Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

well well well...Barry Soetoro

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Obama admitted he knew about that bio

It stayed that way from 1991 to 2007 just before the election

Why?

So whether it is true or not it certainly looks suspicious enough with all the other stuff for people to come to conclusions

That's all I'm saying

It's highly suspicious and it's not that far of a leap considering all the information that points to that direction

So calling this far fetched is bull shit

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:

It's highly suspicious far fetched bull shit

There, I fixed it for ya.

You're welcome.

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

You're welcome.

The problem is you cant prove he isn't from Kenya no more than I can prove he is. That's top secret.

But I can assure you if a republican had a British father, all his relatives live in Britain and there were pictures of him in Britain with them, and he allowed his Harvard bio to state he was from Britain from 1991 to 2007 and much much more, you would be screaming from hell he was from Britain.

BTW, it was found out that there is a loop hole in how Hawaii issues birth certificates to foreign born as well.

So really, its not that far fetched to think the choomba pot smoking gang member is from Kenya.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I can't believe that 5.5 years into Obama's presidency, there are folks who continue to hold onto the "Kenya connection" for the Obamas like it is absolute truth.

well well well...Barry Soetoro - Page 2 Outfro10

The least you can do is present compelling facts from reasonable information sources. Specious claims from obscure blogs will not do, and will only bring on derision from your forum peers.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

You're welcome.

The problem is you cant prove he isn't from Kenya 

You are severely impaired. 

Do not operate heavy machinery. 

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I can't believe that 5.5 years into Obama's presidency, there are folks who continue to hold onto the "Kenya connection" for the Obamas like it is absolute truth.

well well well...Barry Soetoro - Page 2 Outfro10

The least you can do is present compelling facts from reasonable information sources. Specious claims from obscure blogs will not do, and will only bring on derision from your forum peers.

I can not prove it, Ive already stated I can not prove it.

What I have presented is that there is enough information about Obama that is legitimate that its not that far of a jump to the conclusion.

Phillip Berg is a Philadelphia attorney, former chair of the Democratic Party in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania and Hillary Clinton for President supporter. He is a former gubernatorial and senate candidate, as well as a former Deputy Attorney General.

9/11 Lawsuit

Berg first came to prominence in May, 2004, when he represented Ellen Mariani, wife of Louis Mariani, in a lawsuit against President Bush, Vice President Cheney, former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, and 55 others under the federal Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organizations act. Mr. Mariani was killed when United Air Lines flight 175 was flown into the South Tower of the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. The lawsuit alleges that the government had foreknowledge of the terrorist attacks and provided no warning. In addition, it claims the government actively covered up evidence after the attack. For instance, Mr. Berg alleged that former Florida Governor Jeb Bush went to the offices of Hoffman Aviation School, took records, and had them flown out of the country on an Air Force plane.[1][2]

Obama Lawsuit

Berg again appeared in the news in August, 2008, when he filed suit against Senator Barack Obama, the Democratic National Committee, and the Federal Election Commission, seeking an injunction to prevent Obama from continuing his candidacy, and the DNC from nominating him based on eligibility. Berg's suit states the birth certificate provided by the candidate is a forgery, and that even if Obama's a natural-born citizen, that he forwent his citizenship when he was supposedly adopted in Indonesia.[3]

References

did you forget about the democrat who sued in 2008?

http://www.conservapedia.com/Phillip_Berg

I mean seriously Z, there are lots of loose ends and plenty of information out there to make a very good case for this. Right or wrong, the speculation isn't a extreme jump. That is what iam and have been saying.

and even on politico it clearly states it was Hillary supporters that started the rumor.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0411/53563_Page4.html

Then, as Obama marched toward the presidency, a new suggestion emerged: That he was not eligible to serve. (See: Birther debate alive across U.S.)

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0411/53563.html#ixzz34HoFL7Jx

I keep saying that nothing matters... so unless a judge opens records it's pointless... and even if true wouldn't matter.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I keep saying that nothing matters... 

Repetition is one of the keys of comedy. 

Keep humpin the chicken sal

Good God Almighty! This is a s bad as OJ was framed by the whole LAPD. You have to be an absolute moron to believe Obama's mother could get a BC and a birth announcement in the paper in 1961 and all of the Hawaii officials are covering up.

37well well well...Barry Soetoro - Page 2 Empty Re: well well well...Barry Soetoro 6/10/2014, 10:07 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Are we ignoring.........When Barack was four his mother Stanley Ann Dunham married Lolo Soetoro (1965 - 1980 and four year old Barack was adopted by Lolo and his name was changed to Barry Soetoro!

He changed his name back to Obama.

38well well well...Barry Soetoro - Page 2 Empty Re: well well well...Barry Soetoro 6/10/2014, 10:16 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Are we ignoring.........When Barack was four his mother Stanley Ann Dunham married Lolo Soetoro (1965 - 1980 and four year old Barack was adopted by Lolo and his name was changed to Barry Soetoro!

He changed his name back to Obama.

Theres no proof of that either that he changed his name back.

39well well well...Barry Soetoro - Page 2 Empty Re: well well well...Barry Soetoro 6/10/2014, 11:14 pm

I don't believe he was adopted by Soetoro. His name would be Soetoro now.

40well well well...Barry Soetoro - Page 2 Empty Re: well well well...Barry Soetoro 6/10/2014, 11:18 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:I don't believe he was adopted by Soetoro. His name would be Soetoro now.

Dude has been scamming the USA since he got here and was awarded a Fulbright schollie

41well well well...Barry Soetoro - Page 2 Empty Re: well well well...Barry Soetoro 6/11/2014, 12:03 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I don't believe he was adopted by Soetoro. His name would be Soetoro now.

Dude has been scamming the USA since he got here and was awarded a Fulbright schollie

That's been proven a lie. Do you ever post anything true?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Some folks are just stuck on the notion that our President is not an American.

Then you have to consider that Obama won election twice, with the second election being an overwhelming victory (330 or so Electoral Votes). Either the Obama camp was skilled at bamboozling and outwitting millions of voters who supported him (and who still support him), or the few people who continue to  hold onto their crazy notions about him are wrong. I thing the odds rest with the supporters.

The razor-thin minority that PaceDog and a handful of others represent will hang onto their beliefs all the way until January of 2017. It doesn't matter that their notions come from outer-space connections based somewhere in the galaxy. You will be hearing about this crap all the way until the end of the President's term.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

If bush or obama had been held to the campaign promises made prior to their first elections... neither deserved a 2nd.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Dude has been scamming the USA since he got here and was awarded a Fulbright schollie

Then you have to consider that Obama won election twice, with the second election being an overwhelming victory (330 or so Electoral Votes). Either the Obama camp was skilled at bamboozling and outwitting millions of voters who supported him (and who still support him), or the few people who continue to  hold onto their crazy notions about him are wrong. I thing the odds rest with the supporters.

The razor-thin minority that PaceDog and a handful of others represent will hang onto their beliefs all the way until January of 2017. It doesn't matter that their notions come from outer-space connections based somewhere in the galaxy. You will be hearing about this crap all the way until the end of the President's term.

You are assuming that his voter base actually cared.

Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Dude has been scamming the USA since he got here and was awarded a Fulbright schollie

You are assuming that his voter base actually cared.

That's exactly the point... it's obvious that absolutely nothing matters.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

That's exactly the point... it's obvious that absolutely nothing matters.

Actually, some things do matter.

The problem is that the wingnutz can't distinguish between things that really do matter and the bright shiny objects which distract them, like the absurd notion that the President is not an American.

The GOP is like a dog that is really, really focused on ....

.... SQUIRREL!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum