Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Insurer's on the fence plan to join exchanges in 2015

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dumpcare

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/26/your-money/health-insurance/insurers-once-on-the-fence-plan-to-join-health-exchanges-in-15.html?_r=0

In a sign of the growing potential under the federal health care law, several insurers that have been sitting on the sidelines say they will sell policies on the new exchanges in the coming year, and others plan to expand their offerings to more states.

“Insurers continue to see this as a good business opportunity,” said Larry Levitt, a health policy expert at the Kaiser Family Foundation. “They see it as an attractive market, with enrollment expected to ramp up in the second year.” Eight million people have signed up for coverage in 2014, and estimates put next year’s enrollment around 13 million.

In New Hampshire, for example, where Anthem Blue Cross is the only insurer offering individual coverage on the state exchange, two other plans, both from Massachusetts, say they intend to offer policies next year. Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, a nonprofit insurer with 1.2 million members, said it expected to participate in the exchanges in both New Hampshire and Maine for the first time and to add Connecticut to the mix in 2016.

UnitedHealth Group and Cigna, which were notable in their caution about the exchanges last year, are expected to enter more markets this year. In Washington State, United is among four new insurers that have told state regulators they are interested in offering plans in 2015.

how long does the profitable ins bailouts last?

Chrissy wrote:how long does the profitable ins bailouts last?

Insurer's on the fence plan to join exchanges in 2015 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvQFDLSD6NDho0OeJrgsKIcI_5M4wBJWavOq8FnDWybGh9-YV7bg

*****SAD CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_Qul9Qyqg

Smile 

dumpcare

http://www.benefitspro.com/2014/06/02/individual-market-sales-surge-under-ppaca?eNL=5395ee7e160ba0103cda46d0&utm_source=SalesMarketingPro&utm_medium=eNL&utm_campaign=BenefitsPro_eNLs&_LID=135744997

Besides what was sold through the exchanges seems another 3-3.5 million sold off exchange that is not in the total count.

Goddamn it took me 6 pages of Bergdahl, VA and how I hate Obama to find this. Why can't all these be combined to one thread. Why start a new one for every little gd thing on the same subject?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Why start a new one for every little gd thing on the same subject?

Because it is all one side has to offer....... Just complaints, not workable solutions.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Because everything from religion to global warming to unemployment to nsa spying to education to obamacaid to foreign relations... etc.

Is politics according to the hall monitor... and he allows ten threads on each topic.

boards of FL

boards of FL

ppaca wrote:Goddamn it took me 6 pages of Bergdahl, VA and how I hate Obama to find this. Why can't all these be combined to one thread. Why start a new one for every little gd thing on the same subject?

Because the people who create those threads have absolutely zero self awareness.  In fact, they think it is actually the left leaning forum members who are blowing up the front page with bullshit.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t15015-board-on-full-left-wing-meltdown

And if I were to combine them, more threads would sprout up "WHY R WEE BEING CENSORED!!!?!?! HUH?!?!?!!?"

My best advice is to roll up the pant legs and just try not to step in it.

dumpcare

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Why start a new one for every little gd thing on the same subject?

Because it is all one side has to offer....... Just complaints, not workable solutions.

like the whiner's on snl

Oh I see so anyone who bought ins now counts lol

Btw

I'm at work right now but let me tell you

The Fu king wheels are falling off this shit

Patient after patient getting Ssssssooooo angry they find out they have a huge deductible

But I'm sure all the leftist in here are going to jump for joy that insurance companies are too big to fail and will be bailed out with tax dollars while taking their 27 million dollar bonuses

While health care providers get pinch and services rationed

Yeah for the insurance industry

dumpcare

OR

dumpcare

Chrissy wrote:Oh I see so anyone who bought ins now counts lol

Btw

I'm at work right now but let me tell you

The Fu king wheels are falling off this shit

Patient after patient getting Ssssssooooo angry they find out they have a huge deductible

But I'm sure all the leftist in here are going to jump for joy that insurance companies are too big to fail and will be bailed out with tax dollars while taking their 27 million dollar bonuses

Well if someone was stupid enough not to ask what their deductible was going to be then they only have their self to blame. These must be the bright one's who went right to the exchange and did not bother to read coverage's.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum