Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have forum members been experiencing slow or non workable videos when playing the same

+3
Sal
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
7 posters

Are you having trouble with videos

Have forum members been experiencing slow or non workable videos when playing the same I_vote_lcap100%Have forum members been experiencing slow or non workable videos when playing the same I_vote_rcap 100% [ 6 ]
Have forum members been experiencing slow or non workable videos when playing the same I_vote_lcap0%Have forum members been experiencing slow or non workable videos when playing the same I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Have forum members been experiencing slow or non workable videos when playing the same I_vote_lcap0%Have forum members been experiencing slow or non workable videos when playing the same I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I have seen three complaints about the same in the last three days.  I have noticed my video player is crashing this week.  I will update my adobe flash, but something is a bit suspicious.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm experiencing everything there is to go wrong with computers.
The idea of having all this information available is a great idea.
But the computers that do it suck.

Sal

Sal

What you are watching is being watched.

Have forum members been experiencing slow or non workable videos when playing the same NSA

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:What you are watching is being watched.

Have forum members been experiencing slow or non workable videos when playing the same NSA

I have little doubt this forum is being monitored. lol

No, but these tiny pop up ads irk me.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

The videos do not play for me.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I'm also having a problem with full-page pop ups on this site. They read "a message from our sponsor." I am receiving these even though I don't click on the banner ads. It's really irritating.

I am not having this problem on any other forumotion.com site.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I have a mac and use Safari as my browser. I hardly ever have any popup ads other than one now and then asking if I want to subscribe to a site or something like that, no ads for cars or shoes, etc.

Part of the problem is our third world Internet here in the US. I hear the rest of the world enjoys much faster service. It makes our system look and feel like dial-up. Anyone here had experience with better Internet overseas?

I test the speed of my connections from time to time but don't understand the scale etc. I do know that my speed seems to vary. Sometimes it is close to snappy and at other times I can't get some sites to even load and I just give up.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:What you are watching is being watched.

I have little doubt this forum is being monitored.  lol

Dammit!!!!

2seaoat

I am running windows 8.0 on this laptop and just had an update from Microsoft......my videos are running at full speed again. Think there was a bug in the wood pile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum