Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZIMMERMAN CASE: PROSECUTION WITNESS ADMITS MARTIN'S DESCRIBED BEHAVIOR 'SUSPICIOUS'

+6
Joanimaroni
knothead
Floridatexan
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
Nekochan
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/25/Zimmerman-case-witness-admit-suspicious

I wouldn't go so far to say that the prosecution witness turned on the prosecution, but I don't think she helped them much?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Also, at the bottom of the story there is this:

According to another witness, a 911 operator, it is not within the purview of 911 operators to give orders to callers.

This slams the argument that many keep making that the "police" told Zimmerman not to follow Trayvon and that Zimmerman ignored police orders.

2seaoat

I watched the video and the headline, and content of the story do not line up with the testimony........the good part is coming.....the foundational testimony is important.....but the good stuff is coming......be patient.

I've been watching the trial all week & I want to know when is the State going to start showing us evidence that Zimm committed murder?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

neko and BP are republicans so for them Zimmerman is innocent.

Seaoat's a political fence-rider like me so he can't decide which is guilty.

What we need now are some democrats in this thread to balance this out since they think Zimmerman is guilty.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But instead of all that, let's cut the shit and get this hay down to where W.D.'s goats can eat it.

Zimmerman didn't like all that burgling and thieving. So he went out there to help do his thing to put a stop to it.

And then he sees a black looking suspicious. So he goes to stalking to prevent further thieving and burgling.

But the black aint thieving and burgling so he resents having this white dude stalking him (yes Zimmerman is actually beige but beige is just a little darker shade of white to blacks).

And that's when it all goes to shit. Zimmerman is doing his thing to stop burgling and thieving. And Martin is doing his thing to fight back against the white/beige who is stalking him.

It's at that point that they meet head on. And Zimmerman is still doing his thing and Martin is now resisting hard. And it results in fisticuffs.

Martin gets the best of Zimmerman in the fisticuffs and Zimmerman reacts by pulling a gun and killing Martin.

So what is it? Is it manslaughter/murder? Or is it "self-defense"?

The answer is that it's actually a combination of both. And the crack legal system we have is not capable of determining which.
BUT, it has to decide that it's one or the other so it will decide.
Because like with everything else in life, we have to see a situation as being either black or white. Gray is not an acceptable color.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob, Dreams thinks Zimmerman's not guilty....I don't think she's a republican. Suspect

I don't know what happened in the minutes before Trayvon was killed. I think that is key to the case. But I also don't think Zimmerman banged his own head up to get those injuries.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:Bob, Dreams thinks Zimmerman's not guilty....I don't think she's a republican. Suspect

Another theory shot to hell.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Bob, Dreams thinks Zimmerman's not guilty....I don't think she's a republican. Suspect

Another theory shot to hell.

Well, don't let that stop you. You never know when you'll accidentally stumble upon all the secrets of the universe with your musings. Wink

2seaoat

Seaoat's a political fence-rider like me so he can't decide which is guilty.

I just do not know all the evidence......all I ever wanted was a trial. If the Jury finds him NG, the system worked......if they find him, guilty, the system worked........not bringing charges was a huge system fail. I will await the evidence........at least we are seeing professionals in this trial.

The girl Martin was talking to on phone at that time, Just stated that Martin told her, "That nigger is following me". Used the N word numerous times.

Yes, Martin is a racist and died a racist! Undeniably eye witness proof.

Zimm deserves a medal for ridding the world of another racist!

Nekochan

Nekochan

She doesn't make the best witness for the prosecution.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:But instead of all that,  let's cut the shit and get this hay down to where W.D.'s goats can eat it.

Zimmerman didn't like all that burgling and thieving.  So he went out there to help do his thing to put a stop to it.  

And then he sees a black looking suspicious.  So he goes to stalking to prevent further thieving and burgling.

But the black aint thieving and burgling so he resents having this white dude stalking him (yes Zimmerman is actually beige but beige is just a little darker shade of white to blacks).

And that's when it all goes to shit.  Zimmerman is doing his thing to stop burgling and thieving.  And Martin is doing his thing to fight back against the white/beige who is stalking him.

It's at that point that they meet head on.  And Zimmerman is still doing his thing and Martin is now resisting hard.  And it results in fisticuffs.

Martin gets the best of Zimmerman in the fisticuffs and Zimmerman reacts by pulling a gun and killing Martin.

So what is it?  Is it manslaughter/murder?  Or is it "self-defense"?

The answer is that it's actually a combination of both.  And the crack legal system we have is not capable of determining which.  
BUT,  it has to decide that it's one or the other so it will decide.
Because like with everything else in life,  we have to see a situation as being either black or white.  Gray is not an acceptable color.

I told you to stop using that aspartame.

Although I see the relevance of your analysis, and I see "shades of gray" in the turn of events, the fact that one of the people involved in whatever happened is dead sort of negates any "shades of gray". Only the defendant gets to explore "shades of gray"...for the other one, it's forever night.

Zimmerman also had a history of "losing it". Zimmerman was carrying a gun on his person, and that's the gun that killed Martin. So....

Zimmerman also had a history of "losing it". Zimmerman was carrying a gun on his person, and that's the gun that killed Martin. So....

But Martin approached Zimm & attacked.

This Jeantel witness seems to be on drugs or maybe just plain dumb?

Nekochan

Nekochan

The talking heads on TV think that the defense cross examination is awful.

The prosecution witnesses are helping the defense. The woman who said she heard a boy's voice yelling doesn't know Martin doesn't have a boy's voice. He has adeeper voice than Zimmerman. The girl is just a poor witness and influenced by the family. She initially said she heard a push sound and now she says she heard a little bit of "get off get off". The prosecution better have more than this.

One witness just said she saw the bigger man on top and the smaller man on bottom.She said she thought the bigger man was Zimmerman. Martin is 5'11 and Zimmerman 5'7". The next witness said she heard three pops? WTF? The prosecution has a poor array of witnesses.

2seaoat

The prosecution has a poor array of witnesses.

Smiles are priceless.....thank you.

knothead

knothead

Sir BP wrote:I've been watching the trial all week & I want to know when is the State going to start showing us evidence that Zimm committed murder?

I haven't found the broadcast . . . . . . who is carrying this trial?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:
Sir BP wrote:I've been watching the trial all week & I want to know when is the State going to start showing us evidence that Zimm committed murder?

HLN

knothead wrote:

http://www.wftv.com/

Sir BP wrote:
knothead wrote:

Look who made a racist statement? "Creepy ass cracker"? I don't think that helps Martin.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sir BP wrote:
knothead wrote:

Look who made a racist statement? "Creepy ass cracker"? I don't think that helps Martin.

And witness Jeantel said that Martin used the word nigger several times...the nigger is following me. And the "Lies" made her look silly and coerced:

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/judge-may-rule-calls-first-eyewitness-testifies-zi/nYWXq/

The jury took notes about lies Jeantel admitted to and also when Jeantel said she believed it was Martin screaming for help, though the call had disconnected before that, Channel 9’s Kathi Belich reported.

Jeantel said her phone call with Martin cut off before the screams, but she heard a recording of the screams at a later time. The state asked whose voice she thought it was.

“Trayvon's. It sounded like Trayvon's,” she said.
But the defense read back to Jeantel during cross examination the different statement she previously gave under oath when Zimmerman's attorney deposed her.

“Your answer, ‘It could be,’” said West.

While on the stand, Jeantel admitted to lying about being in the hospital during Martin’s funeral and lying about her age to try to avoid telling her story to Martin's family and the public.

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:

HLN

Thanks Joanie!

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:

Martin is not on trial.

It's irrelevant that he may have been a racist, or may have been a pot smoker, or may have been in trouble at school, or may have had a grill, or may have liked to fight ... etc.

He's not on trial.

Zimmerman is.

If the prosecution can convince the jury that an armed Zimmerman profiled, stalked, and initiated a confrontation with the unarmed Martin, the prosecution will win.

If they cannot, they will lose.

Everything else is irrelevant.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum