Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uh Oh Mr. Markle...the guy you say won the war......he says the president is right

+6
Wordslinger
Markle
Sal
dumpcare
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:BTW, reported on NBC nightly news last night with Brian Williams...a report from Richard Engle re the American "advisors" being sent to Iraq...Iran already has advisors of its own on the ground there. Haven't heard this anywhere else. Iran v US advisors. What next?

SF will enter to assist Iraqis on determining enemy targets, however, the soldiers will not be eligible for dangerous/combat pay.

They are all probably islamist that Obama is sending to help secure his islamist victory.

2seaoat

They are all probably islamist that Obama is sending to help secure his islamist victory.

Do you ever think about what you post? Let me help you. Both sides in this conflict are Muslims.........so do you think it still will be a islamist victory. Kinda like you and PK getting all excited about male genetically modified mosquitoes being released without thinking very much.......I love this place.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:...The bound to fail policy was not put in place in 2011, it was put in place in 2002-2003...

Iraq fights militants around oil refinery
http://www.pennenergy.com/articles/pennenergy/2014/06/iraq-fights-militants-around-oil-refinery.html?cmpid=EnlResearchJune192014

Further down in that article, it talks about those GOP politicians who now have second thoughts over support for further military action in Iraq.

Republicans have been critical of Obama's handling of Iraq, but Congress remains deeply divided over what steps the U.S. can take militarily. Even lawmakers who voted in 2002 to give President George W. Bush the authority to use military force to oust Saddam Hussein have expressed doubts about the effectiveness of drone airstrikes and worry about Americans returning to the fight in a country split by sectarian violence.

"Where will it lead and will that be the beginning or the end?" Sen. Richard Shelby, R-Ala., said, when asked about possible U.S. airstrikes. "We don't know that. This underlying conflict has been going on 1,500 years between the Shias and the Sunnis and their allies. And I think whatever we do, it's not going to go away."

Markle had better get busy trying to motivate the GOP base. It does not look like they are trending toward his point of view. It won't stop him from spewing his pap on this forum, however.

As you well know, it was President Barack Hussein Obama who pulled out ALL the troops, going AGAINST the advice of all his military advisers who forecast that chaos would reign in Iraq if we did not leave a stabilizing force.

That was the plan of President Bush but President Obama thought the Middle East was like Chicago politics. You do a favor for me and I'll be nice to you results in you being laughed and ridiculed in the world of our enemies.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Herr Markle claims that Dubya and his gang won the war in Iraq.

Really?  We solved the problem of Kurd vs. Shiia vs. Sunni, who have been actively in conflict for some 1400 years?

Herr Markle, what you're selling is bullshit and both you and I know it!

Where we failed in choosing to go into Iraq in the first place, is we thought that with our salesmanship and voodoo dollars, we could improvise a democracy that would moderate the animosity, suspicion, and hatred between the three biggest tribal factions.

What Dubya fashioned was a totally unworkable solution.

Our efforts were doomed before we started and the Iraqis now are the same Iraqis we thought we would democratize with our guns, goods and dollars.

Under Dubya and Obama, what we've benefited from the loss of so much treasure and blood in Iraq, is zero.  Nada.  Zip.

At least Obama got us out of the unwinnable conflict Dubya lied us into.
Reality.

Uh Oh Mr. Markle...the guy you say won the war......he says the president is right - Page 2 Liar-Liar-pants-on-fire

2seaoat

So in five years of occupation, we had success in eliminating tribal and sectarian conflict and unicorns walked the streets of Bagdhad...........Mr. Markle....you are a hoot. America's actions resulted in 100k Iraqi civilians dying in this unnecessary conflict, and you think leaving is the problem.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I wrote a dozen posts on the PNJ forum 5 years ago explicity telling you two things would happen.

1.  When the U.S. occupation of Iraq ended,  Iraq would collapse into chaos and insanity once again.

and

2.  Whoever was president at the time would be blamed for "losing the war".

Sometimes I think I'm able to see the future. But then I realize how easy it is to see the future of this fucked up country. It don't require no psychic powers.  lol

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I wrote a dozen posts on the PNJ forum 5 years ago explicity telling you two things would happen.

1.  When the U.S. occupation of Iraq ended,  Iraq would collapse into chaos and insanity once again.

and

Sometimes I think I'm able to see the future.  But then I realize how easy it is to see the future of this fucked up country.  It don't require no psychic powers.   lol

As you know, had President Barack Hussein Obama, his own generals and followed the plan of President George W. Bush this catastrophe would not have happened.

I really believe that President Obama BELIEVED that negotiating with seasoned, hardened terrorists was like Chicago politics. Do a favor for me and I'll do a favor for you.

Meanwhile the terrorists are rolling in their tents laughing at the United States as is the rest of the world.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:I wrote a dozen posts on the PNJ forum 5 years ago explicity telling you two things would happen.

and

Sometimes I think I'm able to see the future.  But then I realize how easy it is to see the future of this fucked up country.  It don't require no psychic powers.   lol

As you know, had President Barack Hussein Obama, his own generals and  followed the plan of President George W. Bush this catastrophe would not have happened.

I really believe that President Obama BELIEVED that negotiating with seasoned, hardened terrorists was like Chicago politics.  Do a favor for me and I'll do a favor for you.

Meanwhile the terrorists are rolling in their tents laughing at the United States as is the rest of the world.

George W. Bush was one of the smartest men the world has ever seen. And really sexy too. He gives me a tingle up my leg.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

and

As you know, had President Barack Hussein Obama, his own generals and  followed the plan of President George W. Bush this catastrophe would not have happened.

I really believe that President Obama BELIEVED that negotiating with seasoned, hardened terrorists was like Chicago politics.  Do a favor for me and I'll do a favor for you.

George W. Bush was one of the smartest men the world has ever seen.  And really sexy too.  He gives me a tingle up my leg.                      

Good for you!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

As you well know my good right-wing friend Mr. Markle, you have just totally misrepresented what General Daniel Patrick Patreus said.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:So in five years of occupation, we had success in eliminating tribal and sectarian conflict and unicorns walked the streets of Bagdhad...........Mr. Markle....you are a hoot.   America's actions resulted in 100k Iraqi civilians dying in this unnecessary conflict, and you think leaving is the problem.

I don't find Herr Markle funny in any way at all...He's dangerous because he doesn't care what lies he tells so long as it keeps to the party line. Problem is: the party.

Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:So in five years of occupation, we had success in eliminating tribal and sectarian conflict and unicorns walked the streets of Bagdhad...........Mr. Markle....you are a hoot.   America's actions resulted in 100k Iraqi civilians dying in this unnecessary conflict, and you think leaving is the problem.

I don't find Herr Markle funny in any way at all...He's dangerous because he doesn't care what lies he tells so long as it keeps to the party line. Problem is: the party.

Lol... I'm sure you won't understand why I find your post funny.... but that is hilarious coming from you.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

I don't find Herr Markle funny in any way at all...He's dangerous because he doesn't care what lies he tells so long as it keeps to the party line.  Problem is:  the party.

And STILL you and other Progressives here have yet to prove where anything I posted is NOT true.

Like kiddies in a playground Bob, Floridatexan, 2seaoat and others simply whine and cry saying "he hurt my feelings, he LIES"!

Uh Oh Mr. Markle...the guy you say won the war......he says the president is right - Page 2 AnimatedWhining

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Please stop hurting my feelings, Mr. Markle.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I don't find Herr Markle funny in any way at all...He's dangerous because he doesn't care what lies he tells so long as it keeps to the party line.  Problem is:  the party.

Lol... I'm sure you won't understand why I find your post funny.... but that is hilarious coming from you.

Excuse me, but you're full of it. Your party has tried to destroy everything positive President Obama has done since January, 2009. That is documented fact, not innuendo...not hyperbole, but fact.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Excuse me, but you're full of it.  Your party has tried to destroy everything positive President Obama has done since January, 2009.  That is documented fact, not innuendo...not hyperbole, but fact.  

Where? How does your OPINION become FACT? It does not.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has 241 bills passed by the House of Representatives that he had not even allowed to be brought up for a vote.

President Barack Hussein Obama = Worst President in modern history.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Let's go back, shall we...to before the Iraq War. There's been a trend lately to try and rewrite history, and somehow place the blame for the failure of Iraq on President Obama.

“I’m not sure which planet they live on”

Hawks in the Bush administration may be making deadly miscalculations on Iraq, says Gen. Anthony Zinni, Bush's Middle East envoy.
ERIC BOEHLERT

President Bush continues to encounter war critics in the unlikeliest of places — the United States military, for example. Last summer, retired Gen. Brent Scowcroft, who served as national security advisor to Bush’s father during the Gulf War, bluntly expressed his doubt about a unilateral war against Iraq. A few weeks later, a trio of four-star generals appeared before Congress to echo that concern.

One of them was Gen. Wesley Clark, a former NATO military commander. “If we go in unilaterally, or without the full weight of international organizations behind us, if we go in with a very sparse number of allies, if we go in without an effective information operation … we’re liable to supercharge recruiting for al-Qaida,” Clark said.

Now comes retired Marine Gen. Anthony Zinni, former head of Central Command for U.S. forces in the Middle East, who has worked recently as the State Department’s envoy to the region with a mission to encourage talks between Palestinians and Israelis. Zinni, a Purple Heart recipient who served in Vietnam and helped command forces in the Gulf War and in Somalia, spoke last Thursday in Washington at the Middle East Institute’s annual conference and laid out his own reservations about a potential war with Iraq.

In a keynote address striking for its critical assessment of the Bush administration, Zinni stressed the need to get the Israeli-Palestinian peace process back on track, build a broad coalition against Iraq, create trust among allies in the region — and put Saddam Hussein’s threat in perspective.

He also took issue with hawks in and around the administration who downplay the importance of Arab sentiment in the region. “I’m not sure which planet they live on,” Zinni said, “because it isn’t the one that I travel.” And he challenged their suggestion that installing a new Iraqi government will not be especially difficult. “God help us,” he said, “if we think this transition will occur easily.”

etc etc etc

Have all of you forgotten how this went down, or are you willfully ignorant?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Where? How does your OPINION become FACT? It does not.

And Markle is one of the most OPINIONATED posters on this forum. He thinks everything he says is fact....

Uh Oh Mr. Markle...the guy you say won the war......he says the president is right - Page 2 Laughi26

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum