Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The police are now the worst enemy to Americans

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think it's high time we do away with the police.  Without the police to fuck with us and murder us, I think we'll all get along a lot better.

2seaoat

In Illinois a community has spent 110 million dollars on a new police headquarters. In the small village I grew up had fewer than 2k people and had the volunteer fire department, library, city council, and one room for the part time policeman. Fifty years later when the population approached 10k they just put up a 10 million police station and have 25 full and part time officers 25 fold increase in that fifty years. We have become a police state.

I am writing a letter to the editor concerning the Taj Mahal police station which now is extracting traffic fines from the poorest Americans as the middle class has all but been eliminated. I am writing letters to all elected representatives of the city, and the judge who presides over this traffic court. In all their arrogance, they never designed shelter to protect the elderly, disabled, and mothers with children as they stand in the rain, cold, and heat waiting for security to protect those inside this castle where the sheriff of Notingham extracts the last dimes from poor people. It is time for Americans to fight the police state by taking political action. We need to cut our criminal justice budget, and find productive jobs for all these teat suckers.

2seaoat

How about one simple law being passed. Every American will be given a warning ticket with no fine or court appearance on one traffic stop per year. Safety issues will be addressed and we will break this blood sucking stranglehold on America as elected officials have to pay for big government with tax revenues instead of fines which become the pillage part of the current police state.

No revolution needed because dollars always dictate policy. If the 1% needs the courts to collect their debts from the poor and the police state to keep them in their proper place......let corporate America pay the taxes to pay for this bloated criminal justice system.

Well thanks, Bob, for opening up another path for Seaoat! So glad he's telling the folks in Illinois about their misdeeds and overspending. I thought he was only railing on we Southerners.

Laughing

Seaoat, you came from a small village? I thought you were from Birmingham. What is it Walter?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:I think it's high time we do away with the police.  Without the police to fuck with us and murder us,  I think we'll all get along a lot better.

I know you're being sarcastic, Bob, although I've seen the same idea bandied around. My experiences with police have been mixed. Some police officers have gone out of their way to help me and I have or had friends on the local police force. We need to demilitarize the police, who've gone over the top in some cases after the attack on 9/11 and the formation of the Dept. of Homeland Security (sounds exactly like something out of the Third Reich)...and who have abused the dubiously legal rules of confiscation of personal property in the "war on drugs". In some places, the police are more like gangs than cops. Also, they're, in my experience, just about useless when it comes to stolen property.

2seaoat

Seaoat, you came from a small village?

Yep......can't you tell by my gentle and civil small town manners.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum