Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OK back to your normal programs.........

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

It's just too much fun for me here. Nothing like all those other forums where people actually laugh, make jokes, talk sexy and well, CAM naughty... LOL

Enjoy...... Razz 

nite, nite....

OK back to your normal programs......... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR65Ysh9MQEUhCh9af8MwHVzy8dneZ-yYQ0p7LbbciseC3ww95klg

They just don't have a sense of humor around these parts.

I've been trying to determine if it's their liberal beliefs or because they live in Florida.

They really should lighten up and...

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCQ0vDAbF7s

Very Happy

You should know by now no one wants to talk "sexy" w/ you. It's just not that kind of forum. You should also know you're not getting anywhere insulting people w/ these kind of threads. You're looking for confrontations and when you get them you start whining about how you're mistreated. Is this a mental health red flag or what?

Dreamsglore wrote:You should know by now no one wants to talk "sexy" w/ you. It's just not that kind of forum. You should also know you're not getting anywhere insulting people w/ these kind of threads. You're looking for confrontations and when you get them you start whining about how you're mistreated. Is this a mental health red flag or what?

Girl, let me tell you. I am slap wore out from beating off the men trying to talk sexy to me.

I'm not looking for confrontations girl, im just telling it like it is.

Im not sure what is wrong with you or the other people on here. but most ADULTS like to hang out and jive with other adults. And doing so occasionally means you might here a ADULT joke, a little remark etc

Well at least normal adults do. I cant speak for prudes and nuns LOL

Bite my ass ms jealous, Im FABULOUS! Smile

Damaged Eagle wrote:OK back to your normal programs......... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR65Ysh9MQEUhCh9af8MwHVzy8dneZ-yYQ0p7LbbciseC3ww95klg

They just don't have a sense of humor around these parts.

I've been trying to determine if it's their liberal beliefs or because they live in Florida.

They really should lighten up and...

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCQ0vDAbF7s

Very Happy

They really don't. Such a bore.

excuse me while I go get my walker.

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:You should know by now no one wants to talk "sexy" w/ you. It's just not that kind of forum. You should also know you're not getting anywhere insulting people w/ these kind of threads. You're looking for confrontations and when you get them you start whining about how you're mistreated. Is this a mental health red flag or what?

Girl, let me tell you. I am slap wore out from beating off the men trying to talk sexy to me.

Im not sure what is wrong with you or the other people on here. but most ADULTS like to hang out and jive with other adults. And doing so occasionally means you might here a ADULT joke, a little remark etc

Well, good for you. There's lots of perverts and men looking for a good time but no one is interested here. I'm not sure why you think I'm jealous of you? You don't have anything I want or need. Actually, I feel a little sorry for you sometimes because you make such a fool of yourself. I think people knowing where you work has calmed down some of your obnoxious behavior.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Well, good for you. There's lots of perverts and men looking for a good time but no one is interested here. I'm not sure why you think I'm jealous of you? You don't have anything I want or need. Actually, I feel a little sorry for you sometimes because you make such a fool of yourself. I think people knowing where you work has calmed down some of your obnoxious behavior.

dreams, theres no one interested here because ive had them all already. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL hence my boredom.  Razz 

I do find it cute you using the WORK thing again. Cant help yourself can you. You sad pitiful bitch.

Chrissy wrote:

They really don't. Such a bore.

excuse me while I go get my walker.

OK back to your normal programs......... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVX8j-c6xOwCs0PO0v15MnLxl4rHmjWhndQQpvmMsOg78YidWoLw

I'm there darlin'!

Race ya...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGM7-Ic8Iso

Very Happy

Dreamsglore wrote:

OK back to your normal programs......... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSaIbnWxk3VFc7UEQTQQD-g745EfrLOAufIA0k3Pd1phBd5hazog

Yeah sure. And that's why you follow her around and replying to her seeking attention like a little lost puppy...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRLb13oX4QY

Smile 

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

OK back to your normal programs......... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSaIbnWxk3VFc7UEQTQQD-g745EfrLOAufIA0k3Pd1phBd5hazog

Yeah sure. And that's why you follow her around and replying to her seeking attention like a little lost puppy...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile 

F...off you twisted bastard. No one's interested in you either.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile 

F...off you twisted bastard. No one's interested in you either.

OK back to your normal programs......... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJzzjQDWPGGimASlTA1s_IQzp1poRtGV_cmlWOG-jAhPdBOlYm

Ow.w..w...w!!!!! Now look what you've done!

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9AbeALNVkk

Laughing 

OK back to your normal programs......... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwNqx6sLXNJu_CphEzxWK9yKeNgQjUGHy_Kh8iBNI2ZydammY4

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxdmw4tJJ1Y

Twisted Evil 

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

dreams, theres no one interested here because ive had them all already. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL hence my boredom.  Razz 

I do find it cute you using the WORK thing again. Cant help yourself can you. You sad pitiful bitch.

You've had them all already? I doubt that. Some people have a little pride and wouldn't touch you're aids infested ass. You can't help acting like trash,can you?

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

You've had them all already? I doubt that. Some people have a little pride and wouldn't touch you're aids infested ass. You can't help acting like trash,can you?

I don't have HIV. Matter of a fact I don't have any STD's. And I am not an advocate of anal sex. You seem to be infatuated with my ass.

Will you be commenting on any other threads today or do you simply come here to harass me?

Oh and BTW. I come online to have fun. And I have had more than my share of fun with some in here and elsewhere. Playing on a forum is not supposed to be like work. You need to get a grip. You're the one who has and is making an ass of yourself.

Here, go bitch about how trashy this liberal ass is LOL
OK back to your normal programs......... Beyonc12

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I don't have HIV. Matter of a fact I don't have any STD's. And I am not an advocate of anal sex. You seem to be infatuated with my ass.

Will you be commenting on any other threads today or do you simply come here to harass me?

Oh and BTW. I come online to have fun. And I have had more than my share of fun with some in here and elsewhere. Playing on a forum is not supposed to be like work. You need to get a grip. You're the one who has and is making an ass of yourself.

OK back to your normal programs......... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzC_oMAuttyGagAtkmo_YrKCXdyoC1VkS73-3FJ0kHLV8gNdkDYw

She's just doing it because of her suppressed emotions and this is her way of telling you that she actually has deep sexual feelings for you Chrissy. If she could she'd rip that lacy lingerie off your body and cover it with hot wet passionate kisses all the way down to that region she's so infatuated with.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64PGU39cL48

Wink 

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

OK back to your normal programs......... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzC_oMAuttyGagAtkmo_YrKCXdyoC1VkS73-3FJ0kHLV8gNdkDYw

She's just doing it because of her suppressed emotions and this is her way of telling you that she actually has deep sexual feelings for you Chrissy. If she could she'd rip that lacy lingerie off your body and cover it with hot wet passionate kisses all the way down to that region she's so infatuated with.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64PGU39cL48

Wink 

I have that effect on people. I think I have extra pheromones, and some that are genetically modified that don't behave like other regular pheromones. Its been a big hassle all my life.  Crying or Very sad 

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Have you noticed no one replies to your "playing on the forum" except DE? Have you noticed no one replied to your Mother's Day thread but responded to Joanie's? Hmmm? Don't get it do you?

Markle

Markle

OK back to your normal programs......... Cat-Fight13_zps12c187cc

Dreamsglore wrote:

Have you noticed no one replies to your "playing on the forum" except DE? Have you noticed no one replied to your Mother's Day thread but responded to Joanie's? Hmmm? Don't get it do you?

OK back to your normal programs......... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGg1t2icA0kjHWi39OlCb7j7rzIK9OkNc6fDi3VS7GUl1CCGdGGA

Looks like I'm not the only one watching... or replying here.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEtbfzMLVWU

Smile 

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

people respond and look at my threads, my threads are often more popular than yours. however, im not in competition with you but you seem to be with me.

Why are you trying so hard to tell me no one here likes me, no one here wants to play with me etc etc etc , who made you the forum monitor?

Its none of your god damn business if I continue to post even if no one responds to me. Why are you worried about it?

You just cant stand it can you. You so desperately want me to leave and when you and your gang start breaking laws, using threats and harassing me in my private life and I still don't leave, its really just bugging the shit out of you isn't it LOL

Well, I'm not leaving. I will leave when I get damn good and ready. And that will be when I feel like it, not when you or anyone else tries to CONTROL me.

Unless boards bans me for something. He should be banning you and FT for your recent threats FYI.

Now fuck off.

Nobody asked you to leave. Just stop trying to provoke people and stop the  filthy vulgar trash. Are all people in Ft. Myers like you? Guess who's reading this board? LOL! Tick tock...tick tock.

Dreamsglore wrote:Nobody asked you to leave. Just stop trying to provoke people and stop the  filthy vulgar trash. Are all people in Ft. Myers like you? Guess who's reading this board? LOL! Tick tock...tick tock.

Making more threats again? Cant stop bullying? Cant stop harassment?

I haven't posted any vulgar stuff in a long time and the last time I did it I only did it to piss you off. Because you have for years continuously belittled, harassed and attacked me.

Now, back to your comment. Who's reading this board dreams? And how do you know this?

Also, whats tick tock, tick tock? You think I should be fired for having a opinion and playing on a message board? Sure you do, that's what you are hoping for.

I'm sick of your shit and your threats and your harassment about my work.

it is wrong.

Tick tock...tick tock.

Another veiled threat? Isn't this what boards banned bill for when it was directed at him? That certainly shows that will/boards knows the nature of this activity... and that it is considered unlawful. I guess we'll find out soon enough if the threats are only intended to harass and intimidate... or if the intent is even more damaging. Both are illegal and carry penalties... but if actual harm is caused the activity here is certainly connected. When this activity was directed at the administrator he acted to end it and protect himself... now the activity is directed towards another... and he doesn't even issue a warning. Perhaps he is complicit?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:Tick tock...tick tock.

Turn the table....would you want to have your employment threatened?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum