Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sorry sack of shit golfs at Marthas Vineyard while the highest ranking officer killed in decades is laid to rest

+6
knothead
boards of FL
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
VectorMan
no stress
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

no stress

no stress

Of course, the family probably didnt want his useless ass there anyway.

VectorMan

VectorMan

What a sorry ass president. Now his legacy is secure. The gutsy dumbass.

no stress

no stress

We all know his dislike of the military

2seaoat

Of course, the family probably didnt want his useless ass there anyway.

Certainly he should not miss high ranking military funerals, and he should avoid the rest........stellar logic, but you are the decider of the President's schedule, and his priorities.....hey you may be on to something......mandatory attendance at military funerals for the commander in chief......that may provide an incentive to quit sending our people overseas.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You can really feel the Obamahate on this thread..... Literally, you can almost touch it.....  What a Face 

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

Better are the days when bitching centers around stuff like this thread (or blowjobs)...rather than a crippling economy, multiple unneeded wars, stock market crashes, surpluses that evaporate and turn into ballooning deficits, and the loss of hundreds of thousands of jobs on a monthly basis.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Though I can almost guarantee you that had Obama attended this funeral, the thread title would have been "OBAMA POLITICIZES FUNERAL OF FALLEN GENERAL!!!!!" and we would have seen a detailed accounting of the exorbitant travel costs involved in such a "vacation" while the rest of the world is burning.

Right?

no stress

no stress

Fuck Obama. And seaoat as usual spins this to make it seem as if dickhead obama should attend every fallen soldiers funeral. What a tool he is!

What ever happened to those death counts and flag draped coffins on the front page and lead in to tv news?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:Though I can almost guarantee you that had Obama attended this funeral, the thread title would have been "OBAMA POLITICIZES FUNERAL OF FALLEN GENERAL!!!!!" and we would have seen a detailed accounting of the exorbitant travel costs involved in such a "vacation" while the rest of the world is burning.

Right?  

Yes.....

knothead

knothead

It's a long way to 2016 . . . . . .  Twisted Evil 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:Though I can almost guarantee you that had Obama attended this funeral, the thread title would have been "OBAMA POLITICIZES FUNERAL OF FALLEN GENERAL!!!!!" and we would have seen a detailed accounting of the exorbitant travel costs involved in such a "vacation" while the rest of the world is burning.

Right?  

No, not while showing respect for the general's service to this country and supporting his family......but dammit, golf prevails.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel attended the funeral...as is the protocol. I'm sure that members of the military were in attendance. This was some retired general's idea of a "joke"...to "tweet" that Obama wasn't following precedent and should have attended "like previous presidents have done"...which wasn't true and was a blatant lie. So you can all stuff your hatefest.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel attended the funeral...as is the protocol.  I'm sure that members of the military were in attendance.  This was some retired general's idea of a "joke"...to "tweet" that Obama wasn't following precedent and should have attended "like previous presidents have done"...which wasn't true and was a blatant lie.  So you can all stuff your hatefest.  

Thank you for your perspective, FT. This thread was probably spawned out of one of those wingnut Obamahate chain emails.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

We're losing our ass in the war fighting in Afghanistan -- thanks, in many cases, to the poor performance of our generals who haven't any idea at all how to conduct a peace-keeping occupation -- because the Pentagon you love so much never trained our military just how to do that job. No sir. Our specialty is blitzkrieg (shock and awe) attacks like we did in the first Gulf War.

The reason the Pentagon failed to develop the training programs that might have given our troops a chance to succeed, is that we have absolutely no experience at successful insurgency warfare. None.

Now let's look at the General who was shot to death by an Afghan police man who was on our payroll -- no question the general was the highest ranking officer in that region -- so ultimately, it was HIS responsibility to develop and execute the kind of security missions that just might have saved his ass.

I'm truly sorry the General was killed. But whether or not the President attended his funeral doesn't matter to me, not at all.

Screw Amerika Inc.!

VectorMan

VectorMan

Really doesn't matter what Obama does or doesn't do anymore. He will always be known for being the spectacular asshole that he is. For all time. That is a legacy you can count on. And all the other gutsy libtards know it. (You know who you are). lol

2seaoat

The President's legacy will be a strong one, where people each year criticize the black guy taking a vacation. I just saw a TV program recalling each year the President was taking his vacation and being attacked by right wing nuts. They then broke down the vacation time of prior Presidents which were double of President Obama. The best part was the warnings that President Bush was getting about an imminent attack in August 2001, where he always took the month of August at the Texas ranch and ignored those warnings.......some people can vacation and chew gum. Nancy Reagan said it best when she said Presidents do not vacation, rather they simply get a change in scenery.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I hate all politicians, I hate all posters, I hate all human beings.
Give me a puppy dog over all of it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And I hate golf too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum