Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZVUGKTUBM, 2seaoat and several other Progressives have been BEGGING for these FACTS for WEEKS...AGAIN

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM, 2seaoat and several other Progressives have been BEGGING for these FACTS for WEEKS...AGAIN. Those two and a few other Progressives are such great, eager foils. They all know this to be true but, as is typical, they can't face the truth.

Once AGAIN for the very, very S-L-O-W!

As you well know, President William Jefferson Clinton erected a wall of silence between each of the 16 or 17 intelligence agencies so they were NOT able to communicate. The IDEA was admirable. To prevent security leaks through different agencies having access to top secret information. That was also the fatal error.

The agency who learned that Muslim's were taking flight lessons, and not particularly interested in landing or taking off, were NOT allowed to communicate that information to the agency that learned that al Qaeda was planning to use aircraft to launch a terrorist attack. Yet another agency that picked up increased "chatter" concerning an attack, could not communicate that to the other agencies and on, and on and on.

There was NO LEGAL WAY for them to connect the dots. It was done in the interest of security. Someone in one agency, would not find out what was known in another.

After President George Bush brought down the Gorelick Wall of Silence.... the pre-Patriot Act "wall" prevented foreign intelligence and criminal investigative communities from collaborating. ... the wall barred anti-terror investigators from accessing the computer of Moussaoui, the 20th hijacker.

The wall was originally erected by Jamie Gorelick to hide contributions to Clinton's presidential campaign from foreign sources...over $1.2 million was hidden by straw donors....but in turn it also prevented the sharing of foreign and domestic intelligence.

Bush assigned Stanley McChrystal as the commander of Joint Special Operation Command from 2003-2008...Under McChrystal JSOC had a dramatic change in worldwide intelligence....he successfully combined military, domestic and international intelligence to form a worldwide sharing of intelligence data.....and Obama continues JSCO...they were responsible for Bin Laden's demise.

Legislation put forth by President George Walker Bush, and a new oversight agency created after the attack, remedied this fatal error and gathers intelligence from all agencies. How many fatal Islamic Terrorist attacks...until President Barack Hussein Obama, have we had since?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am sorry, but I left my hip waders at home today. The BS on this thread is really deep, I am afraid....

ZVUGKTUBM, 2seaoat and several other Progressives have been BEGGING for these FACTS for WEEKS...AGAIN Bs11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I am sorry, but I left my hip waders at home today. The BS on this thread is really deep, I am afraid....

ZVUGKTUBM, 2seaoat and several other Progressives have been BEGGING for these FACTS for WEEKS...AGAIN Bs11

I DO LOVE IT! ZVUGKTUBM and his comrades cannot refute a SINGLE POINT so they behave like kids on the playground. They must be soooo proud!

ZVUGKTUBM, 2seaoat and several other Progressives have been BEGGING for these FACTS for WEEKS...AGAIN HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Keep up the good work! You do insert a lot of humor and I could not have better foils if I wrote their posts myself!

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I am sorry, but I left my hip waders at home today. The BS on this thread is really deep, I am afraid....

Always fun watching progressives with NOTHING, being reduced to name calling and insults since they cannot refute the facts I posted.

2seaoat

Mr. Markle may have a point, but none of us will be able to determine the validity of his thesis because instead of only four lost Americans in an active CIA operation in a nation where those agents had done an excellent regime change, there were not over 7 congressional hearings to determine how this happened, we did not have congressional hearings to determine how the Bush administration could not process clear intelligence that our country was going to be attacked by agents of Al Queda, and that this intelligence was clear and repeated........but then again thousands died.....and they were mere civilians.....women and children who were murdered by bad people. You see our country understood how unseemly it would be for the Democrats to have had those hearings using blood to get political gain......surely it must have been that the Democrats knew that Clinton was responsible for these deaths and he must have handcuffed the President and his staff from understanding these clear warnings.......but again no hearings.

The answer is simple. If political gain for blood is the intent and we have already had 7 congressional hearings to beat a dead horse, why not have the house do an investigation to determine what cover ups have happened regarding the 911 attack warnings which were given to the Bush administration..........we all know it clearly was Clinton's fault that the President's cabinet and appointees were so incompetent to not heed the warnings, and that probably Hillary had some part in this great wall erection which did not allow the Bush administration to do their job competently. I am sure when Howdy becomes aware of Mr. Markle's thesis, he will first get a haircut because his shaggy dog will not look good as Americans actually tune in to a congressional hearing and watch something which actually matters......so Mr. Markle.....when will we get this hearing?

I also showed him some of the inquiries then and even now... but that doesn't change his adopted narrative.

2seaoat

Shut up pontificating sea bass

boards of FL

boards of FL

Congressional democrats were clear in that their defense priorities focused on terrorism during the time leading up to 9/11. All republicans were interested in at the time, however, was building a missile defense shield.

Once again, on the wrong side of history.

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1298&dat=20010809&id=JTIzAAAAIBAJ&sjid=kwgGAAAAIBAJ&pg=6637,2950315

ZVUGKTUBM, 2seaoat and several other Progressives have been BEGGING for these FACTS for WEEKS...AGAIN ZjY7B4u

Liberals are going to sink with whatever ship they are on..... It matters not to them.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Liberals are going to sink with whatever ship they are on..... It matters not to them.

You are already on a submarine.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle may have a point, but none of us will be able to determine the validity of his thesis because instead of only four lost Americans in an active CIA operation in a nation where those agents had done an excellent regime change, there were not over 7 congressional hearings to determine how this happened, we did not have congressional hearings to determine how the Bush administration could not process clear intelligence that our country was going to be attacked by agents of Al Queda, and that this intelligence was clear and repeated........but then again thousands died.....and they were mere civilians.....women and children who were murdered by bad people.  You see our country understood how unseemly it would be for the Democrats to have had those hearings using blood to get political gain......surely it must have been that the Democrats knew that Clinton was responsible for these deaths and he must have handcuffed the President and his staff from understanding these clear warnings.......but again no hearings.

You are, again, playing with a short deck.

There were hearings, they did determine that the problem stemmed from agencies not being able to communicate.

The reason for fewer hearings is that the administration of President George Walker Bush is that administration WAS totally transparent. The Bush administration immediately released the internal intelligence briefings received by President Bush leading up to and after the act of war.

President Barack Hussein Obama has done the opposite. Stonewalling, lying and obfuscating the investigation. Why doesn't President Obama release HIS intelligence briefings?

The answer is simple.  If political gain for blood is the intent and we have already had 7 congressional hearings to beat a dead horse, why not have the house do an investigation to determine what cover ups have happened regarding the 911 attack warnings which were given to the Bush administration..........we all know it clearly was Clinton's fault that the President's cabinet and appointees were so incompetent to not heed the warnings, and that probably Hillary had some part in this great wall erection which did not allow the Bush administration to do their job competently.  I am sure when Howdy becomes aware of Mr. Markle's thesis, he will first get a haircut because his shaggy dog will not look good as Americans actually tune in to a congressional hearing and watch something which actually matters......so Mr. Markle.....when will we get this hearing?

2seaoat

What hearings.... subpoenas....who was warned, and who did not take the information up.....almost a year in office and the Bush Administration dropped the ball and three thousand dead Americans without a complete investigation.....The house needs to call for this investigation today......it is urgent. Where were the photos of people jumping from buildings and the photo shop to make it more horrific......blaming the President......What was the president doing when he got the warnings of the attack....how did he respond.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:What hearings.... subpoenas....who was warned, and who did not take the information up.....almost a year in office and the Bush Administration dropped the ball and three thousand dead Americans without a complete investigation.....The house needs to call for this investigation today......it is urgent.  Where were the photos of people jumping from buildings and the photo shop to make it more horrific......blaming the President......What was the president doing when he got the warnings of the attack....how did he respond.

Are you baiting Markle so he will post his lame 9/11 fault-narrative (which he posted on two different threads last week)?

Edited: I forgot, it (Markle's lame narrative) is at the top of this thread already......
 Razz 

2seaoat

No I am not baiting him. I think Obama is responsible for the VA fiasco, even though it is the Republicans who repeatedly have failed to fund VA. However, all the talk of helping veterans is BS if you do not govern well.....those mistakes in VA have always been there, but the President must have the buck stop on his desk. In the huge fiasco of 911, if George Bush had been a better administrator hundreds of thousands of people would be alive today, and trillions of dollars would still be available for American citizens.....the scale of President Bush's failure is historic, and I voted for him twice and supported his responses after the attack.

And I opposed his govt solutions to not just 9/11... but also the dot com crash and fed actions...

therefore didn't vote for him again.

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle may have a point, but none of us will be able to determine the validity of his thesis because instead of only four lost Americans in an active CIA operation in a nation where those agents had done an excellent regime change,...

ZVUGKTUBM, 2seaoat and several other Progressives have been BEGGING for these FACTS for WEEKS...AGAIN Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm4TqEVr4W4d43oBqkKcdbshXNnmLmIpcx52dqUXCAldVztm4d

Excuse me?????.. What regime change would that be?... Who took over?... Oh!!!!! That's right. A power vacuum because there was no new government to step up and take the old regimes place and it got people killed in a US embassy that shouldn't have been there because your blood soaked Nobel champion of peace didn't have the wits to withdraw the embassy after he decimated a sovereign nation, without Congressional approval, and slaughtered thousands of innocent bystanders to get someone that we've been avoiding a conflict with for decades.

War criminal!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk3sURDS4IA

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 5/17/2014, 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:Congressional democrats were clear in that their defense priorities focused on terrorism during the time leading up to 9/11.  All republicans were interested in at the time, however, was building a missile defense shield.  

Once again, on the wrong side of history.

Show us that link and source please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum