Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video of the aftermath and more eye witness testimony of the Michael Brown case

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2014/08/18/newday-intv-ferguson-shooting-crenshaw.cnn.html

2seaoat

Probable cause has existed from the prior three witnesses. This is just piling on........he will be indicted, and Mr. Markle who has no concept of how a person is charged........he will finally get his additional facts. A trial is what any fair minded person should have been seeking from the initial witness statements......but some here do not want justice......it interferes with their predisposition....... which regularly stick its ugly head up on this forum.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: some here do not want justice
Correct. Some believe a cop is always in the right. Others believe a civilian is always in the right if he's black.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Correct.  Some believe a cop is always in the right.  Others believe a civilian is always in the right if he's black.  

So says the spinning puppy. Why not get a job on right-wing talk radio. You're perfect for it.

How I got out of jury duty: By stating the obvious...if the police are the only witnesses to a crime, I'm inclined not to believe the police version of events. It has absolutely nothing to do with whether the "civilian" is black, white, purple or green.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:  Why not get a job on right-wing talk radio.  You're perfect for it.  

you say I'm a hard right-winger. merkle says I'm a liberal progressive.
I must be doing something right. lol

2seaoat

Correct. Some believe a cop is always in the right. Others believe a civilian is always in the right if he's black.

You rarely are grasping issues lately.....get a check up....I am serious. Those who strive to have a trial are not anti cop or pro black. They are seeking justice. Those who do not want a trial are simply afraid that the officer will not get a fair trial, or worse they do not think shooting an unarmed kid is a crime, and will invent any fantasy which avoids a trial. You heard it here first. There will be at least one criminal or civil right trial, and certainly a civil trial, so regardless of the usual suspects fear.......there will be a trial.

2seaoat

you say I'm a hard right-winger. merkle says I'm a liberal progressive.

No Bob, you are not. Now that you have medical coverage, please get a head MRI done asap. If you think I am trying to be a smart asz.....sadly, I have had some concern for months.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:you say I'm a hard right-winger. merkle says I'm a liberal progressive.

No Bob, you are not.  Now that you have medical coverage, please get a head MRI done asap.  If you think I am trying to be a smart asz.....sadly, I have had some concern for months.

I know,  seaoat.  Anyone who is not in lockstep with your lifelong republican opinions on anything is either insane,  a racist,  or a coward and usually all three.  That's nothing new. lol

2seaoat

I know, seaoat. Anyone who is not in lockstep with your opinions on anything is either insane, a racist, or a coward. lol

Independent of my opinion, your logic has degraded the last three months and your framing of issues is not your usual standard.

2seaoat wrote:I know, seaoat. Anyone who is not in lockstep with your opinions on anything is either insane, a racist, or a coward. lol

Independent of my opinion, your logic has degraded the last three months and your framing of issues is not your usual standard.

Lol... if bob in any way takes your deluded opinion seriously... you may be right. Keep your eyes on your own paper.

2seaoat

Lol... if bob in any way takes your deluded opinion seriously... you may be right. Keep your eyes on your own paper.

I did have a MRI head scan for the very reason I have concern about Bob. He never wrote with such illogical and irrelevant examples over the last three months. I thought he was just stirring the pot, and I am not kidding about the MRI.....I am dead serious. It is not the differences of opinions, we have always had those, it is the disconnect.

2seaoat wrote:Lol... if bob in any way takes your deluded opinion seriously... you may be right. Keep your eyes on your own paper.

I did have a MRI head scan for the very reason I have concern about Bob. He never wrote with such illogical and irrelevant examples over the last three months. I thought he was just stirring the pot, and I am not kidding about the MRI.....I am dead serious. It is not the differences of opinions, we have always had those, it is the disconnect.

If anything... it's your outlandish conclusions that should be worrying you. But the insane are often the last to know.

2seaoat

If anything... it's your outlandish conclusions that should be worrying you. But the insane are often the last to know.

Bob or I are not insane. However, I send a shout out to those who spend time with Bob.......is he OK?

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:  Why not get a job on right-wing talk radio.  You're perfect for it.  

you say I'm a hard right-winger.  merkle says I'm a liberal progressive.
I must be doing something right.  lol

Video of the aftermath and more eye witness testimony of the Michael Brown case Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw4KB5m25WtFIbSkGtCyPeZmp5rocWzHvCapGajafpBP7ZQB50

Isn't life wonderful!

Don't worry about it Bob. Next week you'll be a progressive again.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-e2bptjUOc

Smile 

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:
Correct.  Some believe a cop is always in the right.  Others believe a civilian is always in the right if he's black.  

So says the spinning puppy.  Why not get a job on right-wing talk radio.  You're perfect for it.  

How I got out of jury duty
: By stating the obvious...if the police are the only witnesses to a crime, I'm inclined not to believe the police version of events.  It has absolutely nothing to do with whether the "civilian" is black, white, purple or green.

Good for you. We need more citizens with your thought process. Making attempts to get off of jury duty, one of our few sacred obligations to make our system work.

You must be so proud!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum