Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rambo has his tail between his legs and is running from the forum

+7
knothead
Markle
no stress
Hospital Bob
boards of FL
Sal
2seaoat
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:I think that the way y'all treat pace is mean spirited.

I respond to ignorance accordingly.

dumpcare

And here we have it folks, Seaoats little brown bags of shit:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2720066/Were-getting-overrun-danger-increasing-We-need-open-eyes-Sheriff-investigating-murder-Border-Patrol-Agent-claims-armed-illegal-immigrants-military-fatigues-spotted-ranches.html

Sal

Sal

ppaca wrote:And here we have it folks, Seaoats little brown bags of shit:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2720066/Were-getting-overrun-danger-increasing-We-need-open-eyes-Sheriff-investigating-murder-Border-Patrol-Agent-claims-armed-illegal-immigrants-military-fatigues-spotted-ranches.html

Smells like bullshit.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Sal wrote:Bob?

I thought maybe this was the link to which he was referring ...

http://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com/

I was curious, so I ventured over to have a look.

It had been so long, that I'd forgotten my password.

Anyhoo, that place is like a wayward home for posters who couldn't hang with the big dogs.

I didn't see Bob, but the rest of the walking wounded were there.

Not true, Sal. I can definitely fight with the big dogs. Nobody on PDF has ever scared me away. Also, I'm as far left as they come. The notion that EDP is a right-slanted forum is absurd.

We do, however, all agree to fight with a degree if civility.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

boards of FL wrote:Come on, guys! lol.  Some people just see everything from a superior vantage point! lol.   Not everyone is a wrastler!  Some people can see more than just one side of an issue!  lol.  Every poster over at that forum is open minded and sees all sides to every issue equally!  lol.   And then every poster here on this forum can only see one side to every issue!  lol.  That is the only way to see things, you see! lol

Though I'll tell you one thing!  lol.  If any suns a bitch steps on my grass...lol...

Rambo has his tail between his legs and is running from the forum - Page 2 RamboIIM60E3-3

Ya know, Boards, I've never slammed your forum. I'm an admin over at EDP, but I post here, too.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I think that the way y'all treat pace is mean spirited.

I have never treated Pace badly....never.   However, I have trashed you so many times that I certainly understand why you are uncomfortable.   If you want to play tennis with the girls.....go ahead.......but the big boyz hit the ball back at you......I never had you pegged as a wussie.......I guess I was wrong.

PeeDog is the definition of mean spirited. That's why he attracts what he gets. Anyone who defends Bush needs to have his head examined.

Rambo has his tail between his legs and is running from the forum - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFfpukAaVMSQpp59JQt1RfPiyilY8hERHiFGlHFQM-AHcw64rg

I love these little chats where everyone airs out their differences.....

.....I just wish FT would quit binging up her bush.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-e2bptjUOc

Smile

boards of FL

boards of FL

(Sniff, Sniff)

(Exits elevator)

boards of FL wrote:(Sniff, Sniff)

(Exits elevator)

Rambo has his tail between his legs and is running from the forum - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAGHRdEJ0Urf4ahZ6u8-Im-dF2NNVjvZAeAjmXf6xq5IQBpH_M

The private circle-jerk liberal cave is two doors down and to your left. Just follow the stench... Or perhaps you'd like to put me on ignore or ban me.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCV6paTXyCU

Laughing

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 8/9/2014, 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Damaged Eagle wrote:Rambo has his tail between his legs and is running from the forum - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFfpukAaVMSQpp59JQt1RfPiyilY8hERHiFGlHFQM-AHcw64rg

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Impossible........she is a broken record.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Impossible........she is a broken record.

Rambo has his tail between his legs and is running from the forum - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4UgQoU6MIG1h288aOyfUwUSUFWkVm51gEUB9_NfHRR3-hm9z8_Q

I thought the ACA that she and the other liberals around here supported so vehemently was supposed to make health care affordable, even for people like her, so she would not have to bring up her feminine problems on a public forum.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB1erm6yMw4

Very Happy

Floridatexan wrote:

I have never treated Pace badly....never.   However, I have trashed you so many times that I certainly understand why you are uncomfortable.   If you want to play tennis with the girls.....go ahead.......but the big boyz hit the ball back at you......I never had you pegged as a wussie.......I guess I was wrong.

PeeDog is the definition of mean spirited.  That's why he attracts what he gets.  Anyone who defends Bush needs to have his head examined.  

Your day is coming...you Sal, et al...and the 4th Estate....there will be a price to be paid for having supported Obama. Remember, elections have consequences....I give what I get broomrider. Anyone who defends Obama should be evaluated at Lakeview....

Rambo has his tail between his legs and is running from the forum - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0WIoDZnveMQYnJxfgGPrFWIzaJu3FmfnNDawj0JQiQrS1SxwV

I'll play with you.

Which pressing supposedly enlightened progressive liberal social issue do you want to discuss?...

How about immigration reform?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMLiqEqMQyQ

Laughing

Rambo has his tail between his legs and is running from the forum - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyH300uAhzGXIHA70dqdHZyeGZBeYdMPhTLYsAnHCjZ3QPDidNDQ

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTZ2Tp9yXyM

pirat 

2seaoat

How about immigration reform?

Nothing to discuss. The senate has passed the bipartisan bill, and it will pass in the house after the midterms when John will release it to the floor and folks do not have to worry about the mid terms. It is not rocket science.

Rambo has his tail between his legs and is running from the forum - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSh8KWpl4EygtedbyYFx7v67DxNDWeaVI6aYv-QIf5iOswVYZuZHw

I see... So your bigoted bill passed the senate and you're hoping that there's enough bigoted representatives to pass it in the house after midterms so the bigoted president can pass your discriminating bill that grants special privileges to a specific minority grouping.

Does that about sum it up?

******CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqXWf_CP52E&list=RDDqXWf_CP52E

Smile 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Really disappointed in the taunting.

Rambo has his tail between his legs and is running from the forum - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWLDBBD_Lerw6TwhYPyZFHjO3sTj3wgrWplEAONM2M_q8L48aY

The taunting started with the creation of this thread.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy8z557aK1Y

Smile

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You and seagoat are such smug assholes that you should rename this forum the black hole.

If y'all could limit yourselves to objective criticism instead of demeaning and trashing people this place would grow.

It's understandable that people are put off from participation considering the nasty tone set. Y'all deserve each other.

I only act like a smug asshole when I'm dealing with an incredibly ignorant post.    It just so happens that there are many incredibly ignorant posts that float around this forum.  

That said, I encourage everyone to respond to me in a smug asshole tone whenever they like.  No need to hold back, as I'm pretty sure I can handle someone's words on the internet.  In exchange, I'll promise not to run and hide away in a private, circle-jerk liberal cave.

I'm not bothered... but then I'm able to understand that others can be. We call that empathy... in the equally foreign concept "good manners". I think that the way y'all treat pace is mean spirited. I know civil discourse might be too much to ask... but sticking pins in people shows us more about you than your victims... many not here anymore.

What do you call accusing someone of being involved in a squabble (when you know that was not the case) and trying to get them banned? "Civil discourse"? "Empathy"?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You and seagoat are such smug assholes that you should rename this forum the black hole.

If y'all could limit yourselves to objective criticism instead of demeaning and trashing people this place would grow.

It's understandable that people are put off from participation considering the nasty tone set. Y'all deserve each other.

I only act like a smug asshole when I'm dealing with an incredibly ignorant post.    It just so happens that there are many incredibly ignorant posts that float around this forum.  

That said, I encourage everyone to respond to me in a smug asshole tone whenever they like.  No need to hold back, as I'm pretty sure I can handle someone's words on the internet.  In exchange, I'll promise not to run and hide away in a private, circle-jerk liberal cave.

I'm not bothered... but then I'm able to understand that others can be. We call that empathy... in the equally foreign concept "good manners". I think that the way y'all treat pace is mean spirited. I know civil discourse might be too much to ask... but sticking pins in people shows us more about you than your victims... many not here anymore.

What do you call accusing someone of being involved in a squabble (when you know that was not the case) and trying to get them banned?  "Civil discourse"?  "Empathy"?  

Your comment is clear as mud. Civil Discourse, no. Empathy, no. Personal threats, yes. Posting of personal information, yes.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

What do you call accusing someone of being involved in a squabble (when you know that was not the case) and trying to get them banned?  "Civil discourse"?  "Empathy"?  

Your comment is clear as mud.  Civil Discourse, no.  Empathy, no. Personal threats, yes. Posting of personal information, yes.

My comment was for Pkr, who tried to throw me under the bus in the midst of that fiasco. Another poster, whom I have on ignore, was also involved. And just to clear things up, actions do speak louder than words. Is that muddy enough for you?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Throw you under the bus ? I missed that one.

Flatex made innuendo about chrissy's employment... it's clear she has troubles with boundaries when she gets worked up.

I would prefer everyone was here and anything goes... except threatening or actually causing harm. That's illegal.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:Flatex made innuendo about chrissy's employment... it's clear she has troubles with boundaries when she gets worked up.

I would prefer everyone was here and anything goes... except threatening or actually causing harm. That's illegal.

Got it!

PkrBum wrote:Flatex made innuendo about chrissy's employment... it's clear she has troubles with boundaries when she gets worked up.

Rambo has his tail between his legs and is running from the forum - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUr7QmZchhF35DDBoN-nvwkkuWIEa0wuaNOFrmdoW8lXMuuAmB

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaWl2lA7968

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum