Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rush has the answer why Robin Williams took his own like.

+7
nadalfan
Floridatexan
Markle
Joanimaroni
boards of FL
knothead
dumpcare
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:Rush has the answer why Robin Williams took his own like. - Page 2 Pyn93

Rush has the answer why Robin Williams took his own like. - Page 2 Socratestoo

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:

It would seem that someone with character would admit their error and move on, but not you.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You posted an article which lied about what was supposedly said by Rush Limbaugh.

You got caught and now you're desperately trying to bail yourself out by calling folks names and your other childish behavior.

Keep up the good work.

What is the reason you consistently seek to rationalize a drug addict?  Once an addict always an addict, and you find this person as your role model?  That is a major contradiction.

There are tens of millions of Americans who are recovering alcoholics or recovering druggies who lead successful, productive lives every day.

Take semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama for instance.

Rush has the answer why Robin Williams took his own like. - Page 2 PotThree

Markle

Markle

Rush Limbaugh would be so delighted to learn that the mere mention of his name still makes Progressives go into wild fits of hate and anger.

I bet he's enjoying an adult beverage on his deck overlooking the Atlantic Ocean as we speak with a smile on his face thinking about you guys.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Thank you for providing the transcript that confirms the headline of the underlying article in the original post.

Thank you for providing even more evidence that you lack in comprehension.  MY post proves that ppaca's post LIED about what was said by Rush Limbaugh.  He quoted from, and stated who he was quoting when the lies were told in the original post.

Keep up the good work, you and your comrades here are terrific foils.

Here, Markle. Since you obviously cannot read the transcript that - oddly enough - you provided, watch this video instead.

This is probably going to require your maximum brain power here, Markle. Press play and then stare and the flickering images while listening to the audio and see if you can grasp what Rush is saying there.

http://www.turnto23.com/sports/national-sports/audio-rush-limbaugh-robin-williams-killed-himself-because-of-his-political-leftist-attitude-081214

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Thank you for providing the transcript that confirms the headline of the underlying article in the original post.

Thank you for providing even more evidence that you lack in comprehension.  MY post proves that ppaca's post LIED about what was said by Rush Limbaugh.  He quoted from, and stated who he was quoting when the lies were told in the original post.

Here, Markle. Since you obviously cannot read the transcript that - oddly enough - you provided, watch this video instead.

This is probably going to require your maximum brain power here, Markle. Press play and then stare and the flickering images while listening to the audio and see if you can grasp what Rush is saying there.

http://www.turnto23.com/sports/national-sports/audio-rush-limbaugh-robin-williams-killed-himself-because-of-his-political-leftist-attitude-081214

That was an interesting video clip. Rush Limbaugh is a pig. We should not be surprised that he has a champion in our one and only poster Markle. If the Devil supported conservative values, Markle would be right there with him, by his side.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:

That was an interesting video clip. Rush Limbaugh is a pig. We should not be surprised that he has a champion in our one and only poster Markle. If the Devil supported conservative values, Markle would be right there with him, by his side.....

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:

The truth hurts huh?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

If the conservative right wasn't so afraid, there would be no Rush or Ann Coulter, or Hannity.

Fox News understands the dynamic very well; the conservatives live in fear and there's big money to be made when you stoke that furnace.

What Rush says about Robin Williams doesn't matter, not really. Williams was a democrat -- and Rush serves but one master -- saying outrageous things that pumps his own public image. And he does it for cash.

No different for Ms. Coulter, Hannity, O'reilly, Ingraham, etc. Their careers depend on feeding the far right's fear of the left, atheists, gays, blacks, Mexicans, Presidents, you name it.

Like Boeing, Lockheed Martin, the Pentagon and both houses of congress -- It's ALL FOR CASH.

Reality.

What do you think has enabled the enormous expansion in size and scope of our govt... including the judicial system?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:

Looks like the video worked!

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:What do you think has enabled the enormous expansion in size and scope of our govt... including the judicial system?

Before I answer that, let me state a quick data point from the BLS.

Government jobs in January 2009: 22,579,000

Government jobs in July 2014:  21,922,000

And now for my answer:  I don't know

OK, PkrBum.  The ball is back in your court.  What do you think is the cause of the enormous expansion in size and scope of government?   Let's hear you answer your own completely idiotic rhetorical question that has no basis in the grown-up world.  Let's hear the teenage internet libertarian commentary on this made up subject.

You know... you just can't be honest with yourself. We're heading a direction... and have been for a hundred plus years.

Each little progressive step a response to some real or perceived collective need. A crisis works best for big steps.

I don't know why you want my opinion... it's not as if you are capable of entertaining another perspective.

If you think we have more liberty and less controls and that is the direction we are heading... we're done here.

2seaoat

I thought you would be happy with the clear shrinkage of government, or do you fail to recognize the same?

2seaoat wrote:I thought you would be happy with the clear shrinkage of government, or do you fail to recognize the same?

Oh good... another govt number. As if it's an indicator of the govts overreach. That talkingpoint is weak sauce.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Utah_Data_Center

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:What do you think has enabled the enormous expansion in size and scope of our govt... including the judicial system?

OK, PkrBum.  The ball is back in your court.  What do you think is the cause of the enormous expansion in size and scope of government?   Let's hear you answer your own completely idiotic rhetorical question that has no basis in the grown-up world.  Let's hear the teenage internet libertarian commentary on this made up subject.

What are the numbers of local, state and federal jobs?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Rush Limbaugh would be so delighted to learn that the mere mention of his name still makes Progressives go into wild fits of hate and anger.

I bet he's enjoying an adult beverage on his deck overlooking the Atlantic Ocean as we speak with a smile on his face thinking about you guys.

Limbaugh, Coulter, Hannity, Drudge, O'reilly . . . the list goes on and on of sharp folks who realized there was big money in taking advantage of the far, Christian-right's overpowering fears. It isn't likely that any of these heroes of the far right actually believes in anything they seemingly advocate. What they do believe in is making money by saying things outrageous. And the fearful minions at whom they aim their "witticisms," go nudge-nudge, wink wink, and can't wait for the next show.

Same as Herr Markle!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:Rush Limbaugh would be so delighted to learn that the mere mention of his name still makes Progressives go into wild fits of hate and anger.

Limbaugh, Coulter, Hannity, Drudge, O'reilly . . . the list goes on and on of sharp folks who realized there was big money in taking advantage of the far, Christian-right's overpowering fears.  It isn't likely that any of these heroes of the far right actually believes in anything they seemingly advocate.  What they do believe in is making money by saying things outrageous.  And the fearful minions at whom they aim their "witticisms," go nudge-nudge, wink wink, and can't wait for the next show.

Same as Herr Markle!

CHECK! Once AGAIN, you are simply left whining! What fun!

Rush has the answer why Robin Williams took his own like. - Page 2 Whinetshirt

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

What are the numbers of local, state and federal jobs?  

Let me know if you need help with anything else.

Federal

January 2009: 2,786,000
July 2014: 2,714,000

State

January 2009: 5,206,000
July 2014: 5,066,000

Local

January 2009: 14,587,000
July 2014: 14,142,000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2