Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Americans left, right and in the middle have had enough of Militarized police

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

This may be a tragic loss of life, but it also may be a turning point in this country. Americans do not like folks pretending they are in a military operation in camaflogue harrassing American citizens in a Mac.

Why the military toys and military weapons? Why are guns being pointed at citizens? I have some of my real conservative friends who have been piszed about what is going on with the Police. We may actually have a consensus among Americans that we do not want the Barneys militarizing our local police department.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:This may be a tragic loss of life, but it also may be a turning point in this country.   Americans do not like folks pretending they are in a military operation in camaflogue harrassing American citizens in a Mac.

Why the military toys and military weapons?  Why are guns being pointed at citizens?   I have some of my real conservative friends who have been piszed about what is going on with the Police.  We may actually have a consensus among Americans that we do not want the Barneys militarizing our local police department.

You can thank the bozos who pushed the Patriot Act on us and who formed the DHS. That was the start of the American police state. They tested the water with the establishment of the TSA. That was not done to protect us from terrorists. It was done to emplace a framework that could be eventually used to place restrictions on American travelers.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:This may be a tragic loss of life, but it also may be a turning point in this country.   Americans do not like folks pretending they are in a military operation in camaflogue harrassing American citizens in a Mac.

Why the military toys and military weapons?  Why are guns being pointed at citizens?   I have some of my real conservative friends who have been piszed about what is going on with the Police.  We may actually have a consensus among Americans that we do not want the Barneys militarizing our local police department.

You can thank the bozos who pushed the Patriot Act on us and who formed the DHS. That was the start of the American police state. They tested the water with the establishment of the TSA. That was not done to protect us from terrorists. It was done to emplace a framework that could be eventually used to place restrictions on American travelers.

I opposed the Patriot Act on day one.

Since then it has been expanded and extended by the Democrats and semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Extended, not expanded. You're lying again. No surprise there.

I'm not worried about the "militarized" cops.

1) I am not a law breaker.

2) I would never grab the gun of a cop like Michael Brown did.

3) I've got more experience at what they think they are doing in regards to policing folks in a militarized manner. There's lots of folks out there like me too.

Floridatexan wrote:
Extended, not expanded.  You're lying again.  No surprise there.

Obama DID expand it broomrider.

Floridatexan wrote:
Extended, not expanded. You're lying again. No surprise there.

See the ndaa.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I'm not worried about the "militarized" cops.

1) I am not a law breaker.

2) I would never grab the gun of a cop like Michael Brown did.

3) I've got more experience at what they think they are doing in regards to policing folks in a militarized manner. There's lots of folks out there like me too.

When I see a cop in a military uniform with a helmet and an assault rifle, I see an enemy I'd like to see terminated with extreme prejudice.

Americans left, right and in the middle have had enough of Militarized police Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi-tnlKOaOXp2ftOZIzgFyboJytYaG0TjJvH0PTdaZQf482V03xg

Oh look! One of the biggest supporters of gun control has a problem with civil law enforcement having equipment that a civilian can't purchase.

Will wonders never cease.

Next thing you know he'll be saying that civilians should be able to purchase what civil law enforcement is allowed to have as operating equipment.

Wait a minute... That sounds awful familiar.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Very Happy

Americans left, right and in the middle have had enough of Militarized police Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFCUZ2jrBkKma42hpdfqNI1-NRzGgN6cgY0nnif65Uli_i35K4

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

Very Happy 

2seaoat wrote:This may be a tragic loss of life, but it also may be a turning point in this country. Americans do not like folks pretending they are in a military operation in camaflogue harrassing American citizens in a Mac.

Why the military toys and military weapons? Why are guns being pointed at citizens? I have some of my real conservative friends who have been piszed about what is going on with the Police. We may actually have a consensus among Americans that we do not want the Barneys militarizing our local police department.

Your messiah Obama gave permission for all of it to happen.

2seaoat

Your messiah Obama gave permission for all of it to happen.
If he contributed to the problem, he can contribute to the solution. We need to demilitarize our police forces. I understand that some automatic weapons can pierce a vest, travel through an officers body, pierce the back side of the vest. In some situations officers need additional protection. However when routine warrants are being served by a militarized swat team with armor for a kid who missed court. I remember when old Fred would serve warrants in a county vehicle and peacefully bring folks in........did old Fred ever get shot at......nope.....did he ever have to call for back up.....rarely.....did he have rabbits.....sure did.......so why did old fred get the job done and now it takes hundreds of thousands of dollars of armor and an army........the citizens of this nation are not the enemy. The enemy is increasingly looking like the entire law enforcement and criminal justice system in this country.

2seaoat wrote:Your messiah Obama gave permission for all of it to happen.
 If he contributed to the problem, he can contribute to the solution.  We need to demilitarize our police forces.  I understand that some automatic weapons can pierce a vest, travel through an officers body, pierce the back side of the vest.  In some situations officers need additional protection.  However when routine warrants are being served by a militarized swat team with armor for a kid who missed court.  I remember when old Fred would serve warrants in a county vehicle and peacefully bring folks in........did old Fred ever get shot at......nope.....did he ever have to call for back up.....rarely.....did he have rabbits.....sure did.......so why did old fred get the job done and now it takes hundreds of thousands of dollars of armor and an army........the citizens of this nation are not the enemy.   The enemy is increasingly looking like the entire law enforcement and criminal justice system in this country.

I think he is the SOLE reason why cops are getting MRAPS and everything else. Bush didn't give out MRAPS like M and Ms at Halloween.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum