Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's send in the Neo-Cons to stablise Iraq.

+6
Wordslinger
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Joanimaroni
Markle
ZVUGKTUBM
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

I'm just a guest here.

And since I can't actually put you on ignore, I'm gonna go back to ignoring you in plain sight.

BTW. Shouldn't your stalking attacks be posted in Gen population?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

BRDNH2O wrote:I'm just a guest here.  

And since I can't actually put you on ignore, I'm gonna go back to ignoring you in plain sight.

BTW.  Shouldn't your stalking attacks be posted in Gen population?

LOL......why don't you enlighten the forum how you were referred to this little forum when your location was listed in  New Jersey. That was, however,  before you started hiding your on line status.

Ever had your identity stolen; people open accounts in your name and then taunt you in your personal email?

Any person who values their credit score uses a proxy while online.  

I'm surprised at your ignorance.

So why is your online status hidden?

by Sal Today at 3:51 pm
Yes, unless we were prepared to stay in perpetuity, sacrificing blood and treasure in untold amounts, this was bound to happen whenever and however we left.

This is what happens when you leave a power vacuum.

So the question is ....

Was it a mistake to invade, or a mistake to get out when told to leave?
-----
Go figure.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

As I recall, they were shouted down and branded as being un-patriotic.

Yeah. Didn't George W. Bush even say: "...You are with us or you are with the terrorists..."

Those of us who were against George Bush's reckless invasion of Iraq were labeled as being "unAmerican" or "pro-Muslim."

Whodathought then, that ISIS would become the legacy of those injudicious first moves back in 2003?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Why don't we just send ammo and bombs to all the factions in conflict in Iraq?

Seems reasonable to me.

Let them solve their own problem!!

READY... FIRE... AIM...!!!

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:After all, WE'RE the ones who told you this would happen.

EVERYTHING happening in Iraq today was predicted to occur before the end of 2003.

The major blunder was made by George W. Bush's team in ordering the invasion in the first place, and the innumerable policy blunders initiated by his team in the months following.

What did Paul Wolfowitz say just yesterday? He said "...a lot of mistakes had been made in Iraq and that it was not set up well for Obama when he came in..."  There you have it.... One of Dubya's chief architects of the Iraq debacle admitting that the Bush Team fucked it up for those that would follow them.

Once again for the very S-L-O-W.

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

General Petraeus, as you can see above, won the war, President Barack Hussein Obama's policies and doctrines have lost EVERYTHING gained and is now DITHERING about a solution.

VectorMan

VectorMan

PkrBum wrote:READY... FIRE... AIM...!!!

Funny! Hadn't heard that in a while.

Obama has had plenty of time to "stabilize" things in Iraq.

Wonder what went wrong. LOL What a dumbass!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:

EVERYTHING happening in Iraq today was predicted to occur before the end of 2003.

The major blunder was made by George W. Bush's team in ordering the invasion in the first place, and the innumerable policy blunders initiated by his team in the months following.

What did Paul Wolfowitz say just yesterday? He said "...a lot of mistakes had been made in Iraq and that it was not set up well for Obama when he came in..."  There you have it.... One of Dubya's chief architects of the Iraq debacle admitting that the Bush Team fucked it up for those that would follow them.

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."

General Petraeus, as you can see above, won the war, President Barack Hussein Obama's policies and doctrines have lost EVERYTHING gained and is now DITHERING about a solution.  

The now discredited General Petraeus was George Bush's "Yes Man." How many generals did George Bush have to fire before he found one that would agree with his reckless policies in Iraq?

Hitler was another deranged-leader who fired generals until they did his bidding, and history has already recorded where that led.

If Bush had only known that his invasion of Iraq would ultimately lead to ISIS........ Hindsight is always 20/20.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

The now discredited General Petraeus was George Bush's "Yes Man." How many generals did George Bush have to fire before he found one that would agree with his reckless policies in Iraq?

Hitler was another deranged-leader who fired generals until they did his bidding, and history has already recorded where that led.

If Bush had only known that his invasion of Iraq would ultimately lead to ISIS........ Hindsight is always 20/20.

And did Obama realize arming Syrian rebels would ultimately lead to arming ISIS.  Of course the Syrian rebels were probably ISIS.......Hindsight is always 20/20.

Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

And did Obama realize arming Syrian rebels would ultimately lead to arming ISIS.  Of course the Syrian rebels were probably ISIS.......Hindsight is always 20/20.

I believe he knew.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Ti wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

I believe he knew.

Good Lord.

He acts like he doesn't know anything.

But, he is gutsy and the best thing since sliced bread. LOL

What a dumbass
!

VectorMan wrote:
Ti wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

I believe he knew.

Good Lord.

He acts like he doesn't know anything.

But, he is gutsy and the best thing since sliced bread. LOL

What a dumbass
!

Yes, he sucks. he hates this country that's why I think he knew exactly what was going on with that islamist group he was supplying in Syria. That group did not get that organized and supplied in a short period of time without someone with some clout. And we already know they were running supplies to Syria to rebels.

Sal

Sal

ISIS is a sectarian Sunni militia. 

That's all.

Unfortunately, they have some embedded Chechen rebels in their ranks, so that makes them incredibly brutal. 

But, they are smaller than a division, and all they are doing is consolidating traditional Sunni territories in Iraq and Syria. 

The Shia army sure as hell wasn't going to die for that territory. 

ISIS is filling a power vacuum. 

They will not take Baghdad. 

2seaoat

They are useful tools for the bath party power brokers who used Al Queda before and then turned on them. Do not fool yourself in thinking that the power structure is not using this for their own power consolidation. The Iraqi Oligarchy is alive and well. They are utilizing a brutal fringe group to consolidate their power and as sure as the last time, they will turn on them.

This battle and political consolidation of the Iraqi people is not going to be achieved any more than we as a nation achieved the same in less than a hundred years. New maps are going to be drawn. The Kurds are going to be the big winner with gains in northern oil fields, and a divided enemy.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

If you recall, General Petraeus WON the war in Iraq.

ISIS would not have been in Iraq or Syria IF we had maintained a troop strength of about 15,000 to 20,000, as President Bush had planned, the stability in Iraq would have been maintained.

It took 4,000 deaths and over a trillion dollars to win the war and President Barack Hussein Obama to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory.

What would have been the result had we left Germany in 1948?

2seaoat

What would have been the result had we left Germany in 1948?

There was a defined nation state aggressor the Soviet Union which would have with Geopolitical certainty advanced to occupy all of Germany, and much of Western Europe. In our invasion and occupation of Iraq, we became the Soviet Union.

If we had left Iraq one year after our invasion, Hussein would have come out of his hole in the ground and would have consolidated his power again, and Iraq would not be much of a threat to anybody, The United States would have trillions in the bank, and 4k alive Americans.

Under your argument, if it is taken to the logical conclusion, the Germans would have arisen and became aggressors again. It was not the Germans who we occupied who were the threat. It was the Soviet Union. The invasion and occupation of Iraq, like all occupations was an utter failure from it's inception. The war was won in weeks, but it took 10 years of failed policy and a failed occupation before we successfully withdrew and reaped the horrors of the seeds we had planted.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
BRDNH2O wrote:En masse.  Load them up and air drop them into the besieged Embassy.  Arm them to their lying teeth, and give them air support.

But when the shit REALLY hits the fan, let them call Israel to snatch their favorite lobby from harm's way.

President Barack Hussein Obama CAUSED the problem, with your polices  and your doctrines.  

Seems to me you, Floridatexan, Wordslinger, ZVUGKTUBM and a few other prominent Progressives here should be in with the first boots on the ground.

After all, WE'RE the ones who told you this would happen.

I'm sure you'd send everyone who doesn't share your Nazi belief system before you would go yourself...the mark of a chickenhawk. Can you spell C O W A R D, Markle?

Let's send in the Neo-Cons to stablise Iraq. - Page 2 4.prosecute

Here's Bush lying through his teeth about the banner:

Let's send in the Neo-Cons to stablise Iraq. - Page 2 Mission_accomplished

Dubya finally came clean in the last press conference of his term on January 12, 2009:

"I have often said that history will look back and determine that which could have been done better, or, you know, mistakes I made. Clearly putting a 'Mission Accomplished' on a aircraft carrier was a mistake. It sent the wrong message. We were trying to say something differently, but nevertheless, it conveyed a different message."

At least he came clean... 5 years and 7 months after the fact.

by Sal Yesterday at 10:17 pm
ISIS is a sectarian Sunni militia.

That's all.

Unfortunately, they have some embedded Chechen rebels in their ranks, so that makes them incredibly brutal.

But, they are smaller than a division, and all they are doing is consolidating traditional Sunni territories in Iraq and Syria.

The Shia army sure as hell wasn't going to die for that territory.

ISIS is filling a power vacuum.

They will not take Baghdad.
---
Depends on how much their army grows with their recent successes and if Iran really does bring in some of their own terror groups to help .... Namely Hamas and Hezbollah

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PkrBum wrote:READY... FIRE... AIM...!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
BRDNH2O wrote:En masse.  Load them up and air drop them into the besieged Embassy.  Arm them to their lying teeth, and give them air support.

But when the shit REALLY hits the fan, let them call Israel to snatch their favorite lobby from harm's way.

President Barack Hussein Obama CAUSED the problem, with your polices  and your doctrines.  

Seems to me you, Floridatexan, Wordslinger, ZVUGKTUBM and a few other prominent Progressives here should be in with the first boots on the ground.

After all, WE'RE the ones who told you this would happen.

I'm sure you'd send everyone who doesn't share your Nazi belief system before you would go yourself...the mark of a chickenhawk.  Can you spell C O W A R D, Markle?  

Let's send in the Neo-Cons to stablise Iraq. - Page 2 4.prosecute

Here's Bush lying through his teeth about the banner:

Let's send in the Neo-Cons to stablise Iraq. - Page 2 Mission_accomplished

Dubya finally came clean in the last press conference of his term on January 12, 2009:

"I have often said that history will look back and determine that which could have been done better, or, you know, mistakes I made. Clearly putting a 'Mission Accomplished' on a aircraft carrier was a mistake. It sent the wrong message. We were trying to say something differently, but nevertheless, it conveyed a different message."

At least he came clean... 5 years and 7 months after the fact.

Rolling Eyes

When you cant talk about how wonderful your president is doing, talk about how shitty the last one was.  Wink 

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Ti wrote:When you cant talk about how wonderful your president is doing, talk about how shitty the last one was.  Wink 

....talk about how shitty the last one was.  Wink

Yep. And some of you still like to bring up Clinton, too......

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Ti wrote:When you cant talk about how wonderful your president is doing, talk about how shitty the last one was.  Wink 

....talk about how shitty the last one was.  Wink

Yep. And some of you still like to bring up Clinton, too......

actually, I didn't hate Clinton. I did hate some of the things he did such as the thing with the housing bubble. I never disliked him or cared who he screwed in the whitehouse. I didn't like how he let Hillary get involved in the healthcare debacle that sent vaccine companies fleeing the country. We lost a lot of high paying jobs and it is still creating vaccine shortages. And other medicine shortages.

But like I said, you rarely see anyone talking about bill Clinton here unless there is a story that comes out on him. Be honest. on the other hand, bush bush bush  Razz 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum