Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laura Ingraham says Iraq was Better off Under Saddam!

+2
2seaoat
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

gatorfan

Without bothering to read the Bush fingerpointing, right -vs - left, it's all the MIC's fault, Bush is a war criminal (so then is Obama by default), and all the other 20-20 hindsight hoo haw I'm sure is here I believe, in short - Iraq WAS better off under S/H.

He was an egotistical idiot but he was a stabilizing factor of sorts even outside Iraq since the neighboring countries never knew what the lunatic would do.

If he hadn't purposely misled the WORLD about WMD's and allowed agreed upon inspections he would probably still be there with his head still attached to his shoulders and the Mideast would look FAR different than it does today.

Markle

Markle

gatorfan wrote:Without bothering to read the Bush fingerpointing, right -vs - left, it's all the MIC's fault, Bush is a war criminal (so then is Obama by default), and all the other 20-20 hindsight hoo haw I'm sure is here I believe, in short - Iraq WAS better off under S/H.

He was an egotistical idiot but he was a stabilizing factor of sorts even outside Iraq since the neighboring countries never knew what the lunatic would do.

If he hadn't purposely misled the WORLD about WMD's
and allowed agreed upon inspections he would probably still be there with his head still attached to his shoulders and the Mideast would look FAR different than it does today.

You really need to try using the FACTS and the actual information easily available to you. For instance:

He [President Clinton] praised Bush and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld for their handling of the war, but said Bush should have waited longer before attacking for the "chance that either [Saddam Hussein] would have disarmed or . . . we would have had far more members of the Security Council with us."

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.
- Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Is45Jwqizc

And now the Obama administration wants to TAKE CREDIT for the Iraq war…whew….

2seaoat

Iraq was stable
Mr. Markle you do amuse......maybe you meant it housed a great many horses.....our occupation did not make Iraq stable. It delayed the melt down. I need some of those happy pills......Iraq was stable......and I enjoyed the Justin Biever concert.

gatorfan

Markle wrote:
gatorfan wrote:Without bothering to read the Bush fingerpointing, right -vs - left, it's all the MIC's fault, Bush is a war criminal (so then is Obama by default), and all the other 20-20 hindsight hoo haw I'm sure is here I believe, in short - Iraq WAS better off under S/H.

You really need to try using the FACTS and the actual information easily available to you.  

[/b]

Laura Ingraham says Iraq was Better off Under Saddam! - Page 2 88611-beating-dead-horse-gif-South-P-ZqEc

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Iraq was stable
Mr. Markle you do amuse......maybe you meant it housed a great many horses.....our occupation did not make Iraq stable.   It delayed the melt down.  I need some of those happy pills......Iraq was stable......and I enjoyed the Justin Biever concert.

stable 2 (ˈsteɪb ə l)

— adj
1. steady in position or balance; firm
2. lasting or permanent: a stable relationship
3. steadfast or firm of purpose
4. (of an elementary particle, atomic nucleus, etc) not undergoing decay; not radioactive: a stable nuclide
5. (of a chemical compound) not readily partaking in a chemical change
6. (of electronic equipment) with no tendency to self-oscillation

He praised Bush and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld for their handling of the war, but said Bush should have waited longer before attacking for the "chance that either [Saddam Hussein] would have disarmed or . . . we would have had far more members of the Security Council with us."

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.
- Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Iraq was stable
Mr. Markle you do amuse......maybe you meant it housed a great many horses.....our occupation did not make Iraq stable.   It delayed the melt down.  I need some of those happy pills......Iraq was stable......and I enjoyed the Justin Biever concert.

stable 2  (ˈsteɪb ə l)  

— adj  
1.  steady in position or balance; firm  
2.  lasting or permanent: a stable relationship  
3.  steadfast or firm of purpose  
4.  (of an elementary particle, atomic nucleus, etc) not undergoing decay; not radioactive: a stable nuclide  
5.  (of a chemical compound) not readily partaking in a chemical change  
6.  (of electronic equipment) with no tendency to self-oscillation  

He praised Bush and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld for their handling of the war, but said Bush should have waited longer before attacking for the "chance that either [Saddam Hussein] would have disarmed or . . . we would have had far more members of the Security Council with us."

-  Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going?  How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President?  Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities.  Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

Sorry Herr Markle, but what Clinton or any other democrat had to say about invading Iraq, based on the crapola Bush, Cheney, Rice and Powell were spewing has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Iraq was better off under Saddam!

We shouldn't have invaded and the whole mess must be blamed on the decider who gave the go ahead.

Reality!!

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:So you agree that it is semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama's calamitous decision to go against the advice of his military advisors and virtually everyone else's advice which has caused the current catastrophe.

The start-date and cause for the current catastrophe over there is cemented into history: March 20, 2003. We all know who was president then......

Laura Ingraham says Iraq was Better off Under Saddam! - Page 2 Bush_d10

BTW, I never agree with you. You are way too opinionated......

Funny, Bush made mistakes and then turned it around.... Obama gave away all the gains and peace made by the surge.....you can't deny that....

He didn't turn anything around.  He left the country in worse shape than any other president in my memory.  Here's his big sendoff at President Obama's inauguration:

Thank you for going out of your way to vividly demonstrate the total LACK OF CLASS of the Progressive base.  Not that anyone was surprised.  We saw the condition they left the Mall in Washington when they left.

Laura Ingraham says Iraq was Better off Under Saddam! - Page 2 Obama_fansTrashafterInauguration

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:So you agree that it is semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama's calamitous decision to go against the advice of his military advisors and virtually everyone else's advice which has caused the current catastrophe.

The start-date and cause for the current catastrophe over there is cemented into history: March 20, 2003. We all know who was president then......

Laura Ingraham says Iraq was Better off Under Saddam! - Page 2 Bush_d10

BTW, I never agree with you. You are way too opinionated......

Funny, Bush made mistakes and then turned it around.... Obama gave away all the gains and peace made by the surge.....you can't deny that....

He didn't turn anything around.  He left the country in worse shape than any other president in my memory.  Here's his big sendoff at President Obama's inauguration:

Thank you for going out of your way to vividly demonstrate the total LACK OF CLASS of the Progressive base.  Not that anyone was surprised.  We saw the condition they left the Mall in Washington when they left.

Laura Ingraham says Iraq was Better off Under Saddam! - Page 2 Obama_fansTrashafterInauguration

The subject of this thread was whether Iraq was better off under Saddam.
How stupid the Decider's decisions were while he was in office is another monstrous matter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum