Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Politics and Gossip

+2
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Politics and Gossip Empty Politics and Gossip 5/13/2014, 10:03 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

hoto : Getty Images - Pool)
A Japanese government official has crushed the lingering remnants of the Obamas' marriage—and Michelle is furious that U.S. Ambassador to Japan Caroline Kennedy didn't do anything about it.

The First Lady is outraged that Caroline—who recently accompanied her lover, President Obama, to Japan—refused to deny that Barack is a serial cheater and Michelle is a serial shopper.

"It is an open secret that the pair are already negotiating their divorce, and that they are wait­ing for his term in office to be over, and then they'll separate," Japanese parliament Kazuyuki Hamada member wrote his blog on April 5. "If you ask the president, he will tell you, 'I can't show my face to the voters after how she's spent so much money.'... On the other hand, if you get his wife to talk, she'll tell you, 'The president is a pathological phi­landerer. He uses the Secret Service for this, and has used them to hide evidence that he's a cheater."
According to a D.C. insider, "The politician exposed secrets about Obama's cheating and Mi­chelle's reckless spending. Michelle felt completely em­barrassed by his comments. Even worse, she wasn't there to defend herself, and she believes Caro­line failed in her role as ambassador to speak up and set the record straight."
Perhaps Caroline is proud of her liaison with the President and therefore has no desire to set the record straight. Although it's common knowledge that Barack gets frisky with whomever he wants whenever he wants, every affair still manages to infuriate Michelle—especially when the President's rendezvous are made public.
"Michelle went ballistic over the cheating scandal that erupted while Barack was in Japan," the source said. "When she saw photos of Barack and Caroline looking close - and sharing a kiss - it made her even angrier... Michelle suspects Barack of hav­ing an affair with every woman he's alone with, especially if it's a woman he finds attractive.
"Michelle was so angry over the whole fiasco that she ended up walking out of the White House and checking into a hotel in Vir­ginia to cool her heels."
The First Lady reportedly plans to divorce Barack as soon as his presidency is over, having already found a new house in D.C. for her and her daughters.
The President, on the other hand, will move to Hawaii, presumably to enjoy his twilight years far, far away from Michelle.
Tagged : President Barack Obama

2Politics and Gossip Empty Re: Politics and Gossip 5/13/2014, 10:05 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Girl I heard Obama swings both ways...yeah...did you know Hillary is brain damaged ..yeah...

3Politics and Gossip Empty Re: Politics and Gossip 5/13/2014, 10:11 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Michelle Obama reportedly staying in hotel
BY MATT ROCK NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - 9:00 PM THE WHITE HOUSE, UNCATEGORIZED
Michelle upset with BarackFirst Lady Michelle Obama is allegedly staying in a hotel in the DC area for an undisclosed period of time, according to a few members of the White House grounds staff, as well as one member of her personal staff.

The First Lady left the White House Monday afternoon, after having a heated argument with President Obama in which she repeatedly brought up his low approval ratings, as well as her own frustrations with some of his policies. But some of his behavior around the White House is what really put her over the edge. It remains unclear whether the First Daughters joined Michelle Obama at the hotel, or if they’re staying at the White House.

Most of the staffers stated that the First Lady’s biggest gripe has been with the president’s recent behavior. “President Obama’s approval ratings are in the toilet, and he’s been coping with all this in the worst ways possible,” one staffer explained. “he’s been drinking a lot of beer, even day-drinking sometimes. And he’s been going out to the gardens to smoke cigarettes, too. A pack or more a day, even. He tries to cover up the smell, but the First Lady spends a lot of time in her gardens. The cigarette butts are definitely piling up. I’ve seen that with my own two eyes.”

Another staffer says some of the president’s policies have worked their way into their arguments. “[Michelle Obama] is furious about the crummy Obamacare rollout, and I heard her yelling about Benghazi, too. And the drones… she’s definitely not a fan of his drone policies. She even told him she would’ve voted for Mitt Romney in 2012, if Mitt Romney were anyone other than Mitt Romney. They’re such a lovely couple on television, but when you spend your whole day serving them, you really see all of the gritty details.”

No one at the White House would confirm the story on record. But this isn’t the first time the First Lady has left the White House. She departed for nearly two weeks after Obama joked that Kamala Harris was “the best-looking attorney general in the country” back in April of 2013, and may have also left two other times after spats with the president. Most believe she’ll return in a few days, but the couple might face a separation or even divorce if President Obama “doesn’t turn his approval ratings around soon, and stop being all mopey,” as one staffer put it.

4Politics and Gossip Empty Re: Politics and Gossip 5/13/2014, 11:01 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Care to offer links for any of this hot news?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5Politics and Gossip Empty Re: Politics and Gossip 5/13/2014, 11:10 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

www.ptpsatire.com/michelle-obama-reportedly-staying-hotel/

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/13868/20140513/michelle-barack-obama-verge-divorce-after-president-cheats-first-lady-japanese-ambassador-caroline-kennedy.htm

6Politics and Gossip Empty Re: Politics and Gossip 5/14/2014, 12:18 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:www.ptpsatire.com/michelle-obama-reportedly-staying-hotel/

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/13868/20140513/michelle-barack-obama-verge-divorce-after-president-cheats-first-lady-japanese-ambassador-caroline-kennedy.htm

At least when so-called forum liberals offer up political satire, they usually post the links that go with their stuff....   pirat

7Politics and Gossip Empty Re: Politics and Gossip 5/14/2014, 7:32 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

At least when so-called forum liberals offer up political satire, they usually post the links that go with their stuff....   pirat

We can't all be perfect little followers.

8Politics and Gossip Empty Re: Politics and Gossip 5/14/2014, 8:04 am

Oh but the juiciest affair has to be the one with Obama and his body guard Reggie Love. I hear Michelle was very upset over that one.

But at least Reggie was better looking than this guy.

Politics and Gossip Obamaa11

So we can say one thing for sure, being the President of the USA makes you attractive, to some.

http://hillbuzz.org/bizarre-white-house-releases-statement-on-breakup-of-barack-obama-and-his-boyfriend-reggie-love-84658

9Politics and Gossip Empty Re: Politics and Gossip 5/14/2014, 9:11 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

And the abrupt exit of Kal Penn...first from the hit series  [i]House[i] then from the White House.

http://hillbuzz.org/kal-penns-bizarre-term-at-the-white-house-comes-to-an-end-hes-leaving-to-go-back-to-making-lame-movies

10Politics and Gossip Empty Re: Politics and Gossip 5/14/2014, 10:31 am

LOL! I was going to say it was probably the Enquirer that reported that. And it was!

11Politics and Gossip Empty Re: Politics and Gossip 5/14/2014, 10:35 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

But hopefully you have a basic understanding of the word "SATIRE".

12Politics and Gossip Empty Re: Politics and Gossip 5/14/2014, 11:24 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

But hopefully you have a basic understanding of the word "SATIRE".  

Of course I do. I also have a basic understanding of threats and disgusting personal comments directed towards political opposites.

You are without a doubt the dumbest person I've come across in a long time. Did I also mention trashy? Here's a guess...your boss has read some of the stuff you post at work. Want to bet me?

13Politics and Gossip Empty Re: Politics and Gossip 5/14/2014, 6:37 pm

I have to say in all sincerity the disgusting comments from her are equally shared.

14Politics and Gossip Empty Re: Politics and Gossip 5/14/2014, 6:53 pm

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Care to offer links for any of this hot news?

You don't REALLY question that President Barack Hussein Obama hasn't been getting a lot on the side for many years now do you?

The Lame Stream Media has been shielding President Obama much as they did President John F. Kennedy. Now there are so many scandals blowing up in the faces of the press, they're being shamed into covering all the facts.

15Politics and Gossip Empty Re: Politics and Gossip 5/14/2014, 6:57 pm

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:LOL! I was going to say it was probably the Enquirer that reported that. And it was!

Who broke the story MONTHS before the Lame Steam Media picked it up about Democrat Presidential Candidate John Edwards?

16Politics and Gossip Empty Re: Politics and Gossip 5/14/2014, 7:00 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

He has screwed every US tax paying citizen. Why be selective????

17Politics and Gossip Empty Re: Politics and Gossip 5/14/2014, 7:02 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I wish Boards would reinstate the reputation system so certain posts could be voted on as appropriate....

18Politics and Gossip Empty Re: Politics and Gossip 5/14/2014, 7:15 pm

That didn't work Z. The points were manipulated by certain posters.

19Politics and Gossip Empty Re: Politics and Gossip 5/15/2014, 12:10 am

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:That didn't work Z. The points were manipulated by certain posters.

ZVUGKTUBM doesn't care, just so they were manipulated in his favor.  They never meant anything but he didn't care about that, he liked thinking they did.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum