Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stop the political nonsense and solve the border problem

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

If racism is not the core reason for this crisis, then the solution is simple. Pass the president's funding requests, and add a simple increase in the legal migration from central America for refugee status for an additional 20k people. The key will be that anybody who has been captured at our border will be ineligible for the refugee legal migration to our country for three years. The mass migration will stop. The Humanitarian emergency will be addressed and some of these children will find safe harbor.........but we all know the racist need to keep this silly concept of invasion alive and well and the children are just expendable in their grand plan of the return to Mayberry.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:If racism is not the core reason for this crisis, then the solution is simple.   Pass the president's funding requests, and add a simple increase in the legal migration from central America for refugee status for an additional 20k people.  The key will be that anybody who has been captured at our border will be ineligible for the refugee legal migration to our country for three years.   The mass migration will stop.  The Humanitarian emergency will be addressed and some of these children will find safe harbor.........but we all know the racist need to keep this silly concept of invasion alive and well and the children are just expendable in their grand plan of the return to Mayberry.

Why do you assume the current intransigence in D.C. is "racist"? Can't it be just their normal incompetence? I have yet to see, read, or hear anyone screeching racist statements about this human flood. The only person I've heard who used the word "invasion" was some woman at a local meeting. If someone else has I've yet to see it, except in your posts on this subject.

2seaoat

Do you hear much in complaints about white people crossing our Canadian border and not returning to Canada? Have you ever heard a word about white people overstaying their visas? Have you read our history and reasoning of our immigration quotas? Are you still confused why racist rally around this issue?

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:Do you hear much in complaints about white people crossing our Canadian border and not returning to Canada?  Have you ever heard a word about white people overstaying their visas?   Have you read our history and reasoning of our immigration quotas?   Are you still confused why racist rally around this issue?

I'm not confused about anything, I pointed something out to you and you avoid responding. Take a look at the numbers 2SO and tell me again why we aren't worried about illegals (of any color) from Canada. Unlike you, I don't classify those who overstay their visas by race, since inefficient government agencies can't seem to keep track of them not much an average citizen can do. A lot of folks living here illegally entered the country legally and overstayed their visa. If they have been living here quietly and not broken any laws (resulting in their apprehension if the police check their status) why worry. A flood of unaccompanied children is quite a different matter if you would choose to look at it objectively. Unless you don't mind a return to massive orphanages.

Invited any of these kids to stay with you until it all gets sorted out?

I didn't think so.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Seaoat....are you saying 57,000 children without a parent from Canada, have illegally entered the U.S. since January of this year?

2seaoat

Invited any of these kids to stay with you until it all gets sorted out?

I didn't think so.

That is certainly a clever non answer to the problem.....having people who fight racism, take in the children because racist have taken over the debate and framed it as some type of toxic diseased evil parasites who will destroy this nation. I have lived in Mexico. I have never seen more hardworking people anywhere. I found conservative catholic families and no street crime. Now that we have traded arms with Iran to fund terrorist contra organizations to destabalize Central American democracies, and now that we have funded our war on which creates massive drug cartels and criminal enterprises which further destabalize Central America.......you think the solution is for Seaoat to take in some children.

No the answers are logical and non racist. We need to expand our immigration quotas to reflect the damage we have done to these countries. We need to stop the war on drugs and prohibition and began decriminalization of drugs and effectively regulate and tax the same. These racist rants of invasions must be countered by the truth. Our borders have never been as secure as they are now. With intelligent policies we can bring illegal immigration almost to a stand still, and we can fire up our economy bringing 10 million residents from the underground economy into a thriving economy which just grew by 10 million who can now buy homes, open bank accounts and participate in our economy. The racist quotas of the 1920s trying to set the homogenous country of 1890 is the essence of racist America.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:Invited any of these kids to stay with you until it all gets sorted out?

I didn't think so.

That is certainly a clever non answer to the problem.....having people who fight racism, take in the children because racist have taken over the debate and framed it as some type of toxic diseased evil parasites who will destroy this nation.

Well you didn't answer the question but neither did you address any of the other points I made.

Who, exactly, are these people you are talking about? A few fringe lunatics? They don't matter.

2seaoat

Nobody is listening.  Our immigration policies are blatantly racist.

Please look at what is required as a Canadian Citizen to bring your children over the American border.  The parent must have a valid canadian passport, and you must have the child's birth certificate.  So yes, you can bring children in from mostly white Canada on a simple passport, overstay your 90 day visa, and work without immigration folks are anybody else hassling you.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g191-s602/United-States:Crossing.The.Border.html

However, look at what is required if the brown skinned Mexicans wish to vacation in America and visit family or friends.  Note that the Mexican passport is required just like the Canadians, but guess what......YOU NEED A VISA

No Problem.....just do the following:
We are often contacted by U.S. citizens who would like to invite their Mexican friends and relatives to visit the United States and experience American culture.   In order to travel to the United States for short-term business or tourism, Mexican citizens require a non-immigrant, “tourist” visa.  How does someone apply for a tourist visa?  The first step is to obtain a Mexican passport.   Next, follow the instructions on the website of the U.S.  Consulate General in Merida, which are available in Spanish and English.   Click on the “visas” tab near the top of the page, and then select “How to Apply.”  There are five steps to the process:   (1) fill out an online form, (2) pay the fee and make an appointment, (3) visit the Applicant Service Center to provide a photo and fingerprints, (4) appear at the U.S.  Consulate for an interview, and (5) if approved, pick up the visa at a local DHL office.   It normally takes two to three weeks to receive the visa through DHL.   There may be other reasons why a decision is delayed on a visa case, so  we recommend applying two or three months in advance of the travel date.  

http://merida.usconsulate.gov/touristvisa.html

2seaoat

The fringe lunatics did not write these racist xenophobic laws into existence. Truman vetoed the fifties immigration reform where these racist systemic attempts to favor just white people were going to continue, and his veto was overridden by the Old confederacy who have now become the backbone of the Republican Party. Is there something inherently dangerous about a Mexican kid visiting the Grand Canyon which a Canadian kid does not possess.

I have answered your question. The entire controversy at the border feeds into the racist base of the old confederacy and the dixiecrats who have migrated to the Republican Party. Their racism is the glue which holds people together voting against their economic interests and allowing a corrupt Oligarchy to continue to steal America with corrupt subsidies, and control of congress. This entire crisis is required to keep the racist base fired up through the midterms and not open their eyes that the middle class and this country is being stolen by folks who have lowered their tax rates, exported our jobs, and are beneficiaries of most of the entitlements and subsidies in America.......do you understand my answer or do you want me to further elaborate.

2seaoat

Do you think for a second that the poll taxes and literacy tests to stop people of color from voting were only found in the old confederacy? Do you think it is by accident that many are trying to implement the same obstacles to the fundamental right to vote that they are imposing on one of our borders neighbors. Do you think it is because they are Christians and follow Jesus and his teachings, no.....they are die hard evil people who want to make some people less because of the color of their skin.

It is no accident that the crisis at the border will get no response from Congress......it is essential that the average American fear a non existent INVASION to rally the tried and true core voting block of the old confederacy. This is not rocket science. The reality and common sense solutions for the same have been proposed......this is about the core values of this nation......do we stand for the proposition that a child of color has less value than a white child.....even a white child from another nation......the lines are being drawn and where you stand defines your values.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There is no border problem. How could there be when you yourself kept telling us there is "negative" immigration. lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:There is no border problem.  How could there be when you yourself kept telling us there is "negative" immigration.  lol

Damn illegal Canadians are crashing our borders ........thousands sneaking in daily.

2seaoat

You have finally paid attention. The net immigration into the United States from the Mexican border is at its lowest since the President took office. The boogeyman which you racist wish to keep alive is the fear that a brown skinned person speaking that evil language of spanish might actually find a path to citizenship and settle in Pensacola. Now you are getting it, maybe you can listen to brother Carl rant against the homos and the Mexicans......but you can pick and choose your righteousness. There is no invasion at our border. We simply are catching people and because of the laws which afford Central Americans who we screwed by supporting terrorist to destabalize their democracies, we afford them due process.....which takes time and with children it creates the obvious humanitarian crisis. Just put your hood back in the closet and relax......there will be no Mexicans moving in as your neighbor, nor will they pick your garage sales dry.....the politicians you elect will make sure that brown people are discriminated against.

2seaoat

Damn illegal Canadians are crashing our borders ........thousands sneaking in daily.

I have provided links which show 170k people a year overstay their visas and the entire child crisis at the southern border is going to make 50k people or one third the problem of overstayed visas.......did the terrorists who hijacked planes and killed our citizens illegally cross the southern border.....or did they come with legal visas? Where is the real threat, and why are brown people the scapegoats, and brown children less?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:You have finally paid attention.  The net immigration into the United States from the Mexican border is at its lowest since the President took office.  The boogeyman which you racist wish to keep alive is the fear that a brown skinned person speaking that evil language of spanish might actually find a path to citizenship and settle in Pensacola.   Now you are getting it, maybe you can listen to brother Carl rant against the homos and the Mexicans......but you can pick and choose your righteousness.   There is no invasion at our border.  We simply are catching people and because of the laws which afford Central Americans who we screwed by supporting terrorist to destabalize their democracies, we afford them due process.....which takes time and with children it creates the obvious humanitarian crisis.  Just put your hood back in the closet and relax......there will be no Mexicans moving in as your neighbor, nor will they pick your garage sales dry.....the politicians you elect will make sure that brown people are discriminated against.

Lol...I'm Hispanic.

2seaoat

Lol...I'm Hispanic.

That explains why Bob does not like you, and why the last one in wants to close the door. However, being Hispanic does not go to the racial issue of brown skinned Mexican and Central American mostly Indian blood coming into a country which butchered their ancestors under the doctrine of manifest destiny. Thoreau in his famous Civil disobedience went to this core issue. Abe Lincoln demanded to know the exact location of where the Americans on patrol were Killed which allowed this country to simply steal the states of Nevada, California, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona:

This war is nondescript.... We charge the President with usurping the war-making power ... with seizing a country ... which had been for centuries, and was then in the possession of the Mexicans.... Let us put a check upon this lust of dominion. We had territory enough, Heaven knew.

Quincy Adams and Abe fought this unjust war, but like the problems of today, the slave block of the old confederacy who thought it was bibical to enslave and that the Mexican people were inferior because of their Indian blood

This is simply xenophobic racism, it exists around the world and it has always fed the extreme right in nations who use the same to divide people, and when you have faced discrimination based on your ethnicity I will buy into your alleged nexus, but we both know you and Senator Rubio are as white as the snow in New Hampshire and the thought that you or Bob are going to empathize with illegal aliens.....hilarious.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Lol...I'm Hispanic.

That explains why Bob does not like you, and why the last one in wants to close the door.  However, being Hispanic does not go to the racial issue of brown skinned Mexican and Central American mostly Indian blood coming into a country which butchered their ancestors under the doctrine of manifest destiny.  Thoreau in his famous Civil disobedience went to this core issue.  Abe Lincoln demanded to know the exact location of where the Americans on patrol were Killed which allowed this country to simply steal the states of Nevada, California, Texas, New Mexico and  Arizona:

This war is nondescript.... We charge the President with usurping the war-making power ... with seizing a country ... which had been for centuries, and was then in the possession of the Mexicans.... Let us put a check upon this lust of dominion. We had territory enough, Heaven knew.

Quincy Adams and Abe fought this unjust war, but like the problems of today, the slave block of the old confederacy who thought it was bibical to enslave and that the Mexican people were inferior because of their Indian blood

This is simply xenophobic racism, it exists around the world and it has always fed the extreme right in nations who use the same to divide people, and when you have faced discrimination based on your ethnicity I will buy into your alleged nexus, but we both know you and Senator Rubio are as white as the snow in New Hampshire and the thought that you or Bob are going to empathize with illegal aliens.....hilarious.

Spain heritage.

2seaoat

The Latin American Oligarchy shares your heritage.......they to have disdain for poor people with Indian blood, and love to steal property and are the same folks who were part of the contras and death squads which have caused the great child migration.....you need to go to confession, or send your cuz in Honduras a tweet.....hey bro....quit oppressing the poor people, or I will not send you a christmas present, and we will drop poor children from drones in your backyard......this of course is Speaker Boners solution.

2seaoat wrote:If racism is not the core reason for this crisis, then the solution is simple.   Pass the president's funding requests, and add a simple increase in the legal migration from central America for refugee status for an additional 20k people.  The key will be that anybody who has been captured at our border will be ineligible for the refugee legal migration to our country for three years.   The mass migration will stop.  The Humanitarian emergency will be addressed and some of these children will find safe harbor.........but we all know the racist need to keep this silly concept of invasion alive and well and the children are just expendable in their grand plan of the return to Mayberry.

Stop the political nonsense and solve the border problem Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSni6JAJd-V-aJNR1IVxM4I6NDYUgGgUcX7_-vOiFTlg4L51VRjSQ

I've offered you a compromise for your bleeding heart.

Now it's 90 legal immigrants, and half of them will be form SE Asia, for every one of the illegals you want to grant amnesty to.

I can't help it if you're a racist and won't compromise.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd4j1Ms1VYE

Smile 

2seaoat wrote:

Stop the political nonsense and solve the border problem Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUjb-NpR_ssnNCJXv8wHf0FxWzXkxkjPJKgPIH9vjrj490jv1c

No. People like us just had to deal with a racist government who hated legal citizens of different ethnicities so it created the Sedition Acts to take those things that made us different cultural groups away.

Now we have to deal with racists like you and other supposedly enlightened progressive liberals who want to grant special privileges to a specific ethnic grouping and we're supposed to revel in the supposed cultural diversity you think it brings and demand that we learn their ways and language while you deny other cultural and ethnic groups the right to come here through your own racism by refusing to discuss true immigration reform and opening the floodgates to the world.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4j1LtCdww

Smile

2seaoat

Hey, I heard on tv they are talking about increasing the legal visas given to Central America.....who says our discussions are not relevant.......these issues need to be discussed and when people actually look at the problems, there are common sense solutions......this will be interesting.

Markle

Markle

Please show us where the President is using much of that money to being used to close our border.

The KEY is making America UNDESIREABLE as a destination. The children, for which the parents paid thousands of dollars to coyotes to transport them to America, are on their own. Abandoned in a country far, far away after having been abused, raped and scared.

They need to be rounded up and flown back to their countries of origin. When people learn that America is NOT a destination, that they will spend $5, $6 or $7,000 to criminals only to have their children delivered back home, they will stop coming. NOT UNTIL.

President Barack Hussein Obama has laid out the welcome mat. He reinforced that this weekend by vividly demonstrating to all concerned that illegal immigration is not a priority with him and gates are open.

2seaoat

President Barack Hussein Obama has laid out the welcome mat. He reinforced that this weekend by vividly demonstrating to all concerned that illegal immigration is not a priority with him and gates are open.

Making stuff up out of thin air.......presto.......is that a rabbit you are pulling out of the hat?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:President Barack Hussein Obama has laid out the welcome mat. He reinforced that this weekend by vividly demonstrating to all concerned that illegal immigration is not a priority with him and gates are open.

Making stuff up out of thin air.......presto.......is that a rabbit you are pulling out of the hat?

What exactly did I make up? President Obama passed the "Dream Act" by one of his executive orders. Now he ignores the border, says nothing about it and pushing for cash to make the illegals comfy and invite more.

Stop the political nonsense and solve the border problem ClowardPiven_zps8025afc2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum