Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.

+2
Floridatexan
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Not at all...I have guns in the house. I just don't normally resolve conflict with a gun...it's so messy.

The problem seems to be ease of access for people who shouldn't have guns, like the guy who recently killed his girlfriend's sister, husband and all their children except one. I don't know how he got a gun...probably bought it at a gun show...it's much too easy for people who shouldn't have guns to get them.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:.

Ditto!

2seaoat

Guns are inherently dangerous. Muslims and gun owners are not.

Sal

Sal

I don't know a single "liberal" who thinks all gun owners are dangerous "lunatics".

It's the same limp logic that makes them equate sensible gun regulation with a ban on all guns, or "THEY'RE COMIN' FER OUR GUNZ!!!".

Silliness.

2seaoat

Bob is struggling with concepts lately, but I think he may have grasped the little brown diseased bags of garbage.....then again maybe not. Lately when I see a Bob post, I am thinking of Sarah Palin. I do not know why that is......Bob always was lucid, but he may also be stirring the pot.....its a job and somebody needs to do it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob is struggling with concepts lately, but I think he may have grasped the little brown diseased bags of garbage.....then again maybe not.   Lately when I see a Bob post, I am thinking of Sarah Palin.  I do not know why that is......Bob always was lucid, but he may also be stirring the pot.....its a job and somebody needs to do it.

Now my ideas are like Sarah Palin's. lol

If I could do an impersonation like that I'd be on the comedy tour. And I don't look like Tina Fey either. lol

by 2seaoat Today at 4:23 pm
------
So a gun will all of a sudden jump up and shoot someone? Nope

by 2seaoat Today at 4:23 pm
------
So a gun will all of a sudden jump up and shoot someone? Nope

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Guns are inherently dangerous.  Muslims and gun owners are not.

How is a gun "inherently dangerous"?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum