Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING NEWS - OBAMA JUST ANNOUNCED HE'S ACCELERATING CONSTRUCTION OF A NEW PENSACOLA BAY BRIDGE

+6
Wordslinger
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
Joanimaroni
QueenOfHearts
Hospital Bob
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Looks like Bob, and a few others here, is chugging down the Kool Aide.

To draw attention from his exploding scandals, President Barack Hussein Obama dragged out and dusted off his much repeated speech about our infrastructure.

Today he was asking for MONEY for these projects. Remember him asking for a TRILLION in 2009...for infrastructure? Then every couple years and recently in Miami in 2013 with the same speech.

Spend MORE tax payer money.

Boosting the economy, is simple.

But as stubborn and egotistical as is President Obama, he would rather cut off his right arm than admit he, or anyone he appointed to his inner circle could make a mistake and change course. His goal and ideal is to continue to divide and damage this country in his quest to reduce us to a second or third rate country.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Of course, we can always count on poster Markle to politicize a thread (more than it should be) and turn it against President Obama. Markle, you are so predictable.......  Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Of course, we can always count on poster Markle to politicize a thread (more than it should be) and turn it against President Obama. Markle, you are so predictable.......  Razz

Well I have to give him one thing . . . he's consistent, predictable and wrong 99% of the time.

knothead wrote:The replacement bridge has been studied and planned for the past five years. As joani said the final decision as to its placement but there will not be a toll according to the FLDOT . . . . it replacement is consistent with Obama has been saying for a very long time . . . decaying infrastructure does not have political boundaries and rightfully so.  The only mistake that is being made is not capturing the opportunity to solve long standing congestion on Hwy 98 and GB proper by building a bridge that would overpass GB and terminate in the GINS . . .

I'm sure it will end up a clusterfark. I don't see the uppercrusts giving up their land to make what is obvious happen at all.

I'll just go to Navarre Beach more if this is a toll bridge and if it is a toll bridge, that is totally stupid for the amount of traffic it will be designed to carry.

As for Odumbo's statements, this bridge was going forward with or without his stamp of approval.

QueenOfHearts wrote:Oh, my mistake.  I take it this would be a new Three Mile Bridge?  I thought it was another I-10 bridge going over the bay, the one going from Pensacola to Milton.

Really? That's an entirely new bridge.....

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:Oh, my mistake.  I take it this would be a new Three Mile Bridge?  I thought it was another I-10 bridge going over the bay, the one going from Pensacola to Milton.

Really? That's an entirely new bridge.....

No, no new I-10 bridge. When Bob posted this thread, I mistakenly thought it meant the I-10 bridge. I see now it is to replace the Three Mile bridge.

Obama is only going to build it two miles long... to save gas and construction costs.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Obama is only going to build it two miles long... to save gas and construction costs.

Wow, what incredible subtlety and wit. Are you a T-party writer?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum