Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democrat Claims Constitution is 400 Years Old

+10
Floridatexan
no stress
ZVUGKTUBM
KarlRove
Sal
boards of FL
2seaoat
QueenOfHearts
Joanimaroni
Dcat
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Dcat

Dcat

Dcat

Dcat

Dcat

Dcat

And Obama thinks there are 57 states

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:And Obama thinks there are 57 states

No, he doesn't just think that. He said he visited all 57 of them.

Lol

You are right, because there are 57 Muslim states.

It makes ya wonder that there is a group of people that elect to be represented in govt by this lady...

and pelosi, reid, mccain, graham, wasserman, franken, etc...

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Sheila Jackson is no stranger to stupid!

2seaoat

Hmmmmmmm.....it does not take long to see the intent here.

There are 650,000 people that live in this congressional district... do you really think she is the best and most capable?

Let's say this was a more direct representation like a trial for your life. Would you choose her as your attorney?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Another conservative circle jerk about black politicians? (Checks watch) I didn't realize another five minutes had passed.

This is your modern republican party base right here. This is it. Nothing to talk about on the policy front but static, parroted concepts. Nothing of substance. Most of their time is spent in posts like this: A "Ha! Look at all these black people!" circle jerk type of post.

Good luck in the next election. Further alienating yourselves as the party of old white people should prove to be a sound strategy. Cough bullshit cough.

Boards of FL,
It has nothing to do with color of skin but with the content of their character.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Well that's convenient.

Sal

Sal

Whose character?

Not a convenience at all but true words from a great man.  Across the board, we have people elected to serve who do not fulfill the duty of their job - to represent the people.  They represent their own agenda.  Which, many times, is not a reflection of having a knowledge of high school history and geography.

I do tire of the "catch them in every bad remark" videos. If someone followed me around with a video, with me having no opportunity to auto correct, what a mess that would be.  Laughing Laughing 

But it's not about race. Too many of every color with blunders caught on video.

It always has to be about race for the Democrats. It's how they stir up their base.

boards of FL wrote:Well that's convenient.

The convenience is all yours... it somehow exempts you from critical examination. Must be nice cozy state of mind.

boards of FL wrote:Another conservative circle jerk about black politicians?  (Checks watch)  I didn't realize another five minutes had passed.

This is your modern republican party base right here.  This is it.  Nothing to talk about on the policy front but static, parroted concepts.  Nothing of substance.  Most of their time is spent in posts like this: A "Ha!  Look at all these black people!" circle jerk type of post.

Good luck in the next election.  Further alienating yourselves as the party of old white people should prove to be a sound strategy.  Cough bullshit cough.

Democrat Claims Constitution is 400 Years Old Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZLvMz7fmLTO_zJJD8lblgVRyYI-YiVZlrL0Vc1924QOqkgzuo

Perhaps if we opened the floodgates for legal immigration, where we can pick and choose who we want to come here instead of the general amnesty you want to give to the low skilled illegal foreign nationals, it would raise the nominal intelligence base of the minorities in this country.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1mw4ImMUmQ

Smile

Sal

Sal

Intolerance of racism is not a form of bigotry.

I don't know why that's so hard for wingnutz to understand.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sal wrote:Intolerance of racism is not a form of bigotry.

The recently defeated Alex Sink (D) stated that immigration reform was needed to ensure we had enough people to clean our hotel rooms....

IF that isn't RACSIM, I don't know what is....

Democrat Claims Constitution is 400 Years Old Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZLvMz7fmLTO_zJJD8lblgVRyYI-YiVZlrL0Vc1924QOqkgzuo

Intolerance of stupidity is not a form of racism.

I don't see why that's so had for left wing wingnutz to under.s..t..... Correction! I think I do understand.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1mw4ImMUmQ

Very Happy 

“In fact, I think that should be our number one agenda. Let’s write up these executive orders, draft them of course -and ask the president to stand with us on full employment.” Sheila Jackson Lee, January 29, 2014

“Maybe the word welfare should be changed to something of, 'a transitional living fund.' For that is what it is -- for people to be able to live.” Sheila Jackson Lee, January 8, 2014

“Let us vote to provide for unemployment insurance for working men and women so that faces across America will not have the tear of desperation on their faces.” Sheila Jackson Lee, December 12, 2013

“We have martial law. What that means – and my colleagues know what it means – is that you can put a bill on in just minutes.” Sheila Jackson Lee, October 7, 2013

“And God knows the tragedy of this poor person that came on the Hill in a black car. No one knows what drive this person to do this, but what I would say to you is, let's get our wheels back on, serve the American people, bring them back, vote for a bill today that will open the government.” Sheila Jackson Lee, October 3, 2013

“And what the President was doing, as he expressed from his heart, is to respond to the tragedy and the heeneousness of gassing children and using chemical weapons that went beyond the international convention of using chemical weapons.” Sheila Jackson Lee, September 10, 2013

“Don’t condemn the gangbangers, they’ve got guns that are trafficked, that are not enforced, that are straw purchased and they come into places even that have strong gun laws. Why? Because we don’t have sensible gun legislation.” Sheila Jackson Lee, April 9, 2013

“I stand here as a freed slave because this Congress came together.” Sheila Jackson Lee, February 13, 2013

“I don't give a damn about her disability.” Sheila Jackson Lee, August 6, 2010

“And I want to say to my colleagues that I stand here asking us to do what we did not do in Vietnam. Was to recognize the valiant and outstanding service of our men and women. And to understand that victory had been achieved. Today we have two Vietnams, side by side, North and South, exchanging and working. We may not agree with all North Vietnam is doing, but they are living in peace. I would look for better human rights record for North Vietnam, but they're living side by side. Because that was a civil war. And because the leadership of this nation did not listen to the mothers and fathers who borned the burden of 58,000 dead and did not declare victory, the mounting death, the violence continued going up and up. Rather than understanding the political nature of the war in Vietnam, we did not listen to those families.” Sheila Jackson Lee, July 15, 2010

“I’m Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee! Who do you think you are?” Sheila Jackson Lee, 2008

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:
Sal wrote:Intolerance of racism is not a form of bigotry.

The recently defeated Alex Sink (D) stated that immigration reform was needed to ensure we had enough people to clean our hotel rooms....

IF that isn't RACSIM, I don't know what is....

SOCK!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Well that's convenient.

The convenience is all yours... it somehow exempts you from critical examination. Must be nice cozy state of mind.

435 members of the House
100 members of the Senate
1 president

536 people make up these branches of government.  Here we have a thread about 3 of those people.  All 3 of those people are black.  Of the 536 total, 43 are black.  

Let's look at this statistically.  What are the odds of making a thread at random about 3 people who exist among this group of 536 people, and all 3 of those people are coincidentally black?

Taking one at random:

536/43 = 1 in 12.5

Taking the second:

535/42 = 1 in 12.7

Taking the third:

534/41 = 1 in 13

So combining all of this...:

1/12.5 * 1/12.7 * 1/13 = 1 in 2,068

So if no bias is at play, if there is no specific motive that we can point to that would help explain why these 3 specific people were chosen, if it is purely out of coincidence that all three people mentioned in this thread are black....we have quite an unlikely feat on our hands here!  1 in 2,068, assuming no bias is at play!  Wow!  What an amazing coincidence!

To put this in perspective...

Odds of drowning in natural water: 1 in 2,828
Odds of being a victim of identity theft: 1 in 465
Odds of being a victim of poisoning: 1 in 1,400
Odds of being assaulted with a firearm: 1 in 325
Odds of injuring yourself in the last year opening a clam shell package: 1 in 4,615
Odds of creating a thread about three members of government, all of which are black, but their being black is not the underlying reason for selecting them: 1 in 2,068

Since we know there is no racism at play among the conservative base....wow!  1 in 2,068!  What a thread!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum