Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Masters Tournament

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Masters Tournament Empty Masters Tournament 4/6/2018, 5:49 am

masterstournament2018

Masters Tournament

The Masters 2018

Masters Tournament 2018

Masters 2018 Tee Times

Masters 2018 Leaderboard

US Masters 2018

US Masters Golf 2018

Masters Golf

Masters Golf 2018

The Masters Live

Golf Live Streaming

PGA Masters Golf Tournament

2018 Masters Tournament

Masters 2018 Green Jacket

US PGA Championship

Masters Live Stream

2018 Masters Golf

Masters 2018 Golf

Masters Live Stream

Masters 2018 Live Stream

The Masters 2018 Live Stream

PGA Masters Golf

2018 Masters Golf Live Stream

2018 Masters Golf Tournament

Watch Masters 2018 live

Watch Masters 2018 Tournament

https://masters-tournament.co/

2Masters Tournament Empty Re: Masters Tournament 4/6/2018, 10:54 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

Golf is back if Tiger stays healthy. Love it. I was a decent athlete... but I think a 5 foot putt with something riding on it is the hardest sports related thing I've done. It's a great game for building pressure.

3Masters Tournament Empty Re: Masters Tournament 4/6/2018, 3:00 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I have been watching Tiger. Amazing after multiple back surgeries and a spinal fusion. Hoe he stays in the top 10.

4Masters Tournament Empty Re: Masters Tournament 4/7/2018, 2:09 am

RealLindaL

Saturday's weather may be a big problem for Round 3.

5Masters Tournament Empty Re: Masters Tournament 4/7/2018, 8:06 pm

2seaoat

I was a solid golfer with a 7 handicap and three hole in ones, but what these kids are doing is amazing.

6Masters Tournament Empty Re: Masters Tournament 4/8/2018, 2:19 am

RealLindaL

My husband, whom I often accompanied on the links as he liked to walk and carry, had achieved scores typically in the 70's after retirement here, but arthritis related to his auto-immune syndrome sidelined him permanently from the game. He, too, likes to watch and marvel over some of the shots made on the tour.

7Masters Tournament Empty Re: Masters Tournament 4/8/2018, 10:45 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

I haven't been this interested in a final round in years. They truly are amazing. I played 2 courses after majors and the greens were nearly unplayable. I was never a very good player... except for the occasional miracle. A bogey golfer. I always thght that I'd take it up later after I was finished playing tennis. It just took so damn long to play a round. So I only played a couple of times a year. The scramble players loved me... lol. Anyway... I still really appreciate the skill. There are obviously other games that test your nerve and composure and belief. But never really felt the same pressure as golf... probably because I wasn't as good at it as other games. I grew up playing darts, snooker, wrestling, and tennis so those didn't affect me much. I loved team sports... but they aren't the same as individual sports unless they reach the highest levels. Oh well... just a lot of jibberish to show my appreciation of a sport that I love and never came close to mastering. I never cared about the player's personal life's beyond crimes against humanity. I'm just really pleased to see Tiger back and somewhat healthy. There are only a few athletes who's careers I've enjoyed as much as his. I feel very thankful.

8Masters Tournament Empty Re: Masters Tournament 4/8/2018, 2:20 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I love watching the final round.

9Masters Tournament Empty Re: Masters Tournament 4/9/2018, 5:17 pm

2seaoat

The couples visiting this weekend were glued to the coverage on Sunday. What incredible golfers and class acts. I loved the game of golf, but just like I messing with people here, I cherished messing with people in our money games. There is nothing finer than sinking a twenty foot putt on the 18th hole when all the bets had been doubled and tripled, and the pressure was on.......I lived for those moments. The only problem is that golf players play with handicaps, and in my experience after 15 years of playing some pretty steep money games, I had an honest handicap and lost in most of those years to people who ethically think it is ok to fudge on a handicap. What I love about the masters, is the course, the traditions, and the level playing field without handicap. It was a magical weekend with lots of laughs about what I had done to other golfers over the years.

10Masters Tournament Empty Re: Masters Tournament 4/9/2018, 7:38 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Great final round.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum