Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Other than to stir up more racism, why is Eric Holder in Ferguson?

+3
Floridatexan
othershoe1030
Markle
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

knothead wrote:I disagree pkr.  Because of the perceived injustice and lingering questions surrounding the death of the young man it is appropriate that the AG personally appear to send a signal that the U.S. D.O.J. is on the ground and a fair but thorough investigation will be conducted.  Local yokels have a tendency to sweep facts under the rug but with the AG involved I feel more comfortable that a fair assessment of the situation and appropriate next steps will result in a fact driven resolution.  

Other than to stir up more racism, why is Eric Holder in Ferguson? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1znKMh2NEWL95XQYqNUCHxTQcSrFfJv1TiTi3IRxptcSv7W0bjw

Perhaps we should assign him a few more FBI agents so he can go from officer involved shooting, to officer involved shooting, to officer involved shooting, ad nauseam...... for the next few years. I'm sure he'll dig up something on some officer(s) that the supposedly enlightened progressive liberals can use as justification for more investigations in the next couple of years.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0trsHQZkYy4

Smile 

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

VectorMan wrote:How do liberals know EXACTLY why Holder is there? Did Sal or Shoe have a sit down with Holder?

I didn't think so. Just wishful thinking on their part.

If what happened to Wilson is true I'd have shot Brown too. Without a single regret. Same goes for that other thug Trayvon. At least these two little terrorists can't hurt anyone else.

Anyone who reads the news reports about the AG going to Ferguson can connect the dots, which are supported by the comments of Holder below explaining in part why he went to ferguson.

I think he is pretty well describing the situation when he cites "corrosive mistrust" and the situation being "emblematic of deeper problems" which you aptly displayed by your post.

Holder Says Events in Ferguson Speak to Broader Problems

Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. on Thursday. “This has engendered a conversation I think we should have,” he said during a news conference in Washington on the unrest in Missouri.
Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. said on Thursday that the unrest the country has witnessed here over the past two weeks was emblematic of deeper problems that exist across the nation, where a corrosive mistrust exists in certain places between the police and the people they are meant to serve.

History simmers beneath the surface in more communities than just Ferguson,” Mr. Holder said during a news conference in Washington.

One day after meeting with the family of Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager who was shot and killed by a police officer on Aug. 9, Mr. Holder vowed that “the Justice Department will continue to stand with Ferguson.”

othershoe1030 wrote:
VectorMan wrote:How do liberals know EXACTLY why Holder is there? Did Sal or Shoe have a sit down with Holder?

I didn't think so. Just wishful thinking on their part.

If what happened to Wilson is true I'd have shot Brown too. Without a single regret. Same goes for that other thug Trayvon. At least these two little terrorists can't hurt anyone else.

Anyone who reads the news reports about the AG going to Ferguson can connect the dots, which are supported by the comments of Holder below explaining in part why he went to ferguson.

I think he is pretty well describing the situation when he cites "corrosive mistrust" and the situation being "emblematic of deeper problems" which you aptly displayed by your post.

Holder Says Events in Ferguson Speak to Broader Problems

Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. on Thursday. “This has engendered a conversation I think we should have,” he said during a news conference in Washington on the unrest in Missouri.
Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. said on Thursday that the unrest the country has witnessed here over the past two weeks was emblematic of deeper problems that exist across the nation, where a corrosive mistrust exists in certain places between the police and the people they are meant to serve.

History simmers beneath the surface in more communities than just Ferguson,” Mr. Holder said during a news conference in Washington.

One day after meeting with the family of Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager who was shot and killed by a police officer on Aug. 9, Mr. Holder vowed that “the Justice Department will continue to stand with Ferguson.”

Other than to stir up more racism, why is Eric Holder in Ferguson? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXeg_xvJ4_a9SecXmD3Ed8W8QEaMaDi_sHJvNyvYaVUPxWWvLAMA

What's happening in this country is incidents like this one being blown out of proportion by the liberal media and federal government looking for that pound of flesh to serve a liberal hate crime agenda. While at the same time the media and feds look the other way while thugs run rampant in the street gunning down people for their little...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSTct2FFamw

Smile

Holder and those 40 FBI agents have better things to do with their time like taking a close look at Chicago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum