Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rambo has his tail between his legs and is running from the forum

+7
knothead
Markle
no stress
Hospital Bob
boards of FL
Sal
2seaoat
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Flatex made innuendo about chrissy's employment... it's clear she has troubles with boundaries when she gets worked up.

I would prefer everyone was here and anything goes... except threatening or actually causing harm. That's illegal.

Got it!

Rambo has his tail between his legs and is running from the forum - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5-cu6Vve5ECAAwtCRe1VUEEef0AY5ZPLzdyE42Zu2W5JM15NRDQ

Seaoat was having boundary issues towards me in a few posts at the same time Chrissy was being threatened. I do not actively seek out personal information about other posters. What I do know I've learned here but will not post unless someone else is referring to them by their name openly in a thread. Just as I know what your name is but will not use it..... personal respect and responsibility for your privacy.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02cZoM5reqo

Smile

2seaoat

Seaoat was having boundary issues towards me in a few posts
What you complain about food stamps and people in your family and community are getting farm subsidies ten fold the amount of some family getting food stamps......what boundaries when I give the county stats for folks collecting farm subsidy. You cannot help it you are getting government checks and your community is some of the worse abusers in America in regard to subsidy........what boundary.....just common knowledge.

2seaoat wrote:Seaoat was having boundary issues towards me in a few posts
What you complain about food stamps and people in your family and community are getting farm subsidies ten fold the amount of some family getting food stamps......what boundaries when I give the county stats for folks collecting farm subsidy.  You cannot help it you are getting government checks and your community is some of the worse abusers in America in regard to subsidy........what boundary.....just common knowledge.

Rambo has his tail between his legs and is running from the forum - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9hPles_TGFlcrT8IkFdtRwmS2X0qNLVAfrUwaL0EtZbY3ysHHLw

Perhaps if Illinois wasn't encouraging and sending all their unwanted to Iowa in droves, over the last decade or so, because the Illinois welfare system is collapsing due to lack of funds your stats would be a bit different.

Your free to increase taxes in Illinois so you can take care of your own poor.

Isn't increasing taxes the liberal thing to do?

I'm perfectly willing to do away with the farm subsidies. They're only benefiting the big corporates by providing benefits that the small farmer is unaware of or can not apply for thereby giving the corporates an unfair advantage. However if you get rid of farm subsidies altogether the food program money which is attached to that bill will have to have a bill of it's own passed... That last part is fine by me because I don't think the two should have been combined in the first place.

By the way... Illinois and Indiana are where the big corporate farms who receive the bulk of the subsidies in the Midwest are. Tax them.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu2pVPWGYMQ

Smile

Who is Rambo ?

Rambo has his tail between his legs and is running from the forum - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgGnb3Ejjv0om4MXeWpvAPlcbSEATcfc2l_ISuGdevT6ZEcn_xyg

I think it's the guy who quit replying to my posts on this thread a couple of days ago...

Wait! Does this mean he's a wussie?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4-gsdLSSQ0

Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum