Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unlike some here, I DO NOT KNOW THE FACTS ABOUT FERGUSON. BUT...A Witness Conversation Unknowingly Captured at the Scene of the Ferguson Shooting is a Game-Changer

+2
2seaoat
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Some folks here staunchly believe that whatever someone who says they were at the scene happened, MUST be the truth. I've said I'll wait for the facts after the investigation. Obviously then this too is the absolute truth.

A Witness Conversation Unknowingly Captured at the Scene of the Ferguson Shooting is a Game-Changer

[...]

An approximate transcription of the background conversation, as related by the “Conservative Treehouse” blog, who originally discovered the conversation:

@6:28/6:29 of video

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

[there is dispute here whether he says "doubled back" or "coming back."]

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{crosstalk}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

This is terribly important because if Mike Brown had been shot, and he advanced towards the cop instead of surrendering, it would substantiate the narrative that the policeman shot in self-defense due to the fact that he was being threatened with severe bodily harm. This corroborates an account of the event given by a friend of Officer Darren Wilson:

Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.”

Read more: http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168698-eyewitness-recalls-important-detail-background-video-mins-ferguson-shooting/

2seaoat

You post a dialogue here which is selective.....where is the repeated "I do not Know" which implied the guy was simply speculated, yet you ignore entirely three independent witnesses testimony which said the officer shot the victim repeatedly............with his hands up. Shot him six times. An unarmed man was shot six times, and you are going to blogs which try to make this victim look bad......why are you making up stuff while at the same time you are saying you are waiting for facts....yes making up stuff......you completely excise the I do not know.......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bum+rush

If he was bumrushing him then how did he end up 35 feet away from him?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:"And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him."

"...I don't know..."

This reminds me of an old gossip, or maybe it epitomizes that archetype...starting off the conversation with, "I know it's just a rumor, but...have you heard that...well, don't say I told you this...after all, it's just a rumor, but..." What ridiculousness. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:

"...I don't know..."

This reminds me of an old gossip, or maybe it epitomizes that archetype...starting off the conversation with, "I know it's just a rumor, but...have you heard that...well, don't say I told you this...after all, it's just a rumor, but..." What ridiculousness. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Is that how the recorded conversation started?

no stress

no stress

One of seaoats "independent witnesses" is also suspected of being involved in the convenience store robbery where the now deceased stole and roughed up the owner.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

But Seaoat thinks that is just a prank....boys will be boys.

no stress

no stress

Thats a smokescreen answer that he is famous for. Seaoat really doesnt care about black youth deaths. Dont kid yourself. He only posts his race baiting horseshit when a white kills a black. He posts nothing when unarmed schoolkids are killed in gang crossfires, he posts nothing when unarmed whites are killed by cops. Just this crap ad nauseum. The tool even swears by these independent witnesses whose statements are sketchy at best.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You post a dialogue here which is selective.....where is the repeated "I do not Know" which implied the guy was simply speculated, yet you ignore entirely three independent witnesses testimony which said the officer shot the victim repeatedly............with his hands up.   Shot him six times.   An unarmed man was shot six times, and you are going to blogs which try to make this victim look bad......why are you making up stuff while at the same time you are saying you are waiting for facts....yes making up stuff......you completely excise the I do not know.......

Now some of the "eye witnesses" you touted have been proven WRONG. Many of them said he was shot in the back. The autopsy ordered by the family proves that is not true.

I posted this because I knew it was contrary to what you posted and what you want to believe. Yes, he was shot six times. If someone 6'4" and over 300 pounds had just attacked me in my squad car, had tried to get my gun and a shot was fired in the car, then ran and when I hollered freeze, he turned and started to rush me, I would fire until he stopped.

Again from the quote I posted.

"Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.”

I've said that typically, you jump to conclusions.

I, and other thinking people, chose to wait for the final information.

2seaoat

It gets old being right so damn often.......the feds are taking their autopsy....why in heavens name would they do that being that they have been the only ones to talk to the three independent witnesses......Oh, and as for his buddy.......the police have said he broke no law.....so keep having our usual suspects throw false equivalencies all over the place and huffing and puffing about me.......I am just right.....simple. Indictment or Indictments to follow.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

"...I don't know..."

Is that how the recorded conversation started?

Don't be a dunce...I was talking about Markle spreading an incomplete transcript of a reported conversation which probably has no basis in fact. You should know all about it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum