Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Was Right: FOIA Document Shows Obama and Hillary Knew Their Actions Would Create ISIS

+2
dumpcare
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Shocking, simply shocking. Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Clinton KNEW THEY WERE CREATING ISIS. They did it anyway!

Trump Was Right: FOIA Document Shows Obama and Hillary Knew Their Actions Would Create ISIS

Jim Hoft Aug 16th, 2016 8:34 am

Russia Insider reported:

The latest “OMG, Trump said that!” moment is The Donald’s claim that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are, correspondingly, the “founder” and “cofounder” of ISIS. True to form, the media reaction has been to shriek in outrage that he would cast aspersions on such august personages.

As of this writing, not one American media source of which this writer is aware has brought up in relation to Trump’s claims the August 2012 report (declassified and released in 2015 under a FOIA request from Judicial Watch) from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) stating that “there is the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist principality in Eastern Syria, and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime.”

The “supporting powers” are identified as “western countries” (no doubt including and led by the United States), “the Gulf States” (presumably including and led by Saudi Arabia), and “Turkey” (just Turkey).

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/trump-right-foia-document-shows-obama-hillary-knew-actions-create-isis/

dumpcare

Do you really believe this crap or just like people coming on the forum and proving you wrong? I had a sister that would believe it no matter how I proved different. I'd always ask her, "What the hell is wrong with you"? But unlike you she got 100% of her crap from Fox news. What they said was gospel. But I think back on her 5 years ago and I kind of think she would say Trump is an ass.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:Do you really believe this crap or just like people coming on the forum and proving you wrong? I had a sister that would believe it no matter how I proved different. I'd always ask her, "What the hell is wrong with you"?  But unlike you she got 100% of her crap from Fox news. What they said was gospel. But I think back on her 5 years ago and I kind of think she would say Trump is an ass.

Lame Dork poster Markle has been reading the Gateway Pundit again.... LOL!Tabloid garbage, along with Brietbart, HotAir, and all of the other junk blogs the Lame Dork likes to read.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

It's even worse than that.

He's quoting the Gateway Pundit (widely known as being run be the stupidest man on the Internet), who in turn is quoting a Vladimer Putin propaganda arm.

Incredible.

Here's the actual report.  What exactly are you contesting here? I thght it was common knowledge anyway. Again... why don't you just say that your dear leader's naivete and incompetence (especially considering our having toppled saddam) doesn't matter to you? It's OK when your team does it.

Amiright?

http://www.judicialwatch.org/document-archive/pgs-287-293-291-jw-v-dod-and-state-14-812-2/

2seaoat

Trump in an interview I posted last week predicted when we left Iraq it would be a mess.....but we had to get out......Again blaming the tow truck driver for getting mud on the vehicle being towed out of the ditch is splendid logic, and particularly funny when you hear Trump fully aware what a mess it would be withdrawing from a very bad decision.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

There would be no ISIS if Dumbya had not invaded Iraq. Stupidest foreign policy blunder in a hundred years. It was also a military blunder. How many generals did Dumbya relieve before he found a yes-man who would try to unfuck what he fucked-up in the first place?

I do realize my post might cause Lame Dork poster Markle to roll out one of his cut-and-pastes......

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:There would be no ISIS if Dumbya had not invaded Iraq. Stupidest foreign policy blunder in a hundred years. It was also a military blunder. How many generals did Dumbya relieve before he found a yes-man who would try to unfuck what he fucked-up in the first place?

I do realize my post might cause Lame Dork poster Markle to roll out one of his cut-and-pastes......

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.
- Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,383 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

Markle

Markle

It never ceases to be funny!

Whenever I post a thread of indisputable FACTS, the whiny Progressives ignore the FACTS contained in the post and either attack me personally or the source.

So predictable is it that I frequently will choose a source I know will get their panties in a twist rather than another neutral or left wing source.

Life is good

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Whenever I post a thread of indisputable FACTS

What is indisputable is most of your FACTS are this:

Trump Was Right: FOIA Document Shows Obama and Hillary Knew Their Actions Would Create ISIS Bs12

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Here's the actual report.  What exactly are you contesting here? I thght it was common knowledge anyway. Again... why don't you just say that your dear leader's naivete and incompetence (especially considering our having toppled saddam) doesn't matter to you? It's OK when your team does it.

Amiright?

http://www.judicialwatch.org/document-archive/pgs-287-293-291-jw-v-dod-and-state-14-812-2/

Here's a quote from the psycho who founded Judicial Watch:

Trump Was Right: FOIA Document Shows Obama and Hillary Knew Their Actions Would Create ISIS Quote-king-george-iii-may-have-been-a-greedy-control-freak-but-at-least-he-was-a-christian-larry-klayman-64-16-28

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Here's the actual report.  What exactly are you contesting here? I thght it was common knowledge anyway. Again... why don't you just say that your dear leader's naivete and incompetence (especially considering our having toppled saddam) doesn't matter to you? It's OK when your team does it.

Amiright?

Here's a quote from the psycho who founded Judicial Watch:

It's a document Einstein. It was retrieved from the govt via foia request and following a law suit.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Klayman

It's amazing how dense you can make yourself when it's important to ignore something for ideological reasons.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Russia Insider reported:

(not even original reporting)

The latest “OMG, Trump said that!” moment is The Donald’s claim that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are, correspondingly, the “founder” and “cofounder” of ISIS. True to form, the media reaction has been to shriek in outrage that he would cast aspersions on such august personages.

(cheap shot)

As of this writing, not one American media source of which this writer is aware

(hasn't done homework)

has brought up in relation to Trump’s claims the August 2012 report (declassified and released in 2015 under a FOIA request from Judicial Watch) from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) stating that “there is the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist principality in Eastern Syria, and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime.”

(wait, what? Where's the beef?)

The “supporting powers” are identified as “western countries” (no doubt including and led by the United States), “the Gulf States” (presumably including and led by Saudi Arabia), and “Turkey” (just Turkey).

(a lot of presumption; still no facts in evidence).

So...another nothing burger.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum