Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shirley Jackson Lee the rep who thinks the Constitution is 400 years old lies about not wanting to impeach Bush

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.westernjournalism.com/democrat-caught-lie-comparing-obama-bush/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/terry-krepel/the-return-of-the-western_b_181270.html

How is Barack Obama's birth certificate like Vince Foster?

To answer that, we must go back to the very beginning. After leaving the Sacramento Union in 1991, Joseph Farah and former Union publisher James Smith founded the Western Journalism Center -- under whose aegis Farah later founded WorldNetDaily. (After WND was spun off as a for-profit subsidiary in 1998, the WJC's share of of it was gradually transferred over the years to Farah.)

Farah likes to peddle the story that the WJC was founded "to fill a growing void in my industry's commitment to investigative reporting" and that its "mission was not ideological." In fact, the WJC didn't do all that much actual investigating; its main function was to attack the Clinton administration by promoting conspiracy theories surrounding the death of deputy White House counsel Vince Foster -- it accepted $330,000 in donations from then-Clinton-hater Richard Mellon Scaife toward that end, and other conservative foundations contributed as well -- and it went dormant as soon as Clinton left office.

Now that there's a Democrat in the Oval Office again, guess who's back?

The first hint of the WJC's resurrection came last August with a WorldNetDaily commentary by Andrea Shea King touting Jerome Corsi's factually dubious anti-Obama book, asserting that the book contains "legitimate questions about Obama that the author meticulously documents in the book's nearly 700 footnotes." The article contained the tagline, "This column was commissioned by the Western Journalism Center."

After undergoing a slight name modification -- it now prefers to call itself the slightly more highfalutin'-sounding Western Center for Journalism -- the WJC website is functional again, if only as a blog linking to other articles trashing President Obama and the so-called "liberal media" in general while offering no original commentary. According to its archives, blog posts began sporadically last September, but the blogging efforts have ramped up over the past few months. All posts thus far are anonymous..."

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.westernjournalism.com/democrat-caught-lie-comparing-obama-bush/

I didn't know you could pack that much who-gives-a-flying-fuck? into a single thread.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.westernjournalism.com/democrat-caught-lie-comparing-obama-bush/

I didn't know you could pack that much who-gives-a-flying-fuck? into a single thread.

Aw come on now Sal. When is a good story about one of the looniest members of the Senate not fun? She proves that anyone without an education or common sense can find enough loons to vote them into our Senate.

Remember she's the one who asked if the Mars lander could photograph the flag planted by Neil Armstrong.

There is also a dem Comgressmen that
Thinks Guam will tip over too if we send too many troops there.

Sal

Sal

Whatever.

Lee looks like a Mensa member compared to Louie Gohmert, Michele Bachmann, or Steve King.

Not to mention the snowbilly grifter.

lol

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Whatever.

Lee looks like a Mensa member compared to Louie Gohmert, Michele Bachmann, or Steve King.

Not to mention the snowbilly grifter.

lol

Shirley Jackson Lee the rep who thinks the Constitution is 400 years old lies about not wanting to impeach Bush AnimatedLaughterPink

2seaoat

Not a rat's tail of daylight between Lee and Gomer.........both think they know what they are talking about.......Lee just can be as dumb as a box of rocks on the surface, where Gomer's box of rocks is a layer down.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Gohmert...the lowest of the low. I have to say I'm ashamed of my home state. Unfortunately, that means my family is estranged from me. I don't know how this happened, but it did.

Collectivist conditioning... a real Texan doesn't buy into that shit.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:Collective conditioning... a real Texan doesn't buy into that shit.

What shit pkr? I am sincerely curious about the mindset of someone who is proud of Texas' politics and why . . . inquiring minds thing. I got turned off on Texas after seeing No Country For Old Men but I do know that is irrational. Kinda like when I was 15 and went to see Cat On A Hot Tin Roof and afterwards was actually upset that Paul Newman didn't love Liz Taylor . . .

Texas seems to have been defined by folks like Gomert, Rick Perry, Ted Cruz and Jon Corzine (sp) who are not people I admire.

2seaoat

Collectivist conditioning... a real Texan doesn't buy into that shit.

Hey Juan.......PK says real Texans do not buy int that chit........yea....but we got to cross the damn border to go home.......but I guess real Texans do not matter.

knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Collective conditioning... a real Texan doesn't buy into that shit.

What shit pkr? I am sincerely curious about the mindset of someone who is proud of Texas' politics and why . . . inquiring minds thing. I got turned off on Texas after seeing No Country For Old Men but I do know that is irrational. Kinda like when I was 15 and went to see Cat On A Hot Tin Roof and afterwards was actually upset that Paul Newman didn't love Liz Taylor . . .

Texas seems to have been defined by folks like Gomert, Rick Perry, Ted Cruz and Jon Corzine (sp) who are not people I admire.

Texas isn't defined by those assholes... it was defined by rugged individualism... a pride in self-reliance... a can do mentality.

A real Texan doesn't run his gums for a living.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:

Texas isn't defined by those assholes... it was defined by rugged individualism... a pride in self-reliance... a can do mentality.

You are living a dream pkr but carry on . . . only in TX!!!

2seaoat

Thats not what is written on the bathroom wall at the state house in Austin........it says something about all real Texans run their gums.......it makes sense.......they still have a Republican majority.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Collectivist conditioning... a real Texan doesn't buy into that shit.

A real Texan has a brain and knows how to use it. You are a dunce. Do you think that a Rice University education somehow sets you apart? Then you're even dumber than I thought.

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Collectivist conditioning... a real Texan doesn't buy into that shit.

A real Texan has a brain and knows how to use it.  You are a dunce.  Do you think that a Rice University education somehow sets you apart?  Then you're even dumber than I thought.

He obviously knows that the Constitution isn't 400 years old

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum