Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Psychologist's opinion on Obama is shocking

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://m.newsbusters.org/blogs/rich-noyes/2014/06/04/fox-biz-psychologist-worries-erratic-obama-may-not-be-sane

2seaoat

Yes there is a question of sanity.......it is not the President, rather the incessant hate directed at the black man in the white house......as commander in chief his release of the American for five prisoners was a no brainer.......some guy who broke the law in Mexico is not the commander in chief's concern........actually there are some depraved posters on this forum who have mental health issues.

Obama is certainly insane and anti-American. Just like seaoat.  Very Happy 

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Yes there is a question of sanity.......it is not the President, rather the incessant hate directed at the black man in the white house......as commander in chief his release of the American for five prisoners was a no brainer.......some guy who broke the law in Mexico is not the commander in chief's concern........actually there are some depraved posters on this forum who have mental health issues.

You are amusing.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

....actually there are...posters on this forum who have mental health issues....

Some of them are so fearfully obsessed about President Obama that they would need to be shadowed by Secret Service agents were they found anywhere physically near the President.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:....actually there are...posters on this forum who have mental health issues....

Some of them are so fearfully obsessed about President Obama that they would need to be shadowed by Secret Service agents were they found anywhere physically near the President.

Don't worry Z, this entire forum is being watched.  Surprised 

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 4:53 pm
....actually there are...posters on this forum who have mental health issues....

------
Nobody here is worth the man hours required z so don't flatter yourself. Personally, I wouldn't meet with him for any reason whatsoever.....he could write me a check for 1,000,000 and it wouidnt mean squat.

We still have freedom of speech in this nation. We don't have to like anything this guy does or agree with one thing he says. That's part of our Constitutional rights. If disagreeing with the POTUS was qualifying for SS details then most if you liberals would have been on lockdown way before Bush left office for what you put on the PNJ forums and here.

2seaoat

Obsessions are rarely healthy.

I think most leftists do take pause upon many of obama's policies and decisions... they just don't want to get kicked out of the collectivist kool kids club. It's much easier to go along with the obviously absurd than risk being labeled a racist or other derision.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:....actually there are...posters on this forum who have mental health issues....

Yes, the country and world are in so much better shape since the Democrats took control in 2007 and President Barack Hussein Obama in 2009.

Psychologist's opinion on Obama is shocking  AnimatedLaughterPink

by 2seaoat Today at 8:51 pm
Obsessions are rarely healthy.
----
Your white guilt obsession is quite unhealthy.

2seaoat

Hardly. I criticize him when he deserves it. The VA is his baby. The failures of his choices on the incentives for the economy like cash for clunkers is all his.........but the rest of this stupidity is hilarious. He sends five folks who would be released after a trial or jailed a few years for one of our servicemen......the Israelis release 1000 terrorist for one soldier and are praised.....you cannot make up this propaganda machine.......He has exceeded my expectations and in sum has done an excellent job. The folks who start with the proposition that he is bad.....pile on zeros......when you multiply zeros......well nothing happens.......so if you want to show me a real negative of our President.....I am all ears.....but hell this has been so much fun playing with stupid......I doubt if a person can seriously look at his presidency without spewing the propaganda.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote: they just don't want to get kicked out of the collectivist kool kids club.

I'm 65. I think Sal is what, 42 or thereabouts (the next generation after mine).
But even with that difference in age, Sal and I share something.
We both spent our formative years being on the left because it was the only cool and hip way to think.
But what Sal doesn't understand, or at least doesn't recognize, is that it was my generation who paved the way for his generation to have those ideas.
We were the first generation to reject the cultural status quo. We challenged all the ideas, and that goes for religion, sex, war, politics, race, art, music, wealth, you name it.

So where does that leave us now? With two mindsets.

1. Sal's generation believes my generation is spoiled and selfish.

2. Conservatives believe my generation was a bunch of dirty hippies spouting communism and perversion.

Chrissy wrote:

Don't worry Z, this entire forum is being watched.  Surprised 

If it were PD would be kicked out of the military.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum