Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Schnecker Murder Trial

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Schnecker Murder Trial Empty Schnecker Murder Trial 5/7/2014, 1:51 pm

Sal

Sal

She shot both her kids twice - once in the head and then again in the mouth, because they were disrespectful and "mouthy".

The defense is claiming insanity.

I don't know about that, but she was definitely extremely mentally ill and heavily medicated.

What the fuck was the husband doing leaving his kids with her when she was in that condition?

Tragic stuff.

http://www.tampabay.com/topics/specials/schenecker.page

2Schnecker Murder Trial Empty Re: Schnecker Murder Trial 5/7/2014, 3:11 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

She wanted to kill herself by overdosing. What a shame she didn't eat her gun.

3Schnecker Murder Trial Empty Re: Schnecker Murder Trial 5/7/2014, 5:47 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Sal wrote:She shot both her kids twice - once in the head and then again in the mouth, because they were disrespectful and "mouthy".

The defense is claiming insanity.

I don't know about that, but she was definitely extremely mentally ill and heavily medicated.

What the fuck was the husband doing leaving his kids with her when she was in that condition?

Tragic stuff.

http://www.tampabay.com/topics/specials/schenecker.page

I wondered the same thing when information came out following the murders.

4Schnecker Murder Trial Empty Re: Schnecker Murder Trial 5/7/2014, 8:51 pm

I don't believe in the mentally ill excuse. I ,mean seriously, of course youre mentally ill if you do shit like that. Its ridiculous that they allow these mentally ill defenses. I am against that. fry her now. we know what she did, why waist time and money. Get it over. poof

5Schnecker Murder Trial Empty Re: Schnecker Murder Trial 5/7/2014, 10:52 pm

Sal

Sal

:)I don't believe in the mentally ill excuse. I ,mean seriously, of course youre mentally ill if you do shit like that. Its ridiculous that they allow these mentally ill defenses. I am against that. fry her now. we know what she did, why waist time and money. Get it over. poof

Well, you know there is a big difference between mentally ill and clinically insane. 

You can be pretty profoundly mentally ill, and still recognize the difference between right and wrong. 

Insane, ....

.... who the fuck knows. 

I'm not making a judgement on this woman here. 

I do wonder about the husband leaving his kids alone with the clearly fucked up bitch. 

6Schnecker Murder Trial Empty Re: Schnecker Murder Trial 5/8/2014, 8:10 am

Sal wrote:
:)I don't believe in the mentally ill excuse. I ,mean seriously, of course youre mentally ill if you do shit like that. Its ridiculous that they allow these mentally ill defenses. I am against that. fry her now. we know what she did, why waist time and money. Get it over. poof

Well, you know there is a big difference between mentally ill and clinically insane. 

You can be pretty profoundly mentally ill, and still recognize the difference between right and wrong. 

Insane, ....

.... who the fuck knows. 

I do wonder about the husband leaving his kids alone with the clearly fucked up bitch. 

Why not sal? what difference does it make? The woman blew her kids brains out. we know this beyond the shadow of a doubt. Its bad enough to blow someone elses brains out, but she blew her kids brains out.

Should there be sympathy for the woman because something don't work right in her head? and why?

7Schnecker Murder Trial Empty Re: Schnecker Murder Trial 5/8/2014, 9:02 am

Sal wrote:

Insane, ....

I'm sure if the husband knew she was going to kill the kids he wouldn't have done it. The reality is they never tell anyone that's what they're going to do. This woman most likely functioned normally but snapped in a moment of rage. I don't think the insanity defense is going to work due to the fact she went and purchased the gun as opposed to someone being psychotic and just snapping. People like Andrea Yates who heard voices is a whole nother story. She was psychotic and delusional.
.... who the fuck knows. 

8Schnecker Murder Trial Empty Re: Schnecker Murder Trial 5/8/2014, 10:15 am

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:

This woman most likely functioned normally but snapped in a moment of rage. as opposed to someone being psychotic and just snapping.

This woman was not functioning normally.

She was spending months at a time in bed, was on at least a dozen medications, and had talked repeatedly about suicide.

I wouldn't want my kid anywhere near her.

9Schnecker Murder Trial Empty Re: Schnecker Murder Trial 5/8/2014, 10:42 am

Oh well, that's another story. The husband should have to bear some responsibility in this.

10Schnecker Murder Trial Empty Re: Schnecker Murder Trial 5/8/2014, 11:18 am

2seaoat

Should there be sympathy for the woman because something don't work right in her head? and why?

It has nothing to do with sympathy. Nothing. It has everything to do with the requisite intent to commit murder and did she have the capacity to do the same? Would you think it was about sympathy if someone had a heart attack and weaved down the road hitting cars and finally recklessly crossed traffic and killed a pedestrian. Is that medical condition sympathy when the state does not bring reckless driving or manslaughter charges?

There will be a hearing to determine if the illness must prevent the defendant from knowing right from wrong and understanding the consequences of her actions. It has nothing to do with sympathy, and many states now have guilty but mentally ill which would seem to address some of your concerns.

11Schnecker Murder Trial Empty Re: Schnecker Murder Trial 5/8/2014, 11:34 am

Seaoat, why would you try to explain to someone who makes dumb statements like that? If someone doesn't have the capacity to realize people have mental disorders that they are not responsible for then trying to explain anything to them is a waste of time.

12Schnecker Murder Trial Empty Re: Schnecker Murder Trial 5/8/2014, 12:42 pm

Crock of shit! NO such thing as a mental disorder that should allow excuse to murder. That's just a liberal fantasy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum