Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is NOT Satire - NRA Advocates Guns for the Blind

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Fuckin' nutz ....

Not every blind person sees absolute darkness.

Sal

Sal

Don't be ridiculous.

The severity of the impairment is of no matter to the NRA.

They are advocating, nay demanding, that ALL Americans be fully armed from birth until death regardless of any disqualifying disabilities.

That's because they are lobbyists for the gun industry.

In other words, death merchants.

Sal wrote:Don't be ridiculous.

The severity of the impairment is of no matter to the NRA.

They are advocating, nay demanding, that ALL Americans be fully armed from birth until death regardless of any disqualifying disabilities.

That's because they are lobbyists for the gun industry.

In other words, death merchants.

Make sure you aren't in a blind person's home without their permission if you know they are armed up...pretty simple.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Make sure you aren't in a blind person's home without their permission if you know they are armed up...pretty simple.

Simple, indeed.

The only question left is if the blind can trick the sinister intruders into an innocent game of Marco Polo?

"Marco!" ....

.... "Polo!"

BLAM!!!

lmao

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Fuckin' nutz ....

I'd much sooner trust someone legally blind who felt they could handle a firearm than I would you with one.

I have been to an indoor firing range where they have had "blind" shooters. Could you not hit a target where you heard the sound and saw an outline?

I fully realize that you trust NO ONE but YOURSELF to be personally responsible and make good decisions for themselves.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This is shameless.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:

I'd much sooner trust someone legally blind who felt they could handle a firearm than I would you with one.

I have been to an indoor firing range where they have had "blind" shooters.  Could you not hit a target where you heard the sound and saw an outline?

I fully realize that you trust NO ONE but YOURSELF to be personally responsible and make good decisions for themselves.

Yes, because we've seen the results of so-called "personal responsibility"...very often in the past few years, haven't we? Kids getting killed at school...yep, that old personal responsibility. Psycho boyfriends shooting girlfriend's entire family...yep, more personal responsibility...

You are a stupid man.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

I have been to an indoor firing range where they have had "blind" shooters.  Could you not hit a target where you heard the sound and saw an outline?

Yes, because we've seen the results of so-called "personal responsibility"...very often in the past few years, haven't we?  Kids getting killed at school...yep, that old personal responsibility.  Psycho boyfriends shooting girlfriend's entire family...yep, more personal responsibility...

You are a stupid man.

Thank you for sharing my good friend. It is always fun to observe you when I seem to touch a nerve and you have no rational response. Keep up the good work! You're quite a lot of fun really!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If that fucking blind bastard shoots a home invader I hope they put him on trial for murder.
And if any of you wingnuts don't agree with me that proves you're chickenshit cowards.

I see that FT and Sal want to paint all gun owners in same light as psychos. When they ask us to not judge all Muslims by the acts of a few, the hypocriticalness of their life stands out so much more.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I see that FT and Sal want to paint all gun owners in same light as psychos.

Where'd you see that?

You might want to get your eyes checked.

lol

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:If that fucking blind bastard shoots a home invader I hope they put him on trial for murder.
And if any of you wingnuts don't agree with me that proves you're chickenshit cowards.

Why? Because someone is handicapped, they are not entitled to protect themselves?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum