Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seditious treason......oh oh......pamphlets have been distributed in Central America, and there may be a connection between groups responsible and the origninal conspirators to obstruct legislation

+4
othershoe1030
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:Thom Hartman's radio show is a national show.  Obscure would be incorrect.  Was his guest wrong........there is always that chance, but propaganda does not require verification......it just uses association.

So you don't know if the information was true or not? Nothing like inciting hatred and suspicion without basis. Assigning blame to a group of folks without even knowing if there is problem. I love a parade!

2seaoat

So you don't know if the information was true or not? Nothing like inciting hatred and suspicion without basis. Assigning blame to a group of folks without even knowing if there is problem. I love a parade!

You are a slow learner....but you finally got there.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:So you don't know if the information was true or not? Nothing like inciting hatred and suspicion without basis. Assigning blame to a group of folks without even knowing if there is problem. I love a parade!

You are a slow learner....but you finally got there.

No, you are a poor "teacher" who doesn't quite grasp the meaning of your own words. You already made the leap but didn't quite clear the ditch.

"This is huge. It can be prosecuted by the justice department and a political conspiracy may shortly be a criminal conspiracy.........right when you think people cannot be this stupid......that their actions are invisible.....boom......twenty years in the slammer."

2seaoat

"This is huge. It can be prosecuted by the justice department and a political conspiracy may shortly be a criminal conspiracy.........right when you think people cannot be this stupid......that their actions are invisible.....boom......twenty years in the slammer."

Maybe I gave you too much credit....you obviously did not get there.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I believe that Michael McCaul (R-Tx) stated that he had possession of said pamphlets, although he didn't choose to publish them. There's no telling where these originated; maybe some of the groups who charge these people money and drop them off in the middle of nowhere without food or water.

Here's a blog from Thom Hartmann's website, discussing the history of the US with regard to our neighbors:

'Death Squad' John Negroponte, David Rockefeller, And The Americas Society from Phoenix to Operation Condor - See more at: http://www.thomhartmann.com/forum/2014/06/death-squad-john-negroponte-david-rockefeller-and-americas-society-phoenix-operation-c#sthash.rI3DpyvH.dpuf

"This is beyond money in politics, this is about the presence of billionaires, and I would say trillionaires (certainly if you take into account the value of untapped mining deposits and oil fields owned by the corporations whose shares they own), in society at large.

You cannot have billionaires, and have democracy. Or unelected heads of state called monarchs, who are also billionaires (Europe). It is that simple.

Death Squad John Negroponte has served as a roaming ambassador of the Rockefeller family, ever since Vietnam.

He was involved with the Phoenix Program, which after the Vietnam War ended in 1973, morphed into Operation Condor and similar operations in South and later Central America.

Ostensibly 'anti-communist' operations, they are in fact anti-middle class operations, targeting students, trade union leaders, nationalists, democrats - anyone who could form an intellectual opposition to fascist rule..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum