Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's send in the Neo-Cons to stablise Iraq.

+6
Wordslinger
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Joanimaroni
Markle
ZVUGKTUBM
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

En masse. Load them up and air drop them into the besieged Embassy. Arm them to their lying teeth, and give them air support.

But when the shit REALLY hits the fan, let them call Israel to snatch their favorite lobby from harm's way.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I don't think Dick Cheney's transplanted heart would be able to handle the stress....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Our new poster is in favor of genocide based on political beliefs

Hmmmm

What's the downside?

He sent kids to die for oil and payback, so when he complains that the heat would kill him, just point out that he will at least die where he should.

In an oil patch surrounded by his dead yes men.

wow.... As Sal says keep humping that dead chicken

I think you're the one with chicken juice on your gun. You know, the one under your seat that you take everywhere you go.

Markle

Markle

BRDNH2O wrote:En masse.  Load them up and air drop them into the besieged Embassy.  Arm them to their lying teeth, and give them air support.

But when the shit REALLY hits the fan, let them call Israel to snatch their favorite lobby from harm's way.

President Barack Hussein Obama CAUSED the problem, with your polices and your doctrines.

Seems to me you, Floridatexan, Wordslinger, ZVUGKTUBM and a few other prominent Progressives here should be in with the first boots on the ground.

After all, WE'RE the ones who told you this would happen.

Ya think?

My "ya think" is for BEDNh20

Think what?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Pace.......B-H20 has it out for you. lol! 

He even knows where you keep a weapon.

He posted about it.  

He's an interesting guy.  You should read his posts more often.

I'm just a little surprised why an alpha male like Mr. Dog allows you to answer questions for him.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

After all, WE'RE the ones who told you this would happen.

EVERYTHING happening in Iraq today was predicted to occur before the end of 2003.

The major blunder was made by George W. Bush's team in ordering the invasion in the first place, and the innumerable policy blunders initiated by his team in the months following.

What did Paul Wolfowitz say just yesterday? He said "...a lot of mistakes had been made in Iraq and that it was not set up well for Obama when he came in..."  There you have it.... One of Dubya's chief architects of the Iraq debacle admitting that the Bush Team fucked it up for those that would follow them.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:After all, WE'RE the ones who told you this would happen.

EVERYTHING happening in Iraq today was predicted to occur before the end of 2003.

The major blunder was made by George W. Bush's team in ordering the invasion in the first place, and the innumerable policy blunders initiated by his team in the months following.

What did Paul Wolfowitz say just yesterday? He said "...a lot of mistakes had been made in Iraq and that it was not set up well for Obama when he came in..."  There you have it.... One of Dubya's chief architects of the Iraq debacle admitting that the Bush Team fucked it up for those that would follow them.

It was also predicted when Obama pulled all troops out of Iraq, with the exception of skeletal crew.

Sal

Sal

Yes, unless we were prepared to stay in perpetuity, sacrificing blood and treasure in untold amounts, this was bound to happen whenever and however we left.

This is what happens when you leave a power vacuum.

So the question is ....

Was it a mistake to invade, or a mistake to get out when told to leave?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Power vacuum ? Make me king I'll shape them up ! If you even say the word Mohammed I will have you buried up to your neck in pig poop.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:After all, WE'RE the ones who told you this would happen.

Weren't there people who predicted the current situation before we even invaded?

As I recall, they were shouted down and branded as being un-patriotic.

But we had to do something. We couldn't let SH get away with 9/11.

by Joanimaroni Today at 2:04 pm
Pace.......B-H20 has it out for you.

-----
Lol I guess that makes me popular and him a troll/stalker combo due to the fact that I have many posts in my time here and he/she just rolled into the forum.

by Sal Today at 3:51 pm
Yes, unless we were prepared to stay in perpetuity, sacrificing blood and treasure in untold amounts, this was bound to happen whenever and however we left.

This is what happens when you leave a power vacuum.

So the question is ....

Was it a mistake to invade, or a mistake to get out when told to leave?
-----
How about we compromise and say both entry and exist have had their flaws

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Sounds like a weird rape analogy ....

"Yes, I'll admit the entry was problematic, but the exit wasn't flawless either."

I'll pass.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:by Joanimaroni Today at 2:04 pm

-----
Lol I guess that makes me popular and him a troll/stalker combo due to the fact that I have many posts in my time here and he/she just rolled into the forum.

LOL. You bragged about it just a week or so before I decided to join. Posts are cataloged, remember? You even made a joke about your "straw purchase and crossing state lines", paraphrased of course.

It doesn't take long to figure out when your passion is so obvious.

I was serious when I said you are an interesting poster.

Joanimaroni has been following me around the forum since I joined. Does that make her a troll/stalker?

I don't think so, but you can decide for yourself.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

-----

Or just a sneak!

I guess I was right.

You are stalking me around the forum.

Have fun!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Sounds like a weird rape analogy ....

"Yes, I'll admit the entry was problematic, but the exit wasn't flawless either."

I'll pass.

I think Sal just made the case that abstinence would have been the best policy.  Razz 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

BRDNH2O wrote:

-----

LOL.  You bragged about it just a week or so before I decided to join.  Posts are cataloged, remember?  You even made a joke about your "straw purchase and crossing state lines", paraphrased of course.

It doesn't take long to figure out when your passion is so obvious.

I was serious when I said you are an interesting poster.

Joanimaroni has been following me around the forum since I joined.  Does that make her a troll/stalker?

I don't think so, but you can decide for yourself.

Lol
It goes back to the Pnj......posts are cataloged and file. You are the cataloger.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum