Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Golden rule.....what Cheney says....do just the opposite

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Ads are running now showing how wrong he is on everything....what audacity for him to be begging for war when thousands of American kids died because his corporate interests made him rich, and the country drained five trillion on his follies.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Ads are running now showing how wrong he is on everything....what audacity for him to be begging for war when thousands of American kids died because his corporate interests made him rich, and the country drained five trillion on his follies.

And on top of that, he was a F-ing chickenhawk who never served in the military. His lame excuse as to why he avoided military service while 58,000 of his fellow Americans perished in Vietnam was: "I  had other priorities." Yeah, his priority was to save his own lame-ass skin. But he was one of the loudest proponents for sending our soldiers to their deaths in Iraq.......

I think I will high five and celebrate when that cocksuckers' transplanted heart finally gives out.

Golden rule.....what Cheney says....do just the opposite  CheneyBillboard

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum