Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Women's Group 'Go Topless Day' August 26, 2012

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://government.brevardtimes.com/2012/08/womens-group-go-topless-day-august-26.html

GoTopless, a U.S.-based organization dedicated to attaining women's rights to go bare-chested, today announced that it is petitioning the Obama administration to have that right recognized nationally.

The petition has been launched this week ahead of International GoTopless Day, August 26, a date chosen to coincide with Women's Equality Day, which commemorates the attainment of women's voting rights on Aug. 26, 1920
------
those darn feminist lol

this will be one protest I wont mind watching Very Happy

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

They have my support. Very Happy

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey I would lend a hand.....heck both if needed as long as I could.

i believe we should all have the right to bare arms and bare breasts.

why do we (Americans) have such a fixation on this issue....?

this is just one of the issues that align us with repressive regimes. women routinely go topless at beaches all over the planet. try it at PB and you get arrested.

it's absurd.

thread_bear wrote:i believe we should all have the right to bare arms and bare breasts.

why do we (Americans) have such a fixation on this issue....?

this is just one of the issues that align us with repressive regimes. women routinely go topless at beaches all over the planet. try it at PB and you get arrested.

it's absurd.

Should be a Constitutional Amendment!!!!!!!.....Founding Fathers finally applauding a proposed change to their work!...

Woot!! Woot!!! Damn good Idea... NO!!! Wait A sec. I forgot!!!!! This is Pensacola

Women's Group 'Go Topless Day' August 26, 2012  National-go-topless-protest-at-lincoln-road-nsfw_5240831_87

I would have trouble keeping "Mr. Wiggly" down, but it would be interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum