Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lerner’s Computer Mysteriously Crashed 10 DAYS After House Leaders Asked About Targeting

+2
2seaoat
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

You just can't make these things up. If you thought things couldn't get worse for this massively failed administration, well...you were wrong!

Once again...WHO KNEW?

TEN DAYS AFTER house leaders asked about the Lois Lerner Emails the computer MYSTERIOUSLY CRASHED.

Lerner’s Computer Mysteriously Crashed 10 DAYS After House Leaders Asked About Targeting

Lerner’s Computer Mysteriously Crashed 10 DAYS After House Leaders Asked About Targeting LoisLernerCommittedPublicservant
We have emails suggesting that IRS staff aided Sen. Levin in putting together his letters of complaint to the IRS. We have staff for House Democrat Elijah Cummings asking the IRS for information to use in Mr. Cummings’s campaign against a specific conservative organization, True the Vote. Ms. Lerner got involved in that one—querying her staff as to whether they’d helped Mr. Cummings.

As to Ms. Lerner’s behavior, consider that House Ways & Means Chairman Dave Camp first sent a letter asking if the IRS was engaged in targeting in June, 2011. Ms. Lerner denied it. She engineered a plant in an audience at a tax conference in May 2013 to drop the bombshell news about targeting (maybe hoping nobody would notice?). She has subsequently asserted a Fifth Amendment right to silence in front of the only people actually investigating the affair, Congress. Now we learn that her hard drive supposedly defied modernity and suffered total annihilation about 10 days after the Camp letter arrived.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/kim-strassel-about-those-missing-emails-1403220814

Is there something in those lost emails? The fact that they are “lost” at all probably answers that question.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/kim-strassel-about-those-missing-emails-1403220814

2seaoat

Why did they not issue a subpoena for the computer? The computer should have arrived the day she gave her testimony. The staff is guilty of gross negligence and camp is incompetent along with other house members who thought somebody else was going to do their investigation.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Why did they not issue a subpoena for the computer?  The computer should have arrived the day she gave her testimony.  The staff is guilty of gross negligence and camp is incompetent along with other house members who thought somebody else was going to do their investigation.

Lerner’s Computer Mysteriously Crashed 10 DAYS After House Leaders Asked About Targeting Stirthepot-1

2seaoat

The committee is a fail.

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:Why did they not issue a subpoena for the computer?  The computer should have arrived the day she gave her testimony.  The staff is guilty of gross negligence and camp is incompetent along with other house members who thought somebody else was going to do their investigation.
OK oats, I get your point about the subpoena....but for some reason it didn't happen. Now move on and try to ponder why these computers crashed so soon after it was learned that they may have evidence of criminal wrong doing.   This is the administration that boasted that they would be the most transparent in history but have been anything but.   The timing of this is suspect. oh, please don't cherry pick one sentence and bold it for an answer. shits getting old

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Blah, blah, blah, blah.............

Spin away, Markle......

Lerner’s Computer Mysteriously Crashed 10 DAYS After House Leaders Asked About Targeting Spinne10

P.S. I am saving this as a cut-and-paste to use on threads that are full of baloney.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat wrote:Why did they not issue a subpoena for the computer? The computer should have arrived the day she gave her testimony. The staff is guilty of gross negligence and camp is incompetent along with other house members who thought somebody else was going to do their investigation.

Lol... you're a sickening apologist. I refuse to believe that those records can't be recovered.

If an enormous bureaucratic cental govt isn't redundant... it's worse than I think. Hell... the nsa should have a copy.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Good posts, Gunz and Pkr.

If I've learned anything from this administration and it's admirers is that I will never defend any administration blindly as they do.

It's becoming so desperate that it's sad. Look at Z's response.

2 more years and perhaps we'll have one where we can find a positive thing to say once in awhile, but never with eyes wide shut as they do.

Anyone who buys this baloney that those records can not be recovered is more than a little ignorant.

There is no way a organization that large can operate its computer systems without a large server. Meaning there's a room somewhere, maybe more than one room full of large hard drives for back ups. I don't know the terminology, but its there. I know for a fact.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What I hope to see is a complete investigation of all these 501c4's, including donor disclosure.

Floridatexan wrote:What I hope to see is a complete investigation of all these 501c4's, including donor disclosure.  

awesome. I agree with you. I also want donors no matter how small to be listed. you know those under $200. donors.

But that isnt what this thread is about. This is about the GOV using the IRS arm to reach out and punish one group over another. and now all of a sudden they claim they lost emails.

2seaoat

How can something be lost when nobody has issued subpoenas. It is fricking idiocy to think that a forensic expert could not have gotten what was necessary if the subpoenas issues at the same time they issued it for her to appear. It is standard practice to have the computer and other subpoenaed documents in the hands of the committee staff before the questions begin. Nothing.....not a scrap of information and she takes the fifth, but the history of house committees does not have one comparable fail like this committee. Quit blaming the IRS for not conducting an investigation.......it is not their committee. This is a fail. It is a fail where congress and their staff is working half the time they did in 1968, and the work product speaks for itself.......the real story is that even an investigatory committee fails for being lazy no shows, and they want to blame somebody.......incredible. A forensic expert should have had her computer before her testimony.....PERIOD!

2seaoat wrote:How can something be lost when nobody has issued subpoenas.   It is fricking idiocy to think that a forensic expert could not have gotten what was necessary if the subpoenas issues at the same time they issued it for her to appear.  It is standard practice to have the computer and other subpoenaed documents in the hands of the committee staff before the questions begin.   Nothing.....not a scrap of information and she takes the fifth, but the history of house committees does not have one comparable fail like this committee.  Quit blaming the IRS for not conducting an investigation.......it is not their committee.   This is a fail.  It is a fail where congress and their staff is working half the time they did in 1968, and the work product speaks for itself.......the real story is that even an investigatory committee fails for being lazy no shows, and they want to blame somebody.......incredible.   A forensic expert should have had her computer before her testimony.....PERIOD!

they are all in on it at the white house. we are being given fodder to play with. well you are.

You see all those people up there in the white house think we are all stupid, problem is most of you are.

most people wont stop a second to think about how computer systems are backed up daily on servers. Most don't even know that.

This is why I will be sending my checks to the tea party. I may not like their stringent policy on some social issues, but I prefer their policies on gov issues.

Priorities. Country first.

Markle

Markle

The missing emails must be sizzling hot and contain rock solid evidence that felony crimes have been committed by some of the top people in this administration.  The bold, conspicuous, desperate efforts to contain these emails could easily reach all the way to the Oval Office.  See Richard Nixon.

Markle wrote:The missing emails must be sizzling hot and contain rock solid evidence that felony crimes have been committed by some of the top people in this administration.  The bold, conspicuous, desperate efforts to contain these emails could easily reach all the way to the Oval Office.  See Richard Nixon.

shit, Richard Nixon was a angel compared to this admin

it was discovered that the IRS had hired an email backup company to prevent just such a loss of data.

After the commissioner's testimony, a Twitter user went hunting for info on the IRS and discovered that as far back as 2005 a company named Sonasoft had announced that it had been awarded a data backup contract from the IRS. Even as late as 2009, the company had tweeted about its association with the taxing agency
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/21/Lost-Emails-The-IRS-Has-a-Contract-With-Email-Backup-Company

plus they have a server that backs up. unless this is the company providing them the server and maintaining it, could be.

It would take an enormous concerted effort to get rid of the data completely... the govt is nothing if not redundant...

in triplicate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum