Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another seven billion dollars flushed down the toilet.

+2
Captn Kaoz
gulfbeachbandit
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/22/illegal-immigrants-could-reap-more-than-7b-in-tax-credits-this-year-senator/

ghandi wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/22/illegal-immigrants-could-reap-more-than-7b-in-tax-credits-this-year-senator/

That's won't fund two weeks cost for us in Afghanistan. affraid

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Buying Votes... Seven Billion Dollars at a time.

the national debt is not important

Sal

Sal

Chrissy8 wrote:the national debt is not important

Channeling Dick Cheney?

salinsky wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:the national debt is not important

Channeling Dick Cheney?

No , obama

Sal

Sal

Chrissy8 wrote:
No , obama

Show me where Obama said that. I can show you where the Dick said it.

salinsky wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
No , obama

actions speak louder than words. Now try and tell me its not true.

Sal

Sal

Chrissy8 wrote:

Federal spending is growing at the slowest pace since the 1950s. Try again.

salinsky wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Federal spending is growing at the slowest pace since the 1950s. Try again.

That is FAR too simplistic a statement for it to be factual. Unfortunately for you there are some conflicting data. Perhaps you might want to look at this article link after this excerpt:

One common way to measure federal spending is to compare it to the size of the overall U.S. economy. That at least puts the level into context, helping account for population growth, inflation and other factors that affect spending. Here’s what the White House’s own budget documents show about spending as a percentage of the U.S. economy (gross domestic product):

2008: 20.8 percent

2009: 25.2 percent

2010: 24.1 percent

2011: 24.1 percent

2012: 24.3 percent

2013: 23.3 percent

"In the post-war era, federal spending as a percentage of the U.S. economy has hovered around 20 percent, give or take a couple of percentage points. Under Obama, it has hit highs not seen since the end of World War II — completely the opposite of the point asserted by Carney. Part of this, of course, is a consequence of the recession, but it is also the result of a sustained higher level of spending."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/the-facts-about-the-growth-of-spending-under-obama/2012/05/24/gJQAIJh6nU_blog.html

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:

One common way to measure federal spending is to compare it to the size of the overall U.S. economy. Part of this, of course, is a consequence of the recession,

Revenues went down in the Great Recession caused by Repuke incompetence? Ya don't say!

Another seven billion dollars flushed down the toilet. ECysq

What a doofus!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Which
side of the fence?

If you ever wondered which side of
the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

If a
Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a
Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns
outlawed.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't
eat meat.
If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat
products banned for everyone.

If a Republican is
homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a Democrat is
homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a
Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his
situation.
A Democrat wonders who is going to take care of
him.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he
switches channels.
Democrats demand that those they don't
like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer,
he doesn't go to church.
A Democrat non-believer wants any
mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Republican
decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may
choose a job that provides it.
A Democrat demands that the rest
of us pay for his.

If a Republican reads this, he'll
forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A Democrat
will delete it because he's
"offended".

salinsky wrote:
nochain wrote:

One common way to measure federal spending is to compare it to the size of the overall U.S. economy. Part of this, of course, is a consequence of the recession,

Revenues went down in the Great Recession caused by Repuke incompetence? Ya don't say!

What a doofus!

You are just too ignorant sometimes to attempt cogent communication. Takes all kinds I guess. Thanks for the head shake and laugh though.

nochain wrote:
salinsky wrote:
nochain wrote:

What a doofus!

You are just too ignorant sometimes to attempt cogent communication. Takes all kinds I guess. Thanks for the head shake and laugh though.

it does. notice how he didnt address the national debt, which was what I said in the first place. some people like to cherry pick and claim its the whole tree.

Sal

Sal

Ahhh, classic forum banter. Nobrain gets smacked squarely in the mouth with facts and responds, "yeah, but you're stoopid", to which Chrissy chimes in, "uhhhh, yup." The only surprise is that this witty repartee wasn't followed immediately with Newswatcher's devastating, "uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh".

salinsky wrote:Ahhh, classic forum banter. Nobrain gets smacked squarely in the mouth with facts and responds, "yeah, but you're stoopid", to which Chrissy chimes in, "uhhhh, yup." The only surprise is that this witty repartee wasn't followed immediately with Newswatcher's devastating, "uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh".

you just refuse to deal with facts. even the dumbest of dummies know that obama has raised the national debt.

You spin masters can spin it anyway that makes you feel good. but at the end of the day, it is what it is. TOO HIGH.

http://www.heritage.org/federalbudget/budget-create-deficits?gclid=cn7ct9iz_lecfdkr7qodr3oaag

with all this money thats been tossed around the last few years, we could have paid china off.

sal... in an effort to avoid the redundant... who were you at the pnj? I missed the introductions.

no stress

no stress

I think he was "Fuzzy PhuckNuts"

salinsky wrote:Ahhh, classic forum banter. Nobrain gets smacked squarely in the mouth with facts and responds, "yeah, but you're stoopid", to which Chrissy chimes in, "uhhhh, yup." The only surprise is that this witty repartee wasn't followed immediately with Newswatcher's devastating, "uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh".

You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you square on the noodle. And by the way, why do you insist on twisting statements and inserting falsehoods (aka LIES) when describing other posters statements? Make you feel good and your leg tingle? You are obviously a poser with one of the most negative personalities I have seen in a long time. You need some serious help with reality and social coping skills.

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:
You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you square on the noodle. And by the way, why do you insist on twisting statements and inserting falsehoods (aka LIES) when describing other posters statements? Make you feel good and your leg tingle? You are obviously a poser with one of the most negative personalities I have seen in a long time. You need some serious help with reality and social coping skills.

Translation: "You stoopid."

How'd I see that coming?
Rolling Eyes

[quote="salinsky"]
nochain wrote:
"You stoopid."

How'd I see that coming?[/font] Rolling Eyes

How would I know? Unless you are used to being called "stupid" or something worse.

Yomama wrote:
ghandi wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/22/illegal-immigrants-could-reap-more-than-7b-in-tax-credits-this-year-senator/

That's won't fund two weeks cost for us in Afghanistan. affraid

That might be enough to fund Michelle's world vacation circuit if Obama is re-elected. Very Happy

Markle

Markle

salinsky wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
No , obama

Great, at the same time show us what the DEBT was at the time Vice President Cheney made that statement and what was the Deficit. Share with us the percentage of the GDP was that debt too.

Then tell us what both of those figures are TODAY.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum