Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOARD ON FULL LEFT WING MELTDOWN

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

With all the scandals and the backdoor deals coming to light that haven't worked out, we have multiple threads on how stupid FOX is, how stupid the GOP is, and Bob reliving why we invaded Iraq. lol Twisted Evil 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

About the part about Bob reliving Iraq.  How can I help but relive it when Iraq has been a "Fox News Alert" all morning.  When Steve Doocy ran out of breath from shouting it to me,  his son Peter picked up the slack.  And when Peter ran out of breath,  Elizabeth Humperdink started shouting it too.  lol

And I fully expect that before the day is out.  Fox News will put on the same neocon talking heads who started the war to shout it again too.
I guarantee you John Bolton and William Kristol will be shouting.  And so will Lindsay Graham.  You know,  the chickenhawks.  lol

boards of FL

boards of FL

Actually, PACEDOG, the majority of the threads currently on the front page are right-wing nut job threads.  You'd know this if you could read and count.

If I count only threads started by what I assume you are referring to as liberals (Z, 2seaoat, othershoe, flatex, wordslinger, me, and sal), then we have created 17 threads.   Meanwhile PACEDOG himself has created 15 threads - and all of them are fringy nut-job material that no one takes seriously.  Let's have a look...

well well well...Barry Soetoro [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ] by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  Is the VA fixed? [ 1, 2 ] by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  BOARD ON FULL LEFT WING MELTDOWN   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  Any meaning to Cantor's loss in Virginia to the Teahadists as Sal refers to them   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
You have posted in this topic.  Great political cartoon, sums up Bergdahl and Obama along with showing who made the ultimate sacrifice [ 1, 2 ] by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  Chuck Hagel thrown under bus by WH now over Bergdahl swap...they eat their own LOL   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  Marcus Luttrell says prisoner swap was wrong thing to do....   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  Marcus Luttrell says prisoner swap was wrong thing to do....   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  Boston Globe/LA Times declare Obama incompetent   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  First Bergdahl expose author from 2012 killed   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  So Hillary's book has falsehoods on the MSG in Tripoli during Benfhazi attacks   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
You have posted in this topic.  Hillary's book- We were dead broke after leaving WH   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  These Taliban guys are such model citizens....   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  Massive disease outbreaks are coming into country with new influx of illegals    by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  Taliban Five Hearings   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1

But in PACEDOG's mind, "Whoa!!!111 The left is, like, in full on meltdown moad!!!"

2seaoat

Math very rarely is a strong point of the crazies.......it is like science and common sense, concepts they take pride in avoiding.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The left drank their own poison and are having delusions that they are accomplishing something. The sleeping giant has grown tired of these social engineering experiments and it seems it may be about to put a large boot down on progressive intentions very soon.

Folks have awoken to the left wing lies. The Tea party just knocked off Cantor in Virginia and both houses of Congress will be without Dem control by January. It is about to be real hard for the Dems to so anythig but hide their collective heads in the sand.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:Actually, PACEDOG, the majority of the threads currently on the front page are right-wing nut job threads.  You'd know this if you could read and count.

If I count only threads started by what I assume you are referring to as liberals (Z, 2seaoat, othershoe, flatex, wordslinger, me, and sal), then we have created 17 threads.   Meanwhile PACEDOG himself has created 15 threads - and all of them are fringy nut-job material that no one takes seriously.  Let's have a look...

well well well...Barry Soetoro [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ] by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  Is the VA fixed? [ 1, 2 ] by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  BOARD ON FULL LEFT WING MELTDOWN   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  Any meaning to Cantor's loss in Virginia to the Teahadists as Sal refers to them   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
You have posted in this topic.  Great political cartoon, sums up Bergdahl and Obama along with showing who made the ultimate sacrifice [ 1, 2 ] by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  Chuck Hagel thrown under bus by WH now over Bergdahl swap...they eat their own LOL   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  Boston Globe/LA Times declare Obama incompetent   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  First Bergdahl expose author from 2012 killed   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  So Hillary's book has falsehoods on the MSG in Tripoli during Benfhazi attacks   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
You have posted in this topic.  Hillary's book- We were dead broke after leaving WH   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  These Taliban guys are such model citizens....   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  Massive disease outbreaks are coming into country with new influx of illegals    by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1
  Taliban Five Hearings   by PACEDOG#1 PACEDOG#1

But in PACEDOG's mind, "Whoa!!! The left is, like, in full on meltdown mode!!!"

Thanks for pointing all of this out, Boards!

BOARD ON FULL LEFT WING MELTDOWN Laughi15

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

You guys have gone nuts

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum