Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seditious treason......oh oh......pamphlets have been distributed in Central America, and there may be a connection between groups responsible and the origninal conspirators to obstruct legislation

+4
othershoe1030
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

I heard a discussion on the radio this afternoon that they are finding that massive distribution of business card size flyers encouraging central Americans to migrate to America because Obama will accept them, and there may be an investigation tracing those cards back to the USA and folks who have contributed to sites and candidates who have actively tried to stall all legislation. This is huge. It can be prosecuted by the justice department and a political conspiracy may shortly be a criminal conspiracy.........right when you think people cannot be this stupid......that their actions are invisible.....boom......twenty years in the slammer.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It was probably a fake conservatively-oriented 501(c)3 non-profit that was behind it all.....  Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

The Political conspiracy by 13 individuals which has been documented, may become a criminal conspiracy if the dollars trace back to common donors.  Watch the rats jump ship and start squealing giving Justice just what they need to connect the dots.....these bastards are traitors, and certainly be facing 20 years in prison.  It is certainly allowable to conspire to hurt your political opponents, it quite another thing to do seditious acts which damage the nation, and the political conspiracy will be converted to a criminal conspiracy, and the best part.......the Justice Department would have the lead.

These issues have been raised in the government shut down, going back to the original co-conspirators, but these pamphets will be putting people in jail

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andrew-reinbach/the-gop-shutdown-is-sedit_b_4079692.html.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Which "13 individuals"? Do you have any proof that those flyers originated in the US?

2seaoat

Which "13 individuals"? Do you have any proof that those flyers originated in the US?

They were Republican house and senate members.....plus Gingrich, Cantor, and others who pledged they would block all legislation.  The discussion on the radio show was talking about how this is borderline sedition, but that political opponents can conspire against their opponents, and then they discussed that somebody is responsible for massively passing out these flyers which is being investigated, and they said that legally if even a connection with one common link could bring all these peoples into the sedition statutes......It makes complete sense that this did not happen by accident, and they discussed how massively this was distributed......it was the first time I had heard this discussion on any media.

Seems fair... after the way obamacaid was passed. But by all means fully investigate and hold them responsible if unlawful.

See how that works?

2seaoat

so when the IRS investigates, it is bias.....which is it? As they start to close in on the conspiracy, there will be argument that this is political.....people actively working to harm this nation.....and hide under the umbrella of politics.....wait and see....guaranteed that will be the response.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:I heard a discussion on the radio this afternoon that they are finding that massive distribution of business card size flyers encouraging central Americans to migrate to America because Obama will accept them, and there may be an investigation tracing those cards back to the USA and folks who have contributed to sites and candidates who have actively tried to stall all legislation.   This is huge.  It can be prosecuted by the justice department and a political conspiracy may shortly be a criminal conspiracy.........right when you think people cannot be this stupid......that their actions are invisible.....boom......twenty years in the slammer.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384

I am in somewhat of a news blackout being in NO without a TV but last I heard every time the refugee problems at our southern border were mentioned the R's were quick to add the phrase to the effect that "it is all of Obama's making" (the problem) so basically to hell with the kids and mothers and just let them and the administration stew in this for a while.

At the same time they overlook the plight of the red states that are on the border and refuse to authorize more funds for this situation, which perhaps, according to your information THEY have helped to create. Seems they will do anything to try and trip up this administration, slow the recovery and turn people into "them and us" for political gain. Maybe they will try and get off the hook (just kidding here) by claiming freedom of speech...printing the business card sized fliers? Lol.

What devious means.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Found this for you, Seaoat:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/08/the-little-group-behind-the-big-fight-to-stop-immigration-reform/278252/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

CIA Support of Death Squads

http://www.serendipity.li/cia/death_squads1.htm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

But of course the republicans are traitors! From the get go, they've been out to bury Obama one way or another, and they decided back when he was first elected that they would try to forestall anything he and the democrats were trying to accomplish, regardless of how bad their actions hurt the rest of America.

IT'S GOOD TO KNOW YOUR ENEMIES!!

knothead

knothead

Wordslinger wrote:But of course the republicans are traitors!  From the get go, they've been out to bury Obama one way or another, and they decided back when he was first elected that they would try to forestall anything he and the democrats were trying to accomplish, regardless of how bad their actions hurt the rest of America.

IT'S GOOD TO KNOW YOUR ENEMIES!!

I won't call the Rep. traitors because most are like me . . . a hard working person who has been sucked into the political divisiveness and hence taken sides although through an opaque lens.  The remainder of your comments are similar to what I have said over and over . . . it was the crusade launched by the GOP from the get go . . . . denigrate, demonize and not cooperate in any way whatsoever and that became their Oath of Omerta so I largely agree with the point and jest of your comments.

Last edited by knothead on 7/13/2014, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

Political obstruction and opposition is one thing, but when special interests pool resources and actively work against this nation, and they work in concert, it is sedition. The question is will the investigators connect the dots. We are going after the IRS for legitimate examination of tax exempt organizations, yet when pamphlets are being distributed......widely distributed in Central American Countries saying President Obama is welcoming those people to this country.......it no longer is political. It is treason.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:Political obstruction and opposition is one thing, but when special interests pool resources and actively work against this nation, and they work in concert, it is sedition.   The question is will the investigators connect the dots.  We are going after the IRS for legitimate examination of tax exempt organizations, yet when pamphlets are being distributed......widely distributed in Central American Countries saying President Obama is welcoming those people to this country.......it no longer is political.  It is treason.

Mr. Oats, are you inferring that the pamphlets disseminated in Central America could potentially have USA as the point-of-origin? As in Karl Rove, LLC . . .

2seaoat

That is what was suggested by a guest on the Thom Hartman radio show last week. It makes sense. Print up fifty thousand pamphlets and distribute them through a couple of layers, and then act like the sudden upsurge was an accident. Before this radio show, I knew nothing about the propaganda being distributed in Central America, and I hope the Senate opens hearings on this subject. Like the guest said when the political opponents pledged to stalemate government it was a conspiracy. A political conspiracy is ok if they do not break the law, but if any nexus exist, just like the Ricco criminal conspiracy statutes, they can bring EVERYONE into the criminal. I am waiting for more information.

knothead

knothead

Hmmmmm . . . . if true, I admit how 'naive' I am at such an advanced age, lol!
I forget how creative both sides can be with political narratives and unscrupulous yet effective propaganda techniques . . . if true we gotta give credit for the creative thinking required here.

2seaoat

How creative was trading arms with Iran to fund contra terrorist who are the cause of most of the economic and political dislocation in Central America. The dots connect. The landed Oligarchy in Central America is the last bastion for real democratic change. The balance of South America has seen an emerging middle class and divesture by the landed Oligarchy. Do you think the 100 folks who post cut and paste propaganda across newspaper forums in America are not paid shills? We have one here. We used to have a Democrat called Pensacola who was a paid shill for the Democrats.

There has been an organized conspiracy to fight American democracy and render the middle class into economic decline and dependence. So I am looking forward to the investigations. The word is that since the propaganda has been found that there has been a rapid decline in movement......of course it is also true that the beast, the rail line, has been down for awhile.

It's telling how little you require to promulgate leftist propaganda... and how much you can ignore when the scandals point left.

Forward comrade..!!

2seaoat

It's telling how little you require to promulgate leftist propaganda... and how much you can ignore when the scandals point left.

Forward comrade..!!

Just using this paradigm to show how utterly baseless other investigations are, and how easily a dialogue can be created about something which has not been confirmed. I think you passed the test.

polecat

polecat

Jesus says, “You were hungry and thirsty, so I eliminated funding for Meals on Wheels and food banks. You were a stranger, so I vilified you and demanded you be deported. You were naked, so I called you an evil liberal who hates conservative family values. You were sick, so I repealed your only hope for health care. You were in prison, so I tortured you.”

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

polecat wrote:Jesus says, “You were hungry and thirsty, so I eliminated funding for Meals on Wheels and food banks. You were a stranger, so I vilified you and demanded you be deported. You were naked, so I called you an evil liberal who hates conservative family values. You were sick, so I repealed your only hope for health care. You were in prison, so I tortured you.”

LOL!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Was there actually a guest on that radio show who claimed to have evidence of small cards encouraging people to come to the US or what? Was this just a made up thing?

It seems rather extreme to pull off a stunt like this but politics like the weather is becoming more extreme as time goes on. Have you heard any more about this?

2seaoat

No the printed propaganda saying that President Obama will welcome you is very real and widely distributed. The guest implied that they were investigating the same and connections to the United States were probable.

gatorfan

I have a feeling the pamphlet being yakked about is the one distributed by the Dept of Agriculture shortly after Obama took office. Or it could be the one that Mexico has been distributing for years to assist people in their efforts to enter this country illegally. That is found on the 2nd link. But no, these examples are not worthy of the great conspiracy discussed on some obscure radio show and that hasn't reared it's ugly head anywhere that I've seen.

"Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally

'You need not divulge information regarding your immigration status in seeking this benefit for your children'

Program in all 50 Mexican consulates in the U.S. helps push food stamps

A Spanish-language leaflet that the U.S. Department of Agriculture has provided to the Mexican Embassy in Washington advises border-crossing Mexicans that they can collect taxpayer-funded food stamp benefits for their children without admitting that they're illegal immigrants.

Underlined and in boldface type, the document tells immigrants who are unlawfully in the United States that, 'You need not divulge information regarding your immigration status in seeking this benefit for your children.'

The USDA's Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), commonly known as food stamps, is funded in order to prevent hunger by helping poor families maintain a basic level of nutrition for both adults and children.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315115/Shocking-US-government-leaflet-tells-Mexican-immigrants-collect-food-stamp-benefits-admitting-theyre-country-illegally.html#ixzz37k9aFH6n

http://www.chron.com/news/nation-world/article/Mexican-migration-pamphlet-draws-fire-here-1625427.php

2seaoat

Thom Hartman's radio show is a national show. Obscure would be incorrect. Was his guest wrong........there is always that chance, but propaganda does not require verification......it just uses association.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum