Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hagel- The World is exploding....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/defense-secretary-world-exploding-all-over_802893.html

...but Obama is golfing...

polecat

polecat

Yea so...

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:Yea so...

I don't know, because people are being beheaded, buried alive and worse because of semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama's OWN FAILED POLICIES?

'When people are dying, you must come back from vacation': French foreign minister seems to slam Obama for golfing while Iraq burns

Obama is on Martha's Vineyard while Iraq undergoes regime change and terrorists slaughter ethnic and religious minorities

Calling heads of state to lobby participation in humanitarian assistance program – in between golf and fundraising

Washington Post columnist wrote that the president 'risks fueling the impression that he is detached as the world burns'

By David Martosko, U.s. Political Editor, Mailonline

Published: 16:49 EST, 13 August 2014  | Updated: 16:51 EST, 13 August 2014

French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius has a message about Iraq for Barack Obama: Get back to the White House and do something.

'I know it is the holiday period in our Western countries,' Fabius told a radio interviewer Tuesday in France,' but when people are dying, you must come back from vacation.'

Full-time workers in France are guaranteed a whopping five weeks of paid vacation every year, making his plea all the more urgent.

Obama is on a family and golfing holiday in a ritzy neighborhood of Martha's Vineyard but says he will come back to Washington briefly on Tuesday before returning to fun, sun, and more golf.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2724271/When-people-dying-come-vacation-French-foreign-minister-slams-Obama-golfing-Iraq-burns.html#ixzz3AJuToX8Z

Liberals just don't care....unless they can benefit politically.

Markle

Markle

My Progressive good friends are speechless. This wasn't what one of them would call a radical Conservative, this is an appointee of semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama.

This is ALSO after our semi-retired President told us that ISIS was the Junior Varsity of terrorists.

If they're the Junior Varsity of Terrorism then I guess that makes us the fantasy league of Freedom and Liberty.

....he golfs and dances...

polecat

polecat

Funny how it only matters when a Democrat is in the White House.

Do you want to see the "watch this shot" video again?

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:Funny how it only matters when a Democrat is in the White House.

Do you want to see the "watch this shot" video again?

Boots on the ground in Iraq. How many times were we promised this would not happen, ever?
Hagel- The World is exploding.... TrainingWheels

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum