Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cloward Piven Strategy now coming into play on our boarders with an onslaught of underage illegal aliens.

+2
2seaoat
Markle
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

This is idiocy. When the border was wide open and jobs were plentiful hundreds of thousands of Illegal aliens crossed our borders without being caught and deported, and now when we are effectively shutting down the border and are being successful in catching young people, it is President Obama who is responsible for an non event, and is given no credit for catching the people and deporting them.........you cannot make up this stupid chit. Group stupid is a popular past time as propogandist can become more outrageous and critical thinking has been abandoned.

2seaoat wrote:This is idiocy. When the border was wide open and jobs were plentiful hundreds of thousands of Illegal aliens crossed our borders without being caught and deported, and now when we are effectively shutting down the border and are being successful in catching young people, it is President Obama who is responsible for an non event, and is given no credit for catching the people and deporting them.........you cannot make up this stupid chit. Group stupid is a popular past time as propogandist can become more outrageous and critical thinking has been abandoned.

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for you. I keep showing you an explanation for talkingpoint you are stuck on directly from obama... they simply changed the way the numbers were gathered... including ice encounters that had never been counted like that in the past. I'll just let you be... hope you're enjoying the banter.

Obama rationalizing the new deportation totals to a group of hispanic reporters... October 2011:

“The statistics are actually a little deceptive because what we’ve been doing is, with the stronger border enforcement, we’ve been apprehending folks at the borders and sending them back. That is counted as a deportation, even though they may have only been held for a day or 48 hours, sent back —that’s counted as a deportation,”.

This was not counted in this way prior... just more govt math. Yea team..!!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Pkr,

Don't you remember all those marathon sessions when seaoat stuck to the idea that George Zimmerman had been convicted of murder (or manslaughter can't remember which)  in that trial in which he was found "not guilty"?
And for those who didn't get to see all those posts,  it wasn't only that seaoat believed Zimmerman was guilty.  A lot of people "believed" Zimmerman was guilty.  But Seaoat was the only person in the country who told us Zimmerman was actually convicted of murder/manslaughter (whichever he said it was).  And no matter how anyone else tried to reason with him, he stuck to it.  It was quite bizarre to say the least.  

Now he's got this notion in his head that there is no more illegal immigration. That the illegal immigration has ended.
There is nothing you or anyone else can say that will change seaoat's mind about this.  We learned that on the Zimmerman thing.  lol

2seaoat

Bob,
I cannot help you with your lack of understanding of criminal charges, and I certainly will not try to explain to you that those young people who are filling facilities get sent back to the country of their origin. PK wants the sending back process to be a reporting debate on numbers, but all, but Bob, would agree that they are not being allowed into this country and the increased boots are stopping most of illegal immigration compared to the last two decades. We know that almost 200k people over stay their visas and become illegal aliens who successfully are in this country and have beat the system. Bob gets excited that brown people and brown children are getting caught, and the children have increased from 20-30k a year being caught to now 40-60k BEING CAUGHT AND SENT BACK.......

There were more than 600,000 apprehensions in 2012 (643,474) by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the two agencies within DHS responsible for the identification and removal of inadmissible noncitizens.

Yet 1/3 of that number are overstaying their visas and are not brown skinned hispanics..........the problem is American immigration policy is not our southern border, but our inability to track those people we allow into this country legally, and they overstay their visas and continue to live in America without a complaint from a xenophobic rascist.........but all those people getting caught and turned back and deported......that has our resident racists in a huff.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

See what I mean, Pkr. lol

2seaoat

Now he's got this notion in his head that there is no more illegal immigration.

Again your inability to comprehend concepts is not a question of my inflexibility, rather your dishonesty. Where have I even suggested that there is no more illegal immigration. I have clearly given stats of almost 200k people a year overstaying their visas, and successfully becoming illegal immigrants in America. In regard to discussing manslaughter and jury instructions with you.......I think if it was simply comprehension it might be possible, but when you compound that with intellectual dishonesty....well of course I would appear stubborn.....how convenient.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Now he's got this notion in his head that there is no more illegal immigration.

Again your inability to comprehend concepts is not a question of my inflexibility, rather your dishonesty.  Where have I even suggested that there is no more illegal immigration.  I have clearly given stats of almost 200k people a year overstaying their visas, and successfully becoming illegal immigrants in America.  In regard to discussing manslaughter and jury instructions with you.......I think if it was simply comprehension it might be possible, but when you compound that with intellectual dishonesty....well of course I would appear stubborn.....how convenient.

Please show us the link to your RELIABLE SOURCE.

How many are coming across the border illegally? How do you know?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum