Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are Obama's actions in Middle East designed to help create an Islamic caliphate?

+4
Floridatexan
Wordslinger
Markle
ZVUGKTUBM
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-caliphate/

It is not hard to understand why our Dear Leader wanted Dinesh D’Souza in jail and came at him with the full force of the Justice Department. A so-called routine review of his campaign donations unearthed an irregularity, and Mr. D’Souza was prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Who has their campaign contributions routinely reviewed anyway? Perhaps if he had been an illegal immigrant, or a Democratic operative like Jon Corzine, his crimes would have been overlooked. But he was neither and is now convicted. However, in President Obama’s eyes, Mr. D’Souza’s real crime was not illegally funneling money to Republican politicians–it was exposing the President’s dark agenda. For you see that in D’Souza’s movie, 2016: Obama’s America, he exposed for the world to see that Obama wanted to create a Muslim Jihadist caliphate across North Africa and the Middle East. For this, D’Souza had to be prosecuted.

Many on the Left laughed at D’Souza’s claims. Even many on the Right thought he was a little “out there.” But as I have written on these pages many times, the results speak for themselves, no matter what you believe about President Obama. If you are intellectually honest, I don’t believe you can look at the evidence and come to any other conclusion but that D’Souza was right.

So let’s take a look at the evidence. First, let’s start with the so-called Arab Spring. Here, you had a chain reaction of events where dictatorial leaders across the Muslim world were violently thrown out of positions of control. However, if you examine these events with a critical eye, what you see is that strongmen had held in check Sunni Muslim jihadists with a boot on their neck for decades. When this restraint was removed, the Muslim Brotherhood and other similar groups came to power. In Egypt, for example, after Mubarak’s ouster, there began a march towards Sharia Law. Why do you think the U.S. government was so angry when the Egyptian military threw the Brotherhood’s Mohamed Morsi out of office, put him in jail, and outlawed the Muslim Brotherhood across the country? Is there any other explanation except that Obama wanted the Brotherhood in control?

In Libya, the strongman Gaddafi was removed from power and killed in a movement backed by NATO forces in 2011. In the ensuing power vacuum, Islamic jihadist extremist elements are filling the void. In fact, once again, the military has launched operations against these Al Qaeda-backed forces to remove them from the country. Why do you think we really don’t know what happened in Benghazi? Why do you think this administration is going to such lengths to cover up how four American’s died? In Hillary’s words, “What difference does it make?” I think if the truth ever comes out, we will find that America was supporting jihadists in the country to allow them to rise to power, in spite of their terrorist links. Obama cannot let this get out.

In Iran, we have well-documented evidence that the Obama administration has been hellbent on allowing Iran to acquire nuclear weapons. Yes, they are a Sharia state, which historically have been at odds with the Sunni majority in the Muslim world. However, I believe that if the Islamic community sees the opportunity to create a pan-Asian Islamic caliphate, as they obviously do, they will put aside their differences. What will be the consequences to Israel and the United States when Iran has the bomb? Obama’s animosity to the security concerns of the Jewish State are well documented.

In Syria, Obama was begging for a reason not to attack the Assad regime after they used chemical weapons against their own citizens, deciding to desperately accept a Russian-backed deal that would force Assad to destroy his chemical stockpiles. Well, that was a year ago; and Assad has used chemical weapons fourteen times since against the opposition.

In Iraq, we have seen the Islamic State in Iraq (ISIS) defeat and occupy the northern cities on its march to Baghdad. Why do you think the Obama administration was so intent to remove American forces from the region? “See you in New York,” was a recent comment from a terrorist commander in-country as they beheaded thousands of Iraqis that worked with the Americans to defeat the jihadists under President Bush. Sunni fighters now control an area from Syria to the border of Iran, creating a terrorist state in the Middle East that will be much more dangerous than Afghanistan ever was. And now, we see the American presence being removed from that country as well.

In Turkey, Obama initially established a warm relationship with Islamist Prime Minister Ergodan until reports of his supporting Al Qaeda elements crossing Turkish territory back and forth from Europe to Syria forced Obama to publicly cool the relationship. Read that again. Obama supported a Turkish leader who allowed terrorists to travel from Syria to Europe through Turkish territory. Turkey is a member of NATO. Shocking.

As I have written before on these pages, the Obama administration’s agenda is not the buttressing of American power and ideals in the Middle East. It is about creating an environment where Muslim countries can install religious governments to create a Islamic caliphate across the Middle East and South Asia. The evidence of results on the ground as we look at it today is just too obvious. Enjoy the show, folks; you’re watching history. The Ottoman Empire is being reborn under our noses and is supported by our own government. I fear for our children’s future.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-caliphate/2/#cdyoMo6Glhzywljm.99

-------
Makes perfect sense now.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I think that article is full of horse caca.

Millions of Americans, who overwhelmingly voted Obama into a second term of office in November of 2012, obviously do not think he is a Muslim boogeyman like you do. Someone is full of doodoo; either millions of Americans, or you and the small handful who continue to fear-monger about Obama being a Muslim conspirator. Statistically, I don't think the millions are the ones who are full of it.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I think that article is full of horse caca.

Millions of Americans, who overwhelmingly voted Obama into a second term of office in November of 2012, obviously do not think he is a Muslim boogeyman like you do. Someone is full of doodoo; either millions of Americans, or you and the small handful who continue to fear-monger about Obama being a Muslim conspirator. Statistically, I don't think the millions are the ones who are full of it.

Could you run by what this year is and what his polling numbers are NOW?

He's about to drop below 40% isn't he?

Why do you think it was so vital to the President Barack Hussein Obama campaign desperately needed to keep the truth about Benghazi under wraps.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I think that article is full of horse caca.

Like it or not, millions of low info folks voted for him and that is why we are screwed. Going along with a crowd of idiots doesn't make it the right choice MR. ONE PROMOTION. You didn't bother making a response which means you don't even have a clue of what he is doing to the world and this nation. That makes you a low info voter as well.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

OK Pacedog ... why don't you just come out and tell us you hate Obama because he's black?

Do you really expect that your premise that Obama is secretly helping Islam, is anything more than sheer pejorative pandering?

Case in point: With or without Obama's efforts Syria and Libya and Iraq and Afghanistan were ALREADY Islamic countries.

Get real. If a toilet backed-up in Cleveland, you'd find a way to blame it on our twice-elected black President!

Reality!

D'Souza, who offered up this evidence, is darker than Obama. Put away your race card troll.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

D'Souza plead guilty to campaign finance fraud. Great source.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How would it benefit Obama to want to create a muslim caliphate in the middle east? What would his motive be?
It would certainly give him the worst "legacy" of any American President.
So how would he benefit from that?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Earth to idiot PeeDog: President Obama did not start the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Sal

Sal

Are Obama's actions in Middle East designed to help create an Islamic caliphate? Obama_nwo1

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:D'Souza, who offered up this evidence, is darker than Obama. Put away your race card troll.

consider: Your idol D'Souza's a nutcase through and through.

Floridatexan wrote:
D'Souza plead guilty to campaign finance fraud.  Great source.   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

And Tony Rezko, Bill Ayers, and countless others who have been friends with and advised the COWH are all criminals as well....so what's your point?

We know the charges on D'Souza are trumped up because of politics

Floridatexan wrote:
Earth to idiot PeeDog:  President Obama did not start the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.  

And the point of that RED HERRING is ???

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

And PaceDog accuses us of being "Low-Information Voters." We should be thankful that the fringe minority view he represents will stay exactly where it is---in outer space.

Are Obama's actions in Middle East designed to help create an Islamic caliphate? Images10

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
D'Souza plead guilty to campaign finance fraud.  Great source.   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

And Tony Rezko, Bill Ayers, and countless others who have been friends with and advised the COWH are all criminals as well....so what's your point?

We know the charges on D'Souza are trumped up because of politics

“If I was in a family and I believed my dad was some kind of a serial killer or a child molester, I would still love him. He would be part of my family, but I’d do everything I could to prevent him from doing evil actions.
I would think that would be good for the world and for my dad. So with Obama, he believes he’s doing the world a favor and America a favor by controlling this rogue elephant that is the United States.” D'Souza

Even Megyn Kelly LOL at this bozo.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/megyn-kelly-laughs-at-dinesh-dsouza-so-youre-saying-america-is-a-child-molester/

by Wordslinger Today at 11:57 am
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

D'Souza, who offered up this evidence, is darker than Obama. Put away your race card troll.

consider: Your idol D'Souza's a nutcase through and through.
----
S- Shift the blame
I- Ignore the facts
N- NAME CALL***

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:OK Pacedog ... why don't you just come out and tell us you hate Obama because he's black?

Do you really expect that your premise that Obama is secretly helping Islam, is anything more than sheer pejorative pandering?

Case in point:  With or without Obama's efforts Syria and Libya and Iraq and Afghanistan were ALREADY Islamic countries.  

Get real.  If a toilet backed-up in Cleveland, you'd find a way to blame it on our twice-elected black President!
Reality!

Are Obama's actions in Middle East designed to help create an Islamic caliphate? AnimatedLaughterPink

Are Obama's actions in Middle East designed to help create an Islamic caliphate? ObamaRaceCardCartoon

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

Are Obama's actions in Middle East designed to help create an Islamic caliphate? 32539b43-fc76-44fd-93ef-53472c611fb6

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obviously, according to Herr markle, Pacedog and Chrissy, if we replaced Obama with Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz or chris christy, everything in America would be just fine.

Uh huh. Yeah.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Now now.....that's not true.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Obviously, according to Herr markle, Pacedog and Chrissy, if we replaced Obama with Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz or chris christy, everything in America would be just fine.

Uh huh.  Yeah.  

Are Obama's actions in Middle East designed to help create an Islamic caliphate? Obama_desperation_02_zps98d23cfb

2seaoat

What desperation? He is coasting to his legacy as he continues to show incredible flexibility and range while meeting the complex issues facing this nation. We could not be in better hands.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:What desperation?   He is coasting to his legacy as he continues to show incredible flexibility and range while meeting the complex issues facing this nation.   We could not be in better hands.

Don't make posts like that, Seaoat; you will give Markle a complex!  Razz

Are Obama's actions in Middle East designed to help create an Islamic caliphate? 1005549_10152822658686729_2782949151532377616_n
2seaoat wrote:What desperation?   He is coasting to his legacy as he continues to show incredible flexibility and range while meeting the complex issues facing this nation.   We could not be in better hands.

Nixon couldn't come up with 18 minutes of tape...and you want to excuse years of emails being missing....

White guilt I guess....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Trying to compare the IRS "scandal" to Watergate is as stupid as declaring that Obama is going to establish an Islamic Caliphate in Iraq.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum