Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

On a lighter note, I just had a convo with my gf and we decided she is a alien LOL

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Ancient Astronaut Theory

Alien descendents? the theories of rh- blood

RH in the blood type of humans stands for Rhesus Monkeys. When someone is RH positive, their genetics can be traced back to the monkeys. When they are negative, their genetics cannot. RH negative blood is a type of blood that occurs in a small percentage of people. O negative blood type occurs in one of fifteen people, A negative in 1 in 16 people, B negative in 1 of 67 people, and AB negative in one of 167 people. Only 16% of the world has RH negative blood, making it a rare occurence. O negative blood is said to be the purest blood in the universe. O negatives can't receive blood from anyone besides their own blood type, but anyone can receive O negative.

Personality of rh- people

There are many common traits of an RH- person. Some of these traits are:
-A feeling of not belonging
-Truth seekers
-Sense of a "mission" in life
-Empathy and passion for mankind
-An extra rib or vertebra
-higher than average IQ
-ESP ability
-Love of space and science
-More sensitive vision and other senses
-Increased of physic/intuitive abilities
-Cannot be cloned<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< interesting
-Lower body temperature
-Higher blood pressure (sometimes lower)
-Predominantly blue, green, or hazel eyes
-Red or reddish tint to hair
-Increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight
-Unexplained scars
-Piercing eyes
-Tend to be healers
-Empathetic illness
-Ability to disrupt electrical devices
-Prone to alien abductions
-Experience unexplained phenomenon
-Physic dreams or ability
(http://rhnegativeregistry.com/traits-of-rh-negative-individuals.html)

Theory: Rh- and anunnaki

http://imaginealiens.weebly.com/rh--blood-type.html

I have highlighted some of the traits she has from the above list. Most notably she has a extra vertebra and a extra rib. And to be honest and I studied anatomy I never knew you could have a extra vertebra until last year

What a Face 

Your blood doesn't have anything to do w/ those traits.

Dreamsglore wrote:Your blood doesn't have anything to do w/ those traits.

oh geesh, as always you suck the fun out of everything.

but My god that dna in your blood has nothing to do with traits. How wrong could I be.  Rolling Eyes 

Good God! And you studied science?

Dreamsglore wrote:Good God! And you studied science?
dreams are you so stupid you don't know your white blood cells have DNA?

seriously though, this was supposed to be a fun thread about aliens.

shut up

You shut up, Moron. Nuclear DNA is what determines genetics of which very little is found in white cells. Red cells outnumber them.

Dreamsglore wrote:You shut up, Moron. Nuclear DNA is what determines genetics of which very little is found in white cells. Red cells outnumber them.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I guess they aint no nuclear dna in white blood cells LOL

better tell all those scientist who are doing those dna test on blood samples.

and again, you ruin a perfectly fun thread. this could have a fun alien thread

Now you make it too much like work.. blah...

Schmuckhead.

For a start, forensic investigations are based on nuclear DNA, little of which is found in blood.

There are two types of human DNA: nuclear DNA found in the nucleus of our cells and mitochondrial DNA found inside the cytoplasm (the jelly-like material surrounding the nucleus) of the cells.

Nuclear DNA is created from the combination of genes you inherit from both your parents, whereas mitochondrial DNA is passed down through the maternal line, so you will have the same mitochondrial DNA as your mother or your mother's mother.

Forensic investigators don't tend to use mitochondrial DNA in crime scene investigations because it's extremely difficult to analyse, says Trent.

#1 Recommended
DNA Paternity Test*

Call Now 1-800-349-8016

FREE Consultation, Call Today

Paternity DNA Testing Order A Paternity Test

Featured Service

Paternity Testing

http://www.dnacenter.com/?gphone=1-800-349-8016&gdnis=8016&gclid=CjkKEQjw5e-cBRDysazatpTm5b8BEiQAWxTHh74odF9J3Hv8Q3xfuD5IO9Q-ZrflzKpsRAgTmkMLIk_w_wcB

You better get a class action lawsuit going then on all those DNA paternity test done with blood LOL

They use a cheek swab,Einstein.

Dreamsglore wrote:They use a cheek swab,Einstein.

no they do not always dreams.

I know, I went through one with my second daughter. they stuck her on the foot and took blood.

Whats one of the largest labs in the country think about blood DNA testing...

Blood samples also can be used for paternity or relationship testing.
https://www.labcorp.com/wps/portal/dna/paternity

So basically while new testing has been developed over the years, blood still rules and basically it has the same dna. dna is dna pretty much.

the swabs were developed because they are less invasive. but blood works too. what does that tell you Einstein?

The DNA blood test can only be used to exclude a father. Not confirm.

Dreamsglore wrote:The DNA blood test can only be used to exclude a father. Not confirm.

LOL

seriously dreams. you've missed your calling. I think you have a very good class action law suit if this is what your selling.

hurry and get this going.

MILLIONS of little babies are in dire need to know who their fathers really are because of a DNA blood workup.

Maybe you and seaoat can team up and save the nation from unidentified fatherless children.  Laughing 

OMG dreams, the bak child support payments for all women who have been given payments based on a blood DNA test is going to be HUGE....

Men will be flocking to your door step in honor to thank you.

Could be the best man getter scheme yet LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum