Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GITMO prisoners get better care than vets at VA

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://allenbwest.com/2014/05/gitmo-prisoners-get-better-medical-treatment-veterans/

Thanks Obama and you've had 5.5 years to fix it when you knew the system was broken on your watch.

Crickets from the left

2seaoat

In 2003, West told observers in a military courtroom that he knew "the method I used was not right, but I wanted to take care of my soldiers,"
booted out of the Military for conduct he even admits was wrong when dealing with an arrestee......and this guy is going to scold anybody about the care of prisoners........this falls into the ironic category. No No No 

Hush Seaoat, when was the last time you had shots fired in anger at you and what does your analogy have to so with anything related to the topic? As usual, you are out of line and clueless.

2seaoat

I am entirely relevant showing who the author was of the comparison. He puts no value on prisoners. He is an unethical coward who is a pretender. He got booted by the voters and only looney tunes would give credence to anything he blogged. Now are their problems in the VA....yes, and they will be addressed, but sophomoric propaganda techniques of association make this thread a joke.....almost as funny as the blog author.......the bookworm turned tough guy.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Seaoat: "....only looney tunes would give credence to anything he blogged...." That would be PaceDog, wouldn't it?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:In 2003, West told observers in a military courtroom that he knew "the method I used was not right, but I wanted to take care of my soldiers,"
booted out of the Military for conduct he even admits was wrong when dealing with an arrestee......and this guy is going to scold anybody about the care of prisoners........this falls into the ironic category. No No No 

You are living in a sheltered, dream world.

As a LEADER, you do EVERYTHING POSSIBE TO PROTECT your men. I'd do the same thing as would the vast majority of combat veterans.

It is SOOOO easy for you and others like you who say, "oh, be nice and gentle to these people who will kill themselves in order to kill as many Americans as possible". "Don't frighten them or make them feel uncomfortable, let them know how compassionate we are and they will return the favor".

What do you think happened to many if not all of the prisoners taken in major battle of past major wars?

2seaoat

If what you said was true, the military would not have booted his pretend asz out. Please read his academic history......he is merkle the bookworm who has converted himself to a tough guy in his own mind.......what he did was cowardly, he knew it, the command structure Knew it, and most of all the Iraqi policeman knew it.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:If what you said was true, the military would not have booted his pretend asz out.   Please read his academic history......he is merkle the bookworm who has converted himself to a tough guy in his own mind.......what he did was cowardly, he knew it, the command structure Knew it, and most of all the Iraqi policeman knew it.

He made it public and therefore had to be booted out. He was HONEST which I realize is incomprehensible to you and the other Progressives.

He was defeated in his election by the dirty tricks of his opponent, far left Progressive and whack job, Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

You started out on the right side of this issue but quickly caved to the pressure of your comrades on the far left. Not surprising in the least.

2seaoat

The right side of the issue is fixing the VA. The wrong side of the issue is to politicize by lame asz propaganda by a college professor book worm turned tough guy. The VA problem is the President's problem. He needs to roll his shirt sleeves up and quit talking and streamline that agency. Mr. West needs to go back to his college Ivory tower because he failed as an officer, and he failed as a representative of this country......he is a silly footnote in history.

by Markle Today at 6:51 pm
2seaoat wrote:

In 2003, West told observers in a military courtroom that he knew "the method I used was not right, but I wanted to take care of my soldiers,"
booted out of the Military for conduct he even admits was wrong when dealing with an arrestee......and this guy is going to scold anybody about the care of prisoners........this falls into the ironic category.

You are living in a sheltered, dream world.

As a LEADER, you do EVERYTHING POSSIBE TO PROTECT your men. I'd do the same thing as would the vast majority of combat veterans.

It is SOOOO easy for you and others like you who say, "oh, be nice and gentle to these people who will kill themselves in order to kill as many Americans as possible". "Don't frighten them or make them feel uncomfortable, let them know how compassionate we are and they will return the favor".

What do you think happened to many if not all of the prisoners taken in major battle of past major wars?
-------
Seaoat has never contemplated writing letters home to someone's parents ....

by 2seaoat Today at 6:57 pm
If what you said was true, the military would not have booted his pretend asz out. Please read his academic history......he is merkle the bookworm who has converted himself to a tough guy in his own mind.......what he did was cowardly, he knew it, the command structure Knew it, and most of all the Iraqi policeman knew it.
------
Booted him out? Really? Show me the evidence that he lost his commission and no longer has a retirement ....I will be waiting

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The right side of the issue is fixing the VA.  The wrong side of the issue is to politicize by lame asz propaganda by a college professor book worm turned tough guy.   The VA problem is the President's problem.  He needs to roll his shirt sleeves up and quit talking and streamline that agency.  Mr. West needs to go back to his college Ivory tower because he failed as an officer, and he failed as a representative of this country......he is a silly footnote in history.

Looks like your fellow far left Progressives have sent you some PM's telling you to get in line.

The RIGHT SIDE OF THE ISSUES has never mattered to the far left Progressives, why would it now?

To be on the RIGHT SIDE, Progressives would be demanding total disclosure and transparency for:

Fast and Furious

NSA

AP

IRS

Benghazi

VA

NONE of which is going to happen without force from the public and Congress.

2seaoat

Yep, booted out.....5k fine and admission, but he got to keep his commission.......real world, he should have been CM.......but he is a smart man.....he accomplished his goal....he got out......and he can be a pretend bad asz.......oh and by the way.....that Iraqi policeman......he was one of the good guys.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Yep, booted out.....5k fine and admission, but he got to keep his commission.......real world, he should have been CM.......but he is a smart man.....he accomplished his goal....he got out......and he can be a pretend bad asz.......oh and by the way.....that Iraqi policeman......he was one of the good guys.

I'm sure you'd feel exactly the same way if your son or daughter was serving under him and whose lives were saved by his actions.

Obviously you hate him because he is black.

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Yep, booted out.....5k fine and admission, but he got to keep his commission.......real world, he should have been CM.......but he is a smart man.....he accomplished his goal....he got out......and he can be a pretend bad asz.......oh and by the way.....that Iraqi policeman......he was one of the good guys.

I'm sure you'd feel exactly the same way if your son or daughter was serving under him and whose lives were saved by his actions.

Obviously you hate him because he is black.

Im positive you are correct. Allen West is a wonderful man. I respect him greatly.

No, he wasn't booted out:

In 2003, West was charged in an incident that involved the beating and simulated execution of an Iraqi police officer. West was fined $5,000, accepted a Non-judicial punishment and allowed to retire as a lieutenant colonel after an Article 32 hearing.[6] The alternative to retirement was to face a Court Martial for assault, with a sentence of 11 years.

You obviously don't know the difference between NJP and a courtsmartial. With the NJP on his record, he would never promote. Getting out of the military was the smart thing to do and he obviously hasn't suffered for it whatsoever.

You can't even try to walk a mile in the man's shoes because you don't even know how to lace them up. You've never been in a combat situation, been attacked by the enemy, or had shots fired at you in anger. If the Army had enough evidence for a courtsmartial, they would have taken the opportunity to scale and filet him, especially in the left wing media. Obviously, they could not make their case against a man who saved many American lives while a combatant commander in a war zone.

You'll never be 1/4 the man Allen West is on his worst day. Shut up with the armchair "generaling" loser.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

No, he wasn't booted out:

In 2003, West was charged in an incident that involved the beating and simulated execution of an Iraqi police officer. West was fined $5,000, accepted a Non-judicial punishment and allowed to retire as a lieutenant colonel after an Article 32 hearing.[6] The alternative to retirement was to face a Court Martial for assault, with a sentence of 11 years.

You obviously don't know the difference between NJP and a courtsmartial. With the NJP on his record, he would never promote. Getting out of the military was the smart thing to do and he obviously hasn't suffered for it whatsoever.

You can't even try to walk a mile in the man's shoes because you don't even know how to lace them up. You've never been in a combat situation, been attacked by the enemy, or had shots fired at you in anger. If the Army had enough evidence for a courtsmartial, they would have taken the opportunity to scale and filet him, especially in the left wing media. Obviously, they could not make their case against a man who saved many American lives while a combatant commander in a war zone.

You'll never be 1/4 the man Allen West is on his worst day. Shut up with the armchair "generaling" loser.

I don't know why they would take any word of a Iraqi police officer. most of those people are terrorist themselves.

https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/files/torturefoia/released/105_167.pdf

We shouldn't even get involved in wars if our soldiers cant do what it takes to WIN. And winning isn't pretty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum