Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama will be reelected if he retains lead in Ohio

+5
knothead
Markle
Nekochan
othershoe1030
gulfbeachbandit
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Get the straightjacket out for Pacedog!

http://www.policymic.com/articles/16462/presidential-polls-2012-obama-will-be-reelected-if-he-retains-lead-in-ohio

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

The sun will rise tomorrow if the earth continues it's normal rotation.

ghandi wrote:The sun will rise tomorrow if the earth continues it's normal rotation.

Do you stay up nights thinking of these intelligent zingers?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:The sun will rise tomorrow if the earth continues it's normal rotation.

I sleep at night because I'm a republican and I work all day. Someone has to work so your family and political party can eat. But you already knew that. Didn't you?

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I sleep at night because I'm a republican and I work all day. Someone has to work so your family and political party can eat. But you already knew that. Didn't you?

Is that right? Thanks for all your hard work. How many toilets did you clean today in the gubment building?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I know nothing I can say will change your mind. I just want to say that I think it is really an odd position or attitude to take on the part of many republicans that you are the only people who work. Just for the record this is a ridiculous and untrue statement.

othershoe1030 wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I know nothing I can say will change your mind. I just want to say that I think it is really an odd position or attitude to take on the part of many republicans that you are the only people who work. Just for the record this is a ridiculous and untrue statement.

If you haven't noticed he is the king of ridiculous and untrue statements.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yes, Ohio is important.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Is that right? Thanks for all your hard work. How many toilets did you clean today in the gubment building?
1. It's saturday. I'm off.
2. I don't clean toilets. I make decisions about who prospers and who doesn't.
3. Enjoy the trailer park for a few more years. Dummy.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

othershoe1030 wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Do you work?

ghandi wrote:?
3. Enjoy the trailer park for a few more years. Dummy.[/quote]

ROFLMAO

FUnny how when the GOP folks post a poll, dreams says it is FOS, but she is a political science guru when she finds one that she likes.

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

3. Enjoy the trailer park for a few more years. Dummy.

I'm off too but do you really think anyone believes that?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:FUnny how when the GOP folks post a poll, dreams says it is FOS, but she is a political science guru when she finds one that she likes.

Nothing funny about it at all. As history has shown the GOP has their picture in the dictionary next to the word "liar".

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:FUnny how when the GOP folks post a poll, dreams says it is FOS, but she is a political science guru when she finds one that she likes.

Nothing funny about it at all. As history has shown the GOP has their picture in the dictionary next to the word "liar".

You are mistaken much like the drunken Vp the other night.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

You are mistaken much like the drunken Vp the other night.

I think you have him confused w/ Bohner, don't you?

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:Get the straightjacket out for Pacedog!

http://www.policymic.com/articles/16462/presidential-polls-2012-obama-will-be-reelected-if-he-retains-lead-in-ohio

As Election Day nears, Romney crowds are surging
By STEVE PEOPLES | Associated Press – Fri, Oct 12, 2012.

Obama will be reelected if he retains lead in Ohio ColumbusDispatch

Markle wrote:

Well, I hope they surge right into the Ohio River,stupidass's. They're too dumb too know their party's sabotaged everyone of them.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

Well, I hope they surge right into the Ohio River,stupidass's. They're too dumb too know their party's sabotaged everyone of them.

oh so your wishing them to go off into the river. i see. will you be one of the low lifes rioting when obama looses?

romney has a surge in ohio. he has a surge all over actually

Nekochan

Nekochan

Romney is surging in Ohio, but will it be enough for him to take the state-that's the question. I think that this next debate will be important.

knothead

knothead

2. I make decisions about who prospers and who doesn't.

Now that is scary if true. . . . .

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

oh so your wishing them to go off into the river. i see. will you be one of the low lifes rioting when obama looses?

Looses? Is he loose somewhere? I won't be rioting anywhere and neither will anybody else. That's just ignorant conjecture from the feeble minded.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

Looses? Is he loose somewhere? I won't be rioting anywhere and neither will anybody else. That's just ignorant conjecture from the feeble minded.

Actually, there will be a riot..... It is going to be a riot on this forum the evening of Tuesday, November 6th; especially when Obama's overwhelming re-election victory is announced. I suppose it will be mighty fun here (a real riot) in the days and weeks that follow. I hope your barbs are sharpened because some folks are going to be pouty-faced mad and will be ripe for teasing.

I am filling out my absentee ballot today and will vote for Gary Johnson for president, but I have no doubts about who is going to win......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

blind faith? i think it depends on turnout.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Obama will have to do way more than "retain a lead" in Ohio to get re-elected. Just think about how many people will come out to just vote against him.

We've got to take the son of a bitch out! Oh sorry. Did I just sound like a union thug? LOL

ABO

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum