Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Black Panthers take over Press Conference in Ferguson and issue demands to officials

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

New Black Panthers take over Press Conference in Ferguson and issue demands to officials

America's version of Hamas. LOL

2seaoat

Those were some pussy looking black panthers......or maybe they were just protesters........which one of us is right.

2seaoat wrote:Those were some pussy looking black panthers......or maybe they were just protesters........which one of us is right.

They've already proved their terroristic ways at the voting booths in 2012. I could care less. They won't ever bother me and if they do, it won't be for long.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Those were some pussy looking black panthers......or maybe they were just protesters........which one of us is right.

So...now 2seaoat is STEROTYPING people. I thought Progressives said that STEROTYPING was WRONG! Can you show us which are the protesters and you envision as a member of the New Black Panthers?

I'll help, here are members of the New Black Panther Party in Ferguson.

New Black Panthers take over Press Conference in Ferguson and issue demands to officials Black-panthers-ferguson_zps467248b6

2seaoat

Sorry, your lies get old. I saw the people who disrupted the news conference. None in your photo were there. Not one person was uniformed and one goofy older fellow was wearing a weird costume. They were protestors and your lies about black panthers change nothing. Just the usual false equivalency argument we see over and over again........like another poster talking about how peaceful the Bundy protesters were and forgetting they cold bloodied killed uniformed officers eating lunch in AZ. It is really bad when the Cato institute and the Civil Liberty folks at ACLU and people on both sides of the aisle are in agreement that the militarization of our police and the police riot which took place in Ferguson Mo. is wrong. You just need get you handlers to catch up....they will. Your tune will change......but then this may simply be your individual bigotry.......shameful.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Sorry, your lies get old.  I saw the people who disrupted the news conference.  None in your photo were there.  Not one person was uniformed and one goofy older fellow was wearing a weird costume.  They were protestors and your lies about black panthers change nothing.  Just the usual false equivalency argument we see over and over again........like another poster talking about how peaceful the Bundy protesters were and forgetting they cold bloodied killed uniformed officers eating lunch in AZ.  It is really bad when the Cato institute and the Civil Liberty folks at ACLU and people on both sides of the aisle are in agreement that the militarization of our police and the police riot which took place in Ferguson Mo. is wrong.   You just need get you handlers to catch up....they will.  Your tune will change......but then this may simply be your individual bigotry.......shameful.

Good post! Propagandists tell lots of lies..... Their buddy Joseph G. wrote the book on how to do it.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Sorry, your lies get old.  I saw the people who disrupted the news conference.  None in your photo were there.  Not one person was uniformed and one goofy older fellow was wearing a weird costume.  They were protestors and your lies about black panthers change nothing.  Just the usual false equivalency argument we see over and over again........like another poster talking about how peaceful the Bundy protesters were and forgetting they cold bloodied killed uniformed officers eating lunch in AZ.  It is really bad when the Cato institute and the Civil Liberty folks at ACLU and people on both sides of the aisle are in agreement that the militarization of our police and the police riot which took place in Ferguson Mo. is wrong.   You just need get you handlers to catch up....they will.  Your tune will change......but then this may simply be your individual bigotry.......shameful.

Good post! Propagandists tell lots of lies..... Their buddy Joseph G. wrote the book on how to do it.

He adopted the tactic from the progressive movement. Ever really looked at the core tennants of progressivism?

You might find the historical results and end game vision familiar.

2seaoat

He adopted the tactic from the progressive movement. Ever really looked at the core tennants of progressivism?

ok.....I guess you are right.....we should repeal child labor laws.....what were those progressives thinking.......and to think Mr. Markle copied them.....PK....you are a hoot. I love this place.

2seaoat wrote:He adopted the tactic from the progressive movement. Ever really looked at the core tennants of progressivism?

ok.....I guess you are right.....we should repeal child labor laws.....what were those progressives thinking.......and to think Mr. Markle copied them.....PK....you are a hoot. I love this place.

None of it can be implemented without a noble intent or crisis... or I guess I could add subversion considering the nsa.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum