Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robin Williams was clean when he committed suicide

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/robin-williams-autopsy-found-no-illegal-drugs/ar-AA72MTf

So much pain and dealing with Parkinson to boot. Very very sad.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Robin Williams was jerking off and died when he asphyxiated himself...

2seaoat

Sound like you have had some experience.......I think I will go with this:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/richardhjames/just-before-he-died-robin-williams-sent-a-terminal-cancer-pa

Depression and illness are a bitch.......and aging is not for sissies. The man was depressed, he was most certainly not horny.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Sound like you have had some experience.......I think I will go with this:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/richardhjames/just-before-he-died-robin-williams-sent-a-terminal-cancer-pa

Depression and illness are a bitch.......and aging is not for sissies.   The man was depressed, he was most certainly not horny.

Yeah old David Carradine was depressed also.... Rolling Eyes

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=7764618&page=1

Auto Erotic Asphyxia Often Ruled Suicide

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

read this...

http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/07/robin-williams-autopsy-results-drugs-depression-suicide-parkinsons/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's like this.  We all wanted to believe that someone with a mind like his could also be a well adjusted individual.  
But it doesn't work like that.  

Come on.  He was one of the last people partying with John Belushi shortly before Belushi went to hell first.  It's a miracle he lasted this long.
It's big hairy demons. It's where all of em's talent originates.

Last edited by Bob on 11/7/2014, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah that's a much better story and Lincoln was a great president.... Very Happy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But you replied before I could edit and add the last sentence.
That's what it was all about.

edit: I don't know shit about Lincoln. But I do know something about this.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:But you replied before I could edit and add the last sentence.

edit:  I don't know shit about Lincoln.  But I do know something about this.

Oh I see so that means he wouldn't be caught dead whacking off....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:But you replied before I could edit and add the last sentence.

edit:  I don't know shit about Lincoln.  But I do know something about this.

Oh I see so that means he wouldn't be caught dead whacking off....

As I think about it, there are a lot worse ways to do yourself in than to do it while whacking off.
Until this I thought Hunter Thompson did it best by having his ashes shot into the air with a bottle rocket. But this killing yourself with orgasm beats the shit out of that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way, teo, I know you like to go to movies. Here's a tip. Skip "Interstellar". Sucks.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:By the way,  teo,  I know you like to go to movies.  Here's a tip.  Skip "Interstellar".  Sucks.

Thanks Bob but Lisa12 wants to go sit and listen to his sexy voice...I'll get some popcorn....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:By the way,  teo,  I know you like to go to movies.  Here's a tip.  Skip "Interstellar".  Sucks.

Thanks Bob but Lisa12 wants to go sit and listen to his sexy voice...I'll get some popcorn....

First of all, get the largest popcorn you can find because this dud of a movie is 2 hours and 49 minutes long. Same as Lawrence of Arabia but without an intermission.

But here's the really weird thing about it. I went to the Carmike Bayou 15. It's playing on two regular screens there as well as the IMAX.
I was in theater 14. When I sat down the audio volume level was literally deafening. I left and went and found an employee to tell him the volume needed to be turned down. He said the theater got an email from Christopher Nolan instructing them to turn the volume up. Nolan must be deaf because this thing was blasting out about 140 decibels. I went to the bathroom and got tissue and wadded it up and stuffed it in my ears. But it was STILL too loud
When the movie ended everyone coming out of the theater was complaining about how loud it was.

2seaoat

First of all, get the largest popcorn you can find

Most people "buy" popcorn at the movies.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:First of all, get the largest popcorn you can find

Most people "buy" popcorn at the movies.

I do now too.  But only on Tuesdays when popcorn and coke are $4 instead of the $12 on other days.
Same reason I only go to Nicks Boathouse when it's a BOGO.  Same reason millions of other consumers these days are also using BOGO's and other discounts.
Why?  Because a lot of us are living within our means on budgets (instead of credit card debt) and want bang for buck.

Consumer capitalists are anti-social and anti-american. Why are you looking for an advantage over the proliterate?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:Consumer capitalists are anti-social and anti-american. Why are you looking for an advantage over the proliterate?

Because I am the proliteriate. And I'm tryin not to take a fuckin from the bourgeoisie. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum