Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Turn that music down murder trial ...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Let's see, a white ex-cop shoots and kills an unarmed black teenager at a gas station ... in Florida.

Any bets the white man will be found guilty?

Sal

Sal

Why can't this sociopath be Zimmo's opponent in his celebrity fight?

It would be alright if they both had guns.

Wordslinger wrote:Let's see, a white ex-cop shoots and kills an unarmed black teenager at a gas station ... in Florida.

where did you get unarmed? I heard the teens pulled a shot gun on him.

Wordslinger wrote:Let's see, a white ex-cop shoots and kills an unarmed black teenager at a gas station ... in Florida.

I think this guys lying about what happened.

Sal

Sal

The only one who claims to have seen a gun is the killer.

No gun was found.

He's a liar and a murderer.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Dot wrote:

where did you get unarmed? I heard the teens pulled a shot gun on him.

Choice: Shoot the black kids, or drive away. Hmmmmm.

From what I read he went back to his hotel room and ordered a pizza. Didn't stay for the police or tell his side of the story or anything. Who does that?

Michael Dunn was found guilty of attempted murder and discharging a gun. A mistrial on the murder charge. Again our illustrious Angela Corey has overcharged and lost.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Dreamsglore wrote:Michael Dunn was found guilty of attempted murder and discharging a gun. A mistrial on the murder charge. Again our illustrious Angela Corey has overcharged and lost.

The jury deadlocked on the first degree murder charge; however, he was found guilty of second degree murder. He was also found guilty of three counts of attempted murder. He will be sentenced for a long period time. He will die in prison. Had he been convicted of first degree murder and received the death penalty, the appeals process would be so long he would die before he could be executed.

The headlines regarding the verdict have been misleading because they only mention the jury's deadlock on first degree murder.

And definitely no weapons in the suv and nobody saw anyone get out... hang em high.

This is interesting... it's a neighbor that describes dunn as unstable and dangerous for years.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/02/shocking-interview-michael-dunns-neighbor

PkrBum wrote:This is interesting... it's a neighbor that describes dunn as unstable and dangerous for years.

why did he get a less offense?

what was the technicality that tossed the 1st degree murder charge out?

Im curious.

QueenOfHearts wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Michael Dunn was found guilty of attempted murder and discharging a gun. A mistrial on the murder charge. Again our illustrious Angela Corey has overcharged and lost.

The jury deadlocked on the first degree murder charge; however, he was found guilty of second degree murder.  He was also found guilty of three counts of attempted murder.  He will be sentenced for a long period time.  He will die in prison.  Had he been convicted of first degree murder and received the death penalty, the appeals process would be so long he would die before he could be executed.

The headlines regarding the verdict have been misleading because they only mention the jury's deadlock on first degree murder.

He wasn't found guilty of second degree murder. They are going to retry him on first degree murder.

Dot wrote:
PkrBum wrote:This is interesting... it's a neighbor that describes dunn as unstable and dangerous for years.

why did he get a less offense?

what was the technicality that tossed the 1st degree murder charge out?

Im curious.

First degree murder entails premeditation. I'm speculating but they couldn't agree it was premeditated.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Dreamsglore wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:

The jury deadlocked on the first degree murder charge; however, he was found guilty of second degree murder.  He was also found guilty of three counts of attempted murder.  He will be sentenced for a long period time.  He will die in prison.  Had he been convicted of first degree murder and received the death penalty, the appeals process would be so long he would die before he could be executed.

Yes, after I posted I read other articles. The first one was incorrect. He was convicted of attempted second degree murder. He faces 60 years, so he is still going to die in prison. I hope they do retry him on the murder charge.

He wasn't found guilty of second degree murder. They are going to retry him on first degree murder.

I don't think it's first degree murder charge but Angela Corey does because she says premeditation can be a short time. I'm not sure I agree w/ this but in any event this guy made an extremely bad judgement out of anger and killed someone. He is the type of person who should never had a gun. He really didn't care he had killed someone and had the nerve to write it in a letter to his grandmother about blacks and hispanics. It's interesting his fiancee' testified against him. She needs to drop him like a hot potato.

Sal

Sal

When a dude tells his girlfriend he "hates thug music", walks up to a car and provokes a confrontation, then pulls a gun and unloads, that's first degree murder in my book.

I don't think he planned on killing anyone. I think he was trying to intimidate them and lost it when they cussed him. He's guilty of murder in any event.

Sal

Sal

That interview is chilling.

I've known assholes like him.

We probably all have.

And, these stupid ass "Stand Your Ground" laws just serve to empower those dickheads.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Gee, that poor white guy ... you think he'll be able to avoid
"thug music" in prison?

If he wasn't an ex-cop, he might get the Aryan Brotherhood to protect him.

Any bets on him serving even half his term alive?

LOL!!

Yella

Yella

Wordslinger wrote:Gee, that poor white guy ... you think he'll be able to avoid
"thug music" in prison?

If he wasn't an ex-cop, he might get the Aryan Brotherhood to protect him.

Any bets on him serving even half his term alive?

LOL!!

It was a decision that finally cleared the air. I have wanted to do what he did numerous times. I suspect millions of people have thought to themselves as they were being mindraped by loud rap music, " If I had a gun I would blow that son of a bitches head off!"

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum