Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A STONED, President Barack Hussein Obama gives interview to Bob Costas at the Sochi Olympics

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

A STONED, President Barack Hussein Obama gives interview to Bob Costas at the Sochi Olympics

A STONED, President Barack Hussein Obama gives interview to Bob Costas at the Sochi Olympics StonedNBCSochiInterviewBobCostas

Before my far left Progressives start saying this is just conservatives piling on Obama once again, I’ll remind you that one of the first to post a screen capture of what he thought was a “high” Obama was a liberal who later expressed concern how conservatives would use his screen grab of Obama.

https://twitter.com/TheMikePerry/status/431954222242750465

dumpcare

He could have been making fun of Bob and his eye? lol! lol! 

Markle

Markle

Compare with his younger stoner days.

No difference is there?

A STONED, President Barack Hussein Obama gives interview to Bob Costas at the Sochi Olympics PotThree-1
A STONED, President Barack Hussein Obama gives interview to Bob Costas at the Sochi Olympics StonedNBCSochiInterviewBobCostas

2seaoat

I posted on the Olympic thread that the President looked sleepy during the interview like he just woke up........he could have been high.

Sal

Sal

Chummed B. Barry Bamzalot > St. Ronnie Senile or Coherent > Dubya Sober or Drunk

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Are you kidding me?

A STONED, President Barack Hussein Obama gives interview to Bob Costas at the Sochi Olympics Original

A STONED, President Barack Hussein Obama gives interview to Bob Costas at the Sochi Olympics 13bush

A STONED, President Barack Hussein Obama gives interview to Bob Costas at the Sochi Olympics Polls_flag_3713_192317_poll_xlarge

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum