Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In general, do you approve or disapprove of the job Barack Obama is doing as president?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Keeps getting worse and worse for our Semi-retired President. Do you think he agrees or disagrees that we are going in the wrong direction. Isn't this what he promised as a candidate?

In general, do you approve or disapprove of the job Barack Obama is doing as president?

Approve.....40 percent

Disapprove 54 percent

Not sure......6 percent

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/A_Politics/14643%20AUGUST%20NBC-WSJ%20POLL.pdf

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

In general, do you approve or disapprove of the job Barack Obama is doing as president? 1puarg11

It seems as though Gallup found President Obama polling a bit higher than the Great Decider was in the middle of his 6th year.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:In general, do you approve or disapprove of the job Barack Obama is doing as president? 1puarg11

It seems as though Gallup found President Obama polling a bit higher than the Great Decider was in the middle of his 6th year.

You haven't noticed but President George Walker Bush has not been in office for nearly six years.

But if you wish something accurate from Gallup, here is something a bit more current.

In general, do you approve or disapprove of the job Barack Obama is doing as president? PresidentComparisonAug2014_zps31c55d4d

The figure you're looking for is this one. Not one from two months ago.

This is 2022 days in office

President Obama July 28 to Aug. 3 42%

President Bush ........... Aug 7 – 10 37%

Last edited by Markle on 8/10/2014, 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

knothead

knothead

I approve.

Do I really need to explain this?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum