Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New poll by NBC suggests that only the liberals on the Pensacola Discussion Forum (nothing is off limits. lol) approve of President Obama's job performance.

+4
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
Sal
no stress
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I was a registered Republican until 1999. When I first moved here in late 1979, I had to register to vote in this state, and I was told that I'd never be able to vote in a primary election unless I was a registered "R". (That was pretty much close to the truth...some states have open primaries, but Florida is not one of them.) That all changed leading up to the 2000 election...I saw the handwriting on the wall...and I wasn't wrong...just "misunderestimated" the damage one idiot could do...with a little help from his friends.

2seaoat

The first time I went door to door for Barry Goldwater was 1964.  I had doors slammed in my face.   In 1968 I was the head of young republicans for Richard Nixon going door to door in my community.  I was away at school in 72.  I did not become involved in President Ford's campaign, but voted for him.  I voted for Reagan twice.  Voted for Bush 1, and I met Senator Dole and strongly supported him.   I voted for Bush 2 twice, and McCain and Johnson.....all republicans.   I make no apologies for stupid, and if the Republican Party is hurting this country, I have no qualms speaking out against bad policy.

Not raising the gas tax when declining gas sales mean less revenue for our roads at a time when the President should have been spending more money on Infrastructure is complete and utter insanity.  The me generation epitomized by the aging baby boomer who wanted free love in the sixties......greed and everything in the 70s-80s-90s into early 2000s, now becomes an aging T Party person who says....I do not want to pay my share of taxes, to hell with the country, they are getting too much......America will only find its path again when this selfish self serving generation raised on Father knows best, and Leave it to Beaver, realize that in a competitive world market the 1950s monopoly of wealth is no longer exclusively American, and that as a nation we need to work harder and smarter.   The whole idea of liberals and conservatives defeats issue oriented intellignece which is substituted for political dogma and idiocy.  I make no apologies for well thought out positions regardless of which side of the aisle......and lately only one side gives a rat's tail about America and the American middle class.

seaoat, your crazy if you think a 40 cent gas tax is a good idea, especially now. high gas prices not only raise the cost of living for working people but it increases the cost of everything.

OMG seaoat. I cant believe you think this administration cares about the middle class, he is killing us.

Ti wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:We all know you are an unbiased observer,Gunz so your "facts' are relevant. LOL!
Unbiased my ass!  I hate all politicians!  Sons of bitches are good for nothing.    All you ever read about is how they are either getting caught doing something unethical or they have proposed a new freakin tax.    Just read where the Senate is proposing a 12 cent increase on gasoline and an 18 cent increase on diesel federal fuel tax so yeah fuck all of em.   You on the other hand are typical of all that is wrong with this country.  freaking brainwashed liberal, couldn't see any wrong doing on your parties side.  Hell, I bet if one em knocked up your daughter you'd welcome the bastard child with open arms.   Get off my nuts dreams with your crazy talk!!.....on edit, you aren't as bad as FLTX and some of the others on here who are so lockstep with their respective parties that if they slammed on breaks someone nose would be up the ass of their party.    Im all for doing away with the party system and we all just be Americans with differing opinions.  That way when you see that political add on TV you will have to judge the person and not just look at "paid for by the dem, rep,etc" party and vote for them because they belong to your team.  Never happen tho.

You right, I would welcome the child w/ open arms. I would never hold an innocent child responsible for anything and it would be half of my child's. Difference between me and you. I don't ever see you criticizing the repugs so you are a biased entity, no doubt. However, I may be liberal in most of my views but I call out corrupt politicians on both sides.You don't... so don't kid yourself as to who you are.
Missed my point entirely....as expected

What exactly WAS your POINT?  The top of your head?  I'm tired of your personal attacks and tired of your delusional rants, as I am tired of engaging with stupid on this forum.  The same crowd has been attacking the President since absolute day one.  This latest attempt to blame him for our "failure" in Iraq just takes the cake.  Apparently, a few Republicans (those who watch FOX) also think he imploded the economy.  Stupid, stupid, stupid.  

Your tired of personal attacks LOL You just went over on the other thread and I wasn't even talking to you and attacked me personally. What a hypocrite.

Get the fuck off this forum if you cant stand it anymore. No body is keeping you here. Youre boring anyway.

Who the eff are you to tell somebody to get off the forum? I'd rather be boring than an illiterate bipolarmama.

no stress

no stress

I have no idea what is going on with oats. one day one plus one equals two, the next day the same math equals 3.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:We all know you are an unbiased observer,Gunz so your "facts' are relevant. LOL!
Unbiased my ass!  I hate all politicians!  Sons of bitches are good for nothing.    All you ever read about is how they are either getting caught doing something unethical or they have proposed a new freakin tax.    Just read where the Senate is proposing a 12 cent increase on gasoline and an 18 cent increase on diesel federal fuel tax so yeah fuck all of em.   You on the other hand are typical of all that is wrong with this country.  freaking brainwashed liberal, couldn't see any wrong doing on your parties side.  Hell, I bet if one em knocked up your daughter you'd welcome the bastard child with open arms.   Get off my nuts dreams with your crazy talk!!.....on edit, you aren't as bad as FLTX and some of the others on here who are so lockstep with their respective parties that if they slammed on breaks someone nose would be up the ass of their party.    Im all for doing away with the party system and we all just be Americans with differing opinions.  That way when you see that political add on TV you will have to judge the person and not just look at "paid for by the dem, rep,etc" party and vote for them because they belong to your team.  Never happen tho.

You right, I would welcome the child w/ open arms. I would never hold an innocent child responsible for anything and it would be half of my child's. Difference between me and you. I don't ever see you criticizing the repugs so you are a biased entity, no doubt. However, I may be liberal in most of my views but I call out corrupt politicians on both sides.You don't... so don't kid yourself as to who you are.

What exactly WAS your POINT?  The top of your head?  I'm tired of your personal attacks and tired of your delusional rants, as I am tired of engaging with stupid on this forum.  The same crowd has been attacking the President since absolute day one.  This latest attempt to blame him for our "failure" in Iraq just takes the cake.  Apparently, a few Republicans (those who watch FOX) also think he imploded the economy.  Stupid, stupid, stupid.  

Good grief.....you can't even post without trashing Bush.  I guarantee you drool every time you say Obama.

no stress

no stress

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:

Good grief.....you can't even post without trashing Bush.  I guarantee you drool every time you say Obama.
I don't think that they realize it Joanie. Its like a cult following. They can see no wrong doing if it has a D attached to it. Maybe he will direct them all to drink the lime Koolaid soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum