Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tiger withdraws from final Bridgestone Tournament

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

He was in pain. Golf swings put a tremendous strain on a weak back. I sincerely hope he takes more time to re-cooperate.

2seaoat

When I saw his swing at the western open his senior year in High School the group I was with all agreed that swing will destroy his back. He twisted and released so much torque, but no back could continue that twist. I think it will take more than rest. I think he was on steroids or growth hormone because he changed so dramatically from that skinny kid. The body will break down eventually using those products........he in my opinion is all but done.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:When I saw his swing at the western open his senior year in High School the group I was with all agreed that swing will destroy his back.  He twisted and released so much torque, but no back could continue that twist.  I think it will take more than rest.  I think he was on steroids or growth hormone because he changed so dramatically from that skinny kid.  The body will break down eventually using those products........he in my opinion is all but done.

I hope not...he has done a lot for the game of golf and has encouraged so many kids to play.

2seaoat

he was remarkable, but to win majors with the talented young kids......it just will not get easier.

There was a time I thght he would fly past Jack... now I doubt he'll catch him. It sure has been a pleasure witnessing his career tho.

knothead

knothead

Don't believe he will ever reach Jack's pinnacle of major wins but he has been a phenomenal shot to the sport and certainly a joy to watch (in his prime). I fear he is done . . . . . the young guns are circling!

Karma....

I don't think he can beat JN now ... Too many other good golfers that don't feel in awe of him either

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum